Rate Dr. Mutahar Fauzia

Dr. Mutahar Fauzia's Ratings

Dr Fauzia is one of the best doctor with great personalty, she is like a mother for me like an angle for me who saved my first ban's life. not only mine she helped my sister in law who was about to miscarriage but doctor fauzia was the only one who said first God then I will help you. in our family we have 2 new lives thanks to doctor fauzia. she docent care if you have insurance or not, you have money or not she only see human and welling to help no matter what. her office stuff is kind and there is short time of wait. She spend time and answer all your questions, I can't find words to describe her. I strongly recommend her to all women who needs help because she is the only one who can help you. May God give her long life to save more lives.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2580013].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2014

I was Dr Fauzia’s patient when I was living in Virginia. She provided her personal cell phone number to answer my questions. Dr Fauzia’s puts you at ease right away and her bedside manner is absolutely great. She has always given us all the time we needed and never rushed thru appointments. If needed she refers her patients to some of the best specialists in the area. She is a wonderful woman. I am thankful to have found such a great doctor. She checked me thoroughly, gave me enough time and answered all my questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2564505].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2014

Dr.Fauzia is a very knowledgeable doctor. She is a wonderful woman. I am thankful to have found such a great doctor. She treats you like her own family member and makes you feel very comfortable. She is probably the first doctor I have ever met who strongly believe in prayers and God. She is very humble And polite. She is a very hard working lady. She works late hours and also on weekends which is very convenient for me and my work schedule. She treated me as I was her only patient and gave me enough time to answer all my questions. Unlike other doctors she is never in a rush although her waiting room is always filled with patients. May God bless her and May All Doctors be like her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1955428].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 7, 2013

This is a kind, attentive, humble but very knowledgeable doctor. Sometimes you might have to wait a bit for your turn to see her, but once you are with her she will give you all her time and attention. All healthcare should be exactly what this doctor offers you: personal, attentive and customized. Don't see this doctor when you are in a rush. See her only if you want to get to the roots of your problem and a to reach a customized solution. Do not be shy to ask her about possible causes, alternative solutions and outcomes. She is as eager to learn as she is to teach. Don't let her conservative appearance prevent you from communicating openly with her. She is both open-minded and respectful of differences in opinions. She is knowledgeable in a wide range of health issues for women.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1955427].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2013

She's fabulous-very comforting, very thorough, very friendly, kind and compassionate person.I really appreciate her honesty and sincerity. She is always kind with all her patients. We completely trust her for everything she do. She gave her personal phone number and i call her in case of emergency and she reply with utmost patience with care. As a hospital staff her husband always explain me all the lab reports in such a detail version to be taken care of. I highly recommend her to everyone who are searching for good care gynecologist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1955426].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2013

The most amazing thing about Dr. Fauzia is that she is committed to being there for you on your delivery day, no matter what. I have never seen another doctor make this commitment to her patients. She is very thorough, rather than just taking 10 minutes with you to measure your belly and quickly check your baby's heart beat, she monitors your baby's heart beat for several minutes and also does an ultrasound (herself) each visit to make sure nothing is missed. If you want just on-time, quick visits, then she is not the doctor for you. If you want extra attention for yourself and your baby, she should be your top choice. My baby's weight was a little bit of a concern and I was having premature contractions, so at one point she asked me to call her daily on her cell phone to check in, and had me coming in 2-3 times per week, just to make sure my baby was safe and healthy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1955425].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2012

Dr Fauzia is simply a WONDERFUL and VERY skillful doctor. • She gave us her cell phone number at the very first visit and told us to cal her ANYTIME even at 3am if we have any question or worried about anything” How many doctors you know does that? “ • She has flexible office hours; she works until 8pm and on Saturday’s. That was important to me since I did not want to take a day off work every time we went to see her. When my wife went into labor at 9pm and we went to the hospital to be honest I was very worried not knowing what to expect. And that is when Dr. Fauzia REALLY SHINES. She followed us to the hospital and she stayed with us in our room monitoring my wife’s every move. Dr. Fauzia stayed in the hospital over night and the baby was delivered the next day at 10am, beautiful baby girl. God bless you Dr. Fauzia and your whole family and anything and everything you may touch. We are forever thankful and grateful. Hisham and Nabila

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1955424].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2012

I have known Dr. Fauzia for almost 12 years now. She is a really nice doctor. She answers your questions really well. The plus sign is that she gives you her cell number and you can call her anytime you want.For patients privacy she closes the door. She takes really good care of her patients. My niece also go to her now. she told me that she likes Dr.fauzia.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1955423].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2012

We just have our 2nd daughter 2 weeks ago and we are very pleased on Dr. Fauzia. She is very caring about her patients and she takes her time to find the patient’s physical conditions and medical situations. My wife was having T-4 thyroid level issues and we did not know until we meet Dr. Fauzia. She ordered thyroid test immediately and explained us that it was very critical for the baby’s growth. We were very happy with Dr. Fauzia’s treatment and options for baby delivering decision. She offers very flexible office hours including Saturday hours and after work hours which were a major help for my working schedule. We were very happy with her dedication to patients for the sake of Allah (sbt). We pray for her. We have a very healthy and wonderful baby girl.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1955422].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2012

Dr. Fauzia is one of the best doctors I have ever encountered. Most doctors won’t even look you in the eye when they speak to you, and all they want to do is get you in and out of their office as soon as possible but this doctor is different than most. Dr. Fauzia was extremely kind; took her time to explain my lab results and answer all my questions. She even gave me her # and told me to call her anytime. No doctor has ever treated me with such kindness and respect. If you want a doctor who really really cares for her patients, you will go to Dr. Fauzia. I thank God that I found her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1955421].votes_count ]]