Dr. Gerrit A. Kimmey

Rate Dr. Gerrit A. Kimmey

Dr. Gerrit A. Kimmey's Ratings

I would definitely receommend this dr to anyone.We felt he was wonderful. very compassionate, caring and knowledgeable. Always available. Really listened and seemed sincere about helping in any way he could. Went beyond the call of duty for my husband who had terminal cancer. Gave him every opportunityfor any treatment available clinical or not and helped me so much as well. If I or any other family member of mine needed this service I would defnitely go to him and no one else. He was nothing like the others doctors we experienced before finding him. he is in a class all his own. Very open, honest, easy to understand. He adjusted treatments to his needs. if something didn't work or made him ill we could reach him anytime and he would change it immediately. My husband and I admired him very much. He never gave up on him. He always had a positive outlook but did not give false hope. He was just fantastic. we were thankful to have such a great doctor.

Submitted Nov. 7, 2011 | flag

seems very concerned.has a very positived attitude

Submitted Nov. 26, 2006 | flag

He is a wonderful doctor. He listens, answers your concerns and he makes you feel that he cares.

Submitted Oct. 18, 2006 | flag