Rate Dr. Mark Mandell-Brown

Dr. Mark Mandell-Brown's Ratings

I heard about Dr. Mark Mandell-Brown through a friend and found myself in need of a rhinoplasty and a chin implant. I always read the reviews of doctors, because I believe they are the truest form of good advertisement. Except for a couple of "obvious" kooks, Dr. Mandell-Brown's reviews have been great. Therefore, I wanted to add to the list of wonderful results that people from all over have experienced. I couldn't be happier!!! He is a miracle worker! I was unsure if I would like the chin implant because I had never given it much thought, then I began to age and my neck fat became very visible, so during my consult he suggested the chin implant; it's amazing how much difference it makes. I was also nervous about the rhinoplasty because over the years I have received several consults and suggestions and just never felt comfortable until I met with this doctor and his staff. Everybody was extremely helpful, nice, accommodating, and all around wonderful. My nose is smaller than it ever has been and I can breathe for the 1st time in my life. I'm so happy with my results and I would encourage anyone to meet with Dr. Mark Mandell-Brown and his staff before you go with any other plastic surgeon. Just like I see on his signs all over Cincinnati, "You can have it all!"

Submitted Aug. 18, 2014 | flag

NIGHTMARE! Gave me the wrong surgery! Permanently scared for life. Caused Permanent Nerve Damage, Numbness, dislocated Jaw, TMJ, Terrible infection etc.. Not to just me according to numerous attorneys. He has botched others too. I have filed a claim with the Ohio Medical Board. He should not be allowed to do surgeries. See Craigs list Cinti Rants& Raves photos. He never even went over my surgery with me before I was put under anesthesia and given a Complete Face lift that I did not ask for. I was supposed to have a minor 2-3" incision quick lift. His own medical notes state: that I did not want a Full Face lift. I did not want anesthesia, he convinced me to have. Then knocks me out & does wrong surgery. What is wrong with this Doctor? Is he on Drugs???? I was not even told I had the wrong surgery until my post op visit. Then was told by Staff: " Oh by the way, Dr Mandell-Brown gave you a complete Full Face lift and he is not going to charge you anything extra." " Isn't that wonderful!" Never Trust this Doctor!!!!

Submitted Aug. 15, 2014 | flag

Dr Mandell-Brown was very attentive to me. I loved the attention I received from his Great Staff. I had seen the Billboards and his Top Doc issue in Cincinnati's magazine and could not wait for my consultation. Dr Mandell-Brown gave me the size I wanted!! I love my new breasts!! I feel very confident in how I look now. I highly recommend Dr Mandell-Brown.

Submitted July 28, 2014 | flag

I came to Dr. Mark Mandell-Brown a year and a half ago for a consult to have a breast revision. I always heard great things about his work. I previously had my first breast augmentation through another surgeon and I was unhappy with the results. I felt like they were "saggy" and I had only had them for 2 years. Dr. Mandell-Brown was very caring and took a lot of time to sit down with me and figure out what needed to be done. He did a wonderful job and I was happy 8/10 only because my right breast ended up settling down more than the left breast, this is not his fault, you have to wait up to a year to see how the breast implants settle in. When I told him about how I wasn't happy,he happily said that he would simply just add a few internal stitches to lift the implant and add a little more volume free of charge! He paid for the anesthesia and OR fee, all I had to do was show up! They look absolutely look FANTASTIC now and I couldn't be happier!!!!! The staff there was great too!!!!!!!!

Submitted July 22, 2014 | flag

I went to Dr. Mandell Brown after reading the good reviews. I feel like I just threw away several thousand dollars after my breast augmentation. I wanted about two cup sizes bigger and would be lucky to say I now am a cup bigger. All he wanted me to do was bring in pictures and not to get hung up on cup size. At one of the first follow up visits I told him I wasn't happy with the size and he suggests refilling them. But also said I am narrow chested and going any bigger would create a uniboob. I asked why he didn't use high profile and the only answer I got was 'it wouldn't look right on you'. The next visit he said he would do a revision surgery at my six months because I was unhappy. He said he thought just filling them would give me the look I wanted but if I wanted different implants it would be $1200 more. The day of revision surgery he came on and said if I wanted bigger I should go with high profile because I am narrow chested. Would NOT recommend this doctor!

Submitted July 6, 2014 | flag

Dr. Mandel-Brown did a superb job reconstructing my breasts after a disastrous breast reduction three years ago performed by a different organization. I am extremely happy with the results. He managed to make my breasts a D Cup from an A-B and I am very pleased with my new look. There were absolutely no problems at all with Dr. Mandell-Brown's work.

Submitted Jan. 28, 2014 | flag

I went to Dr. Mandell-Brown for a full abdominoplasty and liposuction. I am now 6 weeks post-op and I am so happy with my results. He has given me an hourglass figure that I thought I would never have after six kids! He and his staff were professional, caring, and the whole experience was great. He has his own surgery center so everything is done at his office, instead of having to go to a hospital for outpatient surgery.I will definitely be going back to him for any future plastic surgery!

Submitted Jan. 14, 2014 | flag

I had a breast augmentation at Dr. mandell-brown's office, and the experience was amazing. The staffs are very friendly and informative. Dr. Mandell-Brown is very professional, he will let you know what's best for you and not just try to make a sale. He is truly an artist, I was a little hesitated about the procedure, consider I'm a fairly petite person and don't want to look overly done, but he made sure to give me the natural look I was looking for, and I am very satisfied with the outcome.

Submitted Dec. 20, 2013 | flag

I went to Dr. Mandell-Brown for an otoplasty. The doctors, nurses and staff are all friendly and professional. The day of the surgery was a breeze. I was nervous going into it partly because I was awake the whole time, but they made me feel really relaxed during the procedure. Afterwards, I experienced little to no pain and there was just a little bit of swelling. Not bad at all. They called me everyday after the surgery to check on me. I am very happy with the results. This is something that I had wanted to do ever since I could remember. I wish I had done it years ago.

Submitted Sept. 15, 2013 | flag

Dr. Mandell-Brown did an amazing job on my rhinoplasty. His consultation was great, staff was friendly. I loved having everything in one location. The office was accomodating to the dates I needed. The surgery was quick and less painless than expected. The bruising and swelling that I had read so much about did not occur nearly what I had heard. And most importantly, the end result is fabulous. I couldn't have asked for results to look more natural. I wish I would have done this 10 years sooner.

Submitted July 16, 2013 | flag