Rate Dr. Arthur M. Brant

Dr. Arthur M. Brant's Ratings

Horrible experience. Will never go back again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2488745].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2014

Our area is so lucky to have Dr. Brant. He is knowledge, kind, and treats his patients the respect they deserve. He always answers questions and explains the reasoning behind the procedures he performs. The office staff seems to never stop. They are kind and courteous, and efficient in their tasks that need to be done. I always have my husband (driver) drop me off and then I call him when I have seen the Dr. and my appointment is over. This allows for more patient seating in the waiting room. He doesn't get bored waiting on me so we're both happy!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2410316].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

If you have 5-8 hours to spare per visit, then this is your place. Dr Brant is phenomenal and rely knows his stuff. The wait is just so hard to take.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][691708].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2013

Dr. Brant really knows his stuff, but staff is terrible at scheduling. I had a 5 pm visit scheduled, finally saw the doctor at 10:15 pm and got out at 10:30 pm with a cursory apology. Really great doctor and I would hate to switch, but who can spend 5 - 6 hours waiting to be seen?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][691707].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2013

best retina doctor around, you do have to wait hours in the waiting room, bring a book & snack. He has the best beside manner & truly cares about the patient. He answers all your questions and you are NEVER rushed out! Certainly worth the wait, I highly recommend him, I wish all doctors were like Dr. Brant!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][691706].votes_count ]]