Rate Dr. Mark Mandell-Brown

Dr. Mark Mandell-Brown's Ratings

My story begins a year ago on the beach. While building sand castles with my son, not at a girls gone wild contest, I looked down and was almost in tears when I noticed my already small breasts were almost non existent! After breastfeeding...and let's be honest...I'm not in my 20's anymore...there was nothing there! My bathing suit was baggy! It took me a while to make the call but from the first person I spoke with on the phone that day, all the way to the last smile I was met with walking out of Dr. Mandell-Browns office today, I knew this was the best decision I could have made for myself. My confidence has skyrocketed and I've never been so comfortable in my own skin due to the AMAZING work of Dr. Mandell-Brown! If you're looking for phenomenonal quality, patient centered care and satisfaction with your body you never thought possible...Dr. Mandell-Brown and his team are the only call you need to make! Welcome to the first day of the rest of your new confident life!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2641492].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2014

The staff at Dr. Mandell-Brown's facility are very knowledgeable and friendly. They always took the extra steps to make me feel comfortable. Dr. Mandell- Brown reassured any concerns I had before and after my surgery. After care was top notch. I would defiantly recommend Dr. Mandell- Brown.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2639357].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2014

I am seven weeks postop from a full tummy tuck, breast augmentation and breast lift. It took about three weeks before I felt my normal self, but I would do it again in a second. I once again have an hourgass figure. My questions and concerns were immediately answered. I was worked into the schedule when I felt I needed to be seen. I was always seen on time for my follow-ups. The staff was always courteous and helpful. I will use Dr. Mandell-Brown for any future cosmetic needs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2615774].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2014

Not only were my results of my breast augmentation exactly as I had wished but the entire experience of the office experience was exceptional. The staff creates a relaxing and professional environment. I was instantly put at ease with the friendliness and humor of all staff. Without any hesitation, I would recommend Dr. Mandell-Brown.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2606419].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2014

Dr. Mandell-Brown and staff are amazing. They all take time to make sure you're comfortable and you get exactly what you want!!!!! I couldn't ask for a better experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2598819].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2014

I have been receiving Sculptra treatments for facial scars from Dr. Mandell-Brown for eight months. This doctor is spectacular! He is very knowledgeable and has completely eliminated the scars on the left side of my face thus far, and the right side is getting better with each visit. I like how he builds up the area a little at a time to prevent over filling and distribute just the right amount of filler to each area. You only pay for the amount of filler used so you don't pay extra for the multiple treatments. He also has a very knowledgeable and courteous staff. If anyone has depressed facial scars and is considering corrective surgery, I highly recommend that you schedule a consultation with this doctor. Hands down the best in the business.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2596811].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2014

I'm approximately 3 weeks post rhinoplasty and upper blepharoplasty. Dr. Mandell-Brown did a great job and I'm very pleased thus far.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2595147].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2014

Dr. Mandell-Brown was referred to me by a friend for a breast augmentation. I was impressed with my friend's results. From the beginning, I had a very positive experience. The staff were helpful and friendly. They went out of their way to make feel comfortable initially and on the day of surgery. My breasts turned out almost exactly as I had envisioned. I have gotten many compliments. I would certainly recommend Dr. Mandell-Brown.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2571195].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2014

Dr. Mandell-Brown said my face lift would make me look rested and natural and my friends wouldn't be able to tell I had anything done. I didn't want a stretched look. I do feel the end results did not give me that stretched look but on the other hand, my friends could ALL tell. At 3 months post op I had a dentist appt and the dentist exclaimed how rested I looked after the hygienist went to get him. I could tell she had already secretly told him about my facelift even though I never mentioned it to her. There were many other occasions that made it clear people could tell I had had facial surgery. Even those that saw me infrequently were whispering. I wasn't prepared for this and found it embarrassing to have people gossiping about me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2566289].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2014

Dr. Mandell-Brown and his staff are great to work with. I just went back for the second time in 3 years to have a skin growth on my forehead removed. He is a professional who does excellent work.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2548822].votes_count ]]