Rate Dr. Elias G. Gouel

Dr. Elias G. Gouel's Ratings

Dr. Gouel is a very good pediatrician. We emailed him our questions and he replied very timely. He is very nice, very knowledgeable. The only thing we do not like their office is their staff talked super fast and seemed impatient, esp. on phone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2573057].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2014

Dr. Gouel is very knowledgeable and has a very easy going personality. My boys would tell you that Dr. Gouel is the greatest. My oldest son who now has a child of his own takes his child to Dr. Gouel.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][691724].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 31, 2009

He's wonderful, my kids make up fake illnesses to see their doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][691723].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2009

My kids have been going to Dr. Gouel for 12 years - he is a very solid doctor. Not super outgoing, but knowledgable and caring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][691722].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2009

Dr Gouel was my husbands pediatrician and is now the pediatrician to our children. Dr Gouel is always very helpful in answering any questions that we have.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][691721].votes_count ]]