Rate Dr. Mark Mandell-Brown

Dr. Mark Mandell-Brown's Ratings

Dr. Mandell-Brown was referred to me by a friend for a breast augmentation. I was impressed with my friend's results. From the beginning, I had a very positive experience. The staff were helpful and friendly. They went out of their way to make feel comfortable initially and on the day of surgery. My breasts turned out almost exactly as I had envisioned. I have gotten many compliments. I would certainly recommend Dr. Mandell-Brown.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2571195].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2014

Dr. Mandell-Brown said my face lift would make me look rested and natural and my friends wouldn't be able to tell I had anything done. I didn't want a stretched look. I do feel the end results did not give me that stretched look but on the other hand, my friends could ALL tell. At 3 months post op I had a dentist appt and the dentist exclaimed how rested I looked after the hygienist went to get him. I could tell she had already secretly told him about my facelift even though I never mentioned it to her. There were many other occasions that made it clear people could tell I had had facial surgery. Even those that saw me infrequently were whispering. I wasn't prepared for this and found it embarrassing to have people gossiping about me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2566289].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2014

Dr. Mandell-Brown and his staff are great to work with. I just went back for the second time in 3 years to have a skin growth on my forehead removed. He is a professional who does excellent work.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2548822].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

Love them. Wonderful job. Staff is friendly and professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2548690].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

The Results of Mandell browns work were above my expectations. He did a fantastic job.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2547987].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

Great Experience! Feel Beautiful after having my facelift by Dr Mandell-Brown. My friends never knew and just thought I looked so rested and started using a new skin care line. And the staff, the staff was so warm and comforting. Dr. Mandell-Brown is a true artist!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2544557].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2014

I decided to have a facelift with Dr. Mandell-Brown and it was one of the best decisions I made. I feel so much better about myself. I look natural and more youthful. Dr. Mandell-Brown did a fabulous job...I really feel like he and the staff genuinely care! A+

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2544121].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2014

Loved my rhinoplasty! I look like a beautiful new version of myself! Loved the staff and the Dr is perfection

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2543536].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2014

A friend of mine's child had Otoplasty by Dr. Mandell-Brown and it has changed her life. She was shy and being harassed by other children. Dr. Mandell-Brown took the time and the care to ensure she had a great outcome. She is now an outgoing, happy little girl! Thanks, Dr. Mandell-Brown!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2543408].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2014

I had a face lift done by Dr. Mandell-Brown and every day I must look at myself and the horrible scars it left behind. I had a long incision on one side of my face whereas the other side looked more normal and had a small incision. When I asked him why my one incision looked so different and unprofessional from the other, he told me I had more skin on that side of my face. (He didn't tell me that prior to the surgery. I would not have had it done had I known I would have a scar going clear up one side of my face but not the other!) I can also easily feel the sutures (big knots) under my skin on that side. The other side, I can't feel anything. I will never be able to prove this, but I firmly believe another doctor was practicing on one side of my face in the surgery room. The scaring is so bad that even makeup doesn't cover it up. I have to live with these results the rest of my life- and will never be able to pull my hair back or wear it off my face. I paid a lot of money for this proceedure and feel like I was duped. One side just doesn't match up with the other - it's a huge difference and points to a resident student doing that side. If a student 'did not' do the one side, then Dr. Mandell-Brown has a terribly unsteady hand and I would not be able to recommend him. Something's not right. Very disappointing. I must rate all these as a one because of the outcome and the scars I have to live with forever. I wish I had chosen someone different.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2537317].votes_count ]]