Rate Dr. Jean-Gilles Tchabo

Dr. Jean-Gilles Tchabo's Ratings

I had an extraordinary experience with my first baby delivery. I am so happy to have met my doctor and I would highly recommend him to anyone. Dr. Tchabo, who deliver my first baby is truly an amazing doctor; from the beginning through the end he took care of me and baby since the first day I set foot in his office. I felt a welcoming vibe and the office is very helpful and polite. They fulfilled my needs and attention 100%. I had another physician prior to Dr. Tchabo at another facility that did very poorly and my experience there was horrific; I did not feel like I was obtaining the care that my baby and I needed., but from the first day until my baby’s birth date Dr. Tchabo always dedicated 100% of time and delivered the care that anyone deserves during a pregnancy experience. His team of physicians delivered my first baby and I would never change my experience for anything in the world. I would highly recommend my doctors to any my family and friends. Thank you Dr. Tchabo and staff!

Submitted Aug. 9, 2013 | flag

no gilt conscious don't have respect the trust reputation he has incapable to say no for wrong order First time patient march 2010 took longer to preformed the exam inserted scientist devise in my cervix stolen my eggs painful bleed for more than a week the devise controls all my body part access my bran heart hurt me severely show me galaxy with horrible feeling turn lights on and off inside my eyes attempt to kill me rape me unconsciously electronic sex change my body image fat burn transfer without my body capacity structure pinch numb my lower body fat from my butt hips leg to my stomach breast arms enlarge my upper body with out my body proportion, make me feel dizzy faint push my stool from my rectal back to my colon forced to keep my stool in my stomach for days gives me head heart each no bowel movement without laxative force to menopause to have my period with my rectal create radiation hemorrhoid heavy rectal and nose bleed new way of killing with out being responsible

Submitted Nov. 27, 2012

This doctor is truely amazing. We have been with him for close to four years. He is very knowledgable and caring. He helps high risk women and specializes in natural birth (if the mother chooses). He's amazing.

Submitted Oct. 5, 2012 | flag

Dr Tchabo is amazing. I was with another doctor for my pregnancy and I'd stay with her if she hadn't suggested a C section when they found out that my baby was breech in my 36th week. I went to Dr Tchabo for consultation. I was amazed that I got an appointment really quick after I explained my situation. I saw the doctor and set up the ECV, fortunately baby turned the day before. So I went back to my original OB but she plan to have a scheduled C as the ultrasound indicate my baby was too big and I must do a scheduled c section before term. So in my 37th week I turned to Dr Tchabo again for a second opinion and this time I decided to switch to him as he eased my concern, said the baby was perfect size after he examine me. In two weeks my son was born, just the right size, almost exactly the size Tchabo has told me. Yes he is not punctual and is always followed by students, if you know your priority in what to look for in OB doctor, I don't think those things should bother you.

Submitted March 16, 2011 | flag

My pregnancy was absolutely normal without any single complication.I had time and again requested Dr to never land me in a c-section and watch for it in my check ups. Despite regular checks up, I felt from week 32 that doc was totally careless.He kept wrong track of my due date(4 weeks back), I was always telling him, its wrong.As a pregnant woman for first time, I felt helpless with lack of information. It's first time in my life that I had to research a lot on internet and be prepared for my next doc visit and ask questions. Doc never guided anything. Before delivery I told doc that I guess my baby may have moved. I never knew breech can land up in csection. He told me baby head was in position. After just 2 days we did sonogram and my baby was breeched.Medically it was not possible for baby to change position in 2 days. Its sad to write this review but after all the trust and time invested during my pregnancy with Dr Tchabo.My pregnancy case was carelessly handled and I had csection

Submitted Sept. 10, 2009 | flag

Love, love, love Dr. Tchabo. He is wonderful. He delivered my son in 2007. If you are a mom who wants a VBAC or natural delivery for your child, he will respect your decision and empower you. He does not perform c-sections unless medically necessary. He trusts a woman's ability to make informed decisions for herself and her baby. He is kind and extremely knowlegeable, and very good at making you feel at ease. There's a reason why he is in the Washingtonian's list of best doctors year after year. Because he is so popular you may have to brave long waits at his office for visits, but it is worth it. You will receive his undivided attention when you see him. I cannot recommend him enough. I wish there were more doctors in the DC area like him.

Submitted June 24, 2009 | flag

Dr. Tchabo is an amazing, caring doctor with great knowledge and sensitivity. He delivered my 2nd son. I can always call him and know he will personally respond within a short period of time. Dr. Tchabo is very hands-on, very accessible. I drive over an hour from my home to see him now; he takes the time to talk with you, ease your fears/concerns. I absolutely love him, respect him and would recommend him to anyone. I honestly would not want another doctor than Dr. Tchabo.

Submitted June 23, 2009 | flag

Dr. Tchabo delivered my first baby, and will deliver my 2nd in about 2 weeks. I cannot tell you how wonderful he is as an OB. I went to him because I knew he was very supportive of natural births, and that's what I was shooting for. I was afraid of being pressured into a c-section because I am 5 ft. 2 and 108 lbs (before pregnancy). Thanks to Dr. Tchabo, I was able to deliver a 9 lb 8 oz healthy baby boy! He was so encouraging - and the labor was looong - but exactly how I wanted it. It is clear that he was put on this earth to deliver babies - he's a natural at it, and has a gift for making mothers feel both empowered and confident. I consider myself very lucky to have him as my doctor.

Submitted June 13, 2009 | flag

I chose Dr Jean Tchabo as my ob/gyn for pregnancy. I stay 3 miles from virginia hospital and my husband had referred me. I am first time pregnant, now almost 8 month but the Dr Tchabo is a very friendly and helpful doctor I met. I have lot of fears as first time pregnant and no support system. His office staff is wonderful, extremely polite,helpful and professional. I don't mind waiting in clinic as he gives all patients proper time.I go for my regular check ups. My fears are reduced and I can talk to him competely about my fears. Thank you so much Dr Tchabo. Manisha

Submitted June 4, 2009 | flag

Dr, Tchabo is an excellent doctor, I have been a patient of his for 30 years. He delivered both of my daughtersm my grandson and my nephew. He makes you feel special and always polite. keep up the good work. WE LOVE YOU CYNTHIA from washington, dc

Submitted May 8, 2009 | flag