Rate Dr. Mark Mandell-Brown

Dr. Mark Mandell-Brown's Ratings

Dr. Mandell-Brown and his staff are great to work with. I just went back for the second time in 3 years to have a skin growth on my forehead removed. He is a professional who does excellent work.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2548822].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

Love them. Wonderful job. Staff is friendly and professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2548690].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

The Results of Mandell browns work were above my expectations. He did a fantastic job.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2547987].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

Great Experience! Feel Beautiful after having my facelift by Dr Mandell-Brown. My friends never knew and just thought I looked so rested and started using a new skin care line. And the staff, the staff was so warm and comforting. Dr. Mandell-Brown is a true artist!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2544557].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2014

I decided to have a facelift with Dr. Mandell-Brown and it was one of the best decisions I made. I feel so much better about myself. I look natural and more youthful. Dr. Mandell-Brown did a fabulous job...I really feel like he and the staff genuinely care! A+

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2544121].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2014

Loved my rhinoplasty! I look like a beautiful new version of myself! Loved the staff and the Dr is perfection

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2543536].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2014

A friend of mine's child had Otoplasty by Dr. Mandell-Brown and it has changed her life. She was shy and being harassed by other children. Dr. Mandell-Brown took the time and the care to ensure she had a great outcome. She is now an outgoing, happy little girl! Thanks, Dr. Mandell-Brown!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2543408].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2014

I had a face lift done by Dr. Mandell-Brown and every day I must look at myself and the horrible scars it left behind. I had a long incision on one side of my face whereas the other side looked more normal and had a small incision. When I asked him why my one incision looked so different and unprofessional from the other, he told me I had more skin on that side of my face. (He didn't tell me that prior to the surgery. I would not have had it done had I known I would have a scar going clear up one side of my face but not the other!) I can also easily feel the sutures (big knots) under my skin on that side. The other side, I can't feel anything. I will never be able to prove this, but I firmly believe another doctor was practicing on one side of my face in the surgery room. The scaring is so bad that even makeup doesn't cover it up. I have to live with these results the rest of my life- and will never be able to pull my hair back or wear it off my face. I paid a lot of money for this proceedure and feel like I was duped. One side just doesn't match up with the other - it's a huge difference and points to a resident student doing that side. If a student 'did not' do the one side, then Dr. Mandell-Brown has a terribly unsteady hand and I would not be able to recommend him. Something's not right. Very disappointing. I must rate all these as a one because of the outcome and the scars I have to live with forever. I wish I had chosen someone different.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2537317].votes_count ]]

Submitted Sept. 15, 2014

I went to doctor Mandell brown for Botox and skin rejuvenation. I am a man so I was very worried I would look funny after the Botox. Dr. Mandell-brown changed my life. I am so happy with my natural look.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2535667].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 13, 2014

I went to Dr. Mandell-brown to have my nose done. I was very happy with my results. The look is very natural , no one can tell I had any work done. His office is beautiful and his staff is very welcoming .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2535608].votes_count ]]