Rate Dr. Mark Mandell-Brown

Dr. Mark Mandell-Brown's Ratings

Dr. Mandell-Brown and staff are amazing. They all take time to make sure you're comfortable and you get exactly what you want!!!!! I couldn't ask for a better experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2598819].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2014

I have been receiving Sculptra treatments for facial scars from Dr. Mandell-Brown for eight months. This doctor is spectacular! He is very knowledgeable and has completely eliminated the scars on the left side of my face thus far, and the right side is getting better with each visit. I like how he builds up the area a little at a time to prevent over filling and distribute just the right amount of filler to each area. You only pay for the amount of filler used so you don't pay extra for the multiple treatments. He also has a very knowledgeable and courteous staff. If anyone has depressed facial scars and is considering corrective surgery, I highly recommend that you schedule a consultation with this doctor. Hands down the best in the business.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2596811].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2014

I'm approximately 3 weeks post rhinoplasty and upper blepharoplasty. Dr. Mandell-Brown did a great job and I'm very pleased thus far.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2595147].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2014

Dr. Mandell-Brown was referred to me by a friend for a breast augmentation. I was impressed with my friend's results. From the beginning, I had a very positive experience. The staff were helpful and friendly. They went out of their way to make feel comfortable initially and on the day of surgery. My breasts turned out almost exactly as I had envisioned. I have gotten many compliments. I would certainly recommend Dr. Mandell-Brown.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2571195].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2014

Dr. Mandell-Brown said my face lift would make me look rested and natural and my friends wouldn't be able to tell I had anything done. I didn't want a stretched look. I do feel the end results did not give me that stretched look but on the other hand, my friends could ALL tell. At 3 months post op I had a dentist appt and the dentist exclaimed how rested I looked after the hygienist went to get him. I could tell she had already secretly told him about my facelift even though I never mentioned it to her. There were many other occasions that made it clear people could tell I had had facial surgery. Even those that saw me infrequently were whispering. I wasn't prepared for this and found it embarrassing to have people gossiping about me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2566289].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2014

Dr. Mandell-Brown and his staff are great to work with. I just went back for the second time in 3 years to have a skin growth on my forehead removed. He is a professional who does excellent work.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2548822].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

Love them. Wonderful job. Staff is friendly and professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2548690].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

The Results of Mandell browns work were above my expectations. He did a fantastic job.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2547987].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

Great Experience! Feel Beautiful after having my facelift by Dr Mandell-Brown. My friends never knew and just thought I looked so rested and started using a new skin care line. And the staff, the staff was so warm and comforting. Dr. Mandell-Brown is a true artist!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2544557].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2014

I decided to have a facelift with Dr. Mandell-Brown and it was one of the best decisions I made. I feel so much better about myself. I look natural and more youthful. Dr. Mandell-Brown did a fabulous job...I really feel like he and the staff genuinely care! A+

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2544121].votes_count ]]