Rate Dr. Mark Mandell-Brown

Dr. Mark Mandell-Brown's Ratings

Dr Mandell-Brown Gave me a Complete Total Face Lift, which was not the surgery he was to perform at all. He did liposuction where there was no fat to liposuction, he caused major, permanent nerve damage, dislocation of my jaw, TMJ. Major Infection and so much swelling all of my stitches ripped through my skin. I was supposed to get a Quick lift, in office minimal surgery. I have been told by several other Doctors and attorneys he has done botched surgeries to others and caused one person's death. Please research this Dr before ever letting him touch you. He is an arrogant cruel person. Totally detached my Face, and 3/4 of my ears, to the point there was little blood circulation. Extremely painful, I haven't been able to sleep through the night since my surgery in 12/2012. He has the best Attorneys money can Buy though. Email me at yvet@fuse.net for photos

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2695843].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2015

I was interested in nose reshaping and researched doctors on the internet in my area. Dr. Mandell-Brown was highly rated so I consulted with him and others. He spent 45 minutes one on one with me and I knew I was in the right place. His staff was exceptional too. With computer imaging I was able to convey my wishes and he could show me his goals. My results are fantastic and not having to go to a hospital was a major bonus. Dr. Mandell-Brown is known for his natural look and my results are a true result of this. I would highly recommend the Mandell- Plastic Surgery Center to all.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2669503].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 3, 2015

After having two children, Dr. Mandell-Brown gave me back my confidence with a breast lift and augmentation. I couldn't be happier with the entire process. From start to finish he listened to all of my concerns and made me feel comfortable about my surgery and recovery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2667610].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 31, 2014

I am 8 months post op from a rhinoplasty and my results are terrible. I have a revision scheduled with another plastic surgeon. Stay away from Mandell-Brown.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2664960].votes_count ]]

Submitted Dec. 29, 2014

My story begins a year ago on the beach. While building sand castles with my son, not at a girls gone wild contest, I looked down and was almost in tears when I noticed my already small breasts were almost non existent! After breastfeeding...and let's be honest...I'm not in my 20's anymore...there was nothing there! My bathing suit was baggy! It took me a while to make the call but from the first person I spoke with on the phone that day, all the way to the last smile I was met with walking out of Dr. Mandell-Browns office today, I knew this was the best decision I could have made for myself. My confidence has skyrocketed and I've never been so comfortable in my own skin due to the AMAZING work of Dr. Mandell-Brown! If you're looking for phenomenonal quality, patient centered care and satisfaction with your body you never thought possible...Dr. Mandell-Brown and his team are the only call you need to make! Welcome to the first day of the rest of your new confident life!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2641492].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2014

The staff at Dr. Mandell-Brown's facility are very knowledgeable and friendly. They always took the extra steps to make me feel comfortable. Dr. Mandell- Brown reassured any concerns I had before and after my surgery. After care was top notch. I would defiantly recommend Dr. Mandell- Brown.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2639357].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2014

I am seven weeks postop from a full tummy tuck, breast augmentation and breast lift. It took about three weeks before I felt my normal self, but I would do it again in a second. I once again have an hourgass figure. My questions and concerns were immediately answered. I was worked into the schedule when I felt I needed to be seen. I was always seen on time for my follow-ups. The staff was always courteous and helpful. I will use Dr. Mandell-Brown for any future cosmetic needs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2615774].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2014

Not only were my results of my breast augmentation exactly as I had wished but the entire experience of the office experience was exceptional. The staff creates a relaxing and professional environment. I was instantly put at ease with the friendliness and humor of all staff. Without any hesitation, I would recommend Dr. Mandell-Brown.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2606419].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2014

Dr. Mandell-Brown and staff are amazing. They all take time to make sure you're comfortable and you get exactly what you want!!!!! I couldn't ask for a better experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2598819].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2014

I have been receiving Sculptra treatments for facial scars from Dr. Mandell-Brown for eight months. This doctor is spectacular! He is very knowledgeable and has completely eliminated the scars on the left side of my face thus far, and the right side is getting better with each visit. I like how he builds up the area a little at a time to prevent over filling and distribute just the right amount of filler to each area. You only pay for the amount of filler used so you don't pay extra for the multiple treatments. He also has a very knowledgeable and courteous staff. If anyone has depressed facial scars and is considering corrective surgery, I highly recommend that you schedule a consultation with this doctor. Hands down the best in the business.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2596811].votes_count ]]