You may also like

Rate Dr. Mutahar Fauzia

Dr. Mutahar Fauzia's Ratings

I have been seeing Dr. Fauzia for 3 years now. She is a very patient and kind woman. She has always treated me with respect. She has always taken very good care of me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2829750].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 6, 2015

I am astonished at all the positive reviews. Yes, doctor Fauzia may have okay bedside manners and offer you her personal number, that doesn't justify the time you spend in the office waiting. You can literally spend 5 hours+ at a doctor's visit. If you are more comfortable at a home-type office setting this is the place for you. The doctor does not step out of the room when you undress, nor does this practice offer a robe, or a sheet over your lap. The doctor speaks about her faith often, which may be comforting to some. However, it can be uncomfortable to those who do not practice the same faith.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2819536].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

Dr Fauzia is the best OB dr I have ever had she is just great she treats her patients like her family she takes the time to listen to her patient and whenever u call her about something she is always there to help and listen to her patients she I had problems keeping pregnancy I had miscarriages before but when I started following up with dr Fauzia she did all the test needed and took all the precautions necessary to make Shute my baby is all right thanks god for having her in our are

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2710037].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2015

I have been visiting Dr.Fozia on and off for the past 5 years and now it has been six months, I am regularly visiting her. The most inspiring thing I noticed in Dr. Fauzia is eagerness in latest practices trends and research in her field. Her inclination towards knowledge strengthen my trust on her and I feel like I am in good hands. Apart from her best care, she helped me every possible way during the most distressful time when I miscarried last summer. Her staff is also very nice and accommodating even in busy days. I admire Dr. Fauzia not only for her knowledge but also for her personal qualities she is blessed with. I recommend Dr. Fauzia if someone needs best OB/GYN care .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2689268].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2015

Dr Fauzia is one of the best doctor with great personalty, she is like a mother for me like an angle for me who saved my first ban's life. not only mine she helped my sister in law who was about to miscarriage but doctor fauzia was the only one who said first God then I will help you. in our family we have 2 new lives thanks to doctor fauzia. she docent care if you have insurance or not, you have money or not she only see human and welling to help no matter what. her office stuff is kind and there is short time of wait. She spend time and answer all your questions, I can't find words to describe her. I strongly recommend her to all women who needs help because she is the only one who can help you. May God give her long life to save more lives.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2580013].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2014

I was Dr Fauzia’s patient when I was living in Virginia. She provided her personal cell phone number to answer my questions. Dr Fauzia’s puts you at ease right away and her bedside manner is absolutely great. She has always given us all the time we needed and never rushed thru appointments. If needed she refers her patients to some of the best specialists in the area. She is a wonderful woman. I am thankful to have found such a great doctor. She checked me thoroughly, gave me enough time and answered all my questions.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2564505].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2014

Dr.Fauzia is a very knowledgeable doctor. She is a wonderful woman. I am thankful to have found such a great doctor. She treats you like her own family member and makes you feel very comfortable. She is probably the first doctor I have ever met who strongly believe in prayers and God. She is very humble And polite. She is a very hard working lady. She works late hours and also on weekends which is very convenient for me and my work schedule. She treated me as I was her only patient and gave me enough time to answer all my questions. Unlike other doctors she is never in a rush although her waiting room is always filled with patients. May God bless her and May All Doctors be like her.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1955428].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 7, 2013

This is a kind, attentive, humble but very knowledgeable doctor. Sometimes you might have to wait a bit for your turn to see her, but once you are with her she will give you all her time and attention. All healthcare should be exactly what this doctor offers you: personal, attentive and customized. Don't see this doctor when you are in a rush. See her only if you want to get to the roots of your problem and a to reach a customized solution. Do not be shy to ask her about possible causes, alternative solutions and outcomes. She is as eager to learn as she is to teach. Don't let her conservative appearance prevent you from communicating openly with her. She is both open-minded and respectful of differences in opinions. She is knowledgeable in a wide range of health issues for women.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1955427].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2013

She's fabulous-very comforting, very thorough, very friendly, kind and compassionate person.I really appreciate her honesty and sincerity. She is always kind with all her patients. We completely trust her for everything she do. She gave her personal phone number and i call her in case of emergency and she reply with utmost patience with care. As a hospital staff her husband always explain me all the lab reports in such a detail version to be taken care of. I highly recommend her to everyone who are searching for good care gynecologist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1955426].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2013

The most amazing thing about Dr. Fauzia is that she is committed to being there for you on your delivery day, no matter what. I have never seen another doctor make this commitment to her patients. She is very thorough, rather than just taking 10 minutes with you to measure your belly and quickly check your baby's heart beat, she monitors your baby's heart beat for several minutes and also does an ultrasound (herself) each visit to make sure nothing is missed. If you want just on-time, quick visits, then she is not the doctor for you. If you want extra attention for yourself and your baby, she should be your top choice. My baby's weight was a little bit of a concern and I was having premature contractions, so at one point she asked me to call her daily on her cell phone to check in, and had me coming in 2-3 times per week, just to make sure my baby was safe and healthy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1955425].votes_count ]]