Rate Dr. Faith D. Esterson

Dr. Faith D. Esterson's Ratings

My son had an appointment and waited 2 hours before see Dr. Esterson. I notice that patient that came into the office after my son was being waited first. The receptionist stated that clients call in to put their name on the rooster after lunch hours so they will not wait long. Dr. Esterson saw my sone for only 5 minutes and him a prescribe to dry up acne and out the door.

Submitted July 22, 2013 | flag

I completely loved my experience at her office!! she can spot things out that you would never even notice and I can tell you she is by far one of the sweetest doctors I have ever met and her staff is so professional and were extremely helpful with my needs. As soon as I walked in the door I felt the warmth from the check in receptionist who is extremely pretty and smiled right away and greeted me and the nurse who took me back was so kind and the check out girl was lovely! the whole experience was great and I would recommend this office to anyone looking for a Dermatologist!!!

Submitted Jan. 30, 2013 | flag

I was disappointed with the office staff. One of them in particular was rude and very impatient and inconsiderate. I often waited more than 1 hour for scheduled appointments, and when politely complained, was told "this is a doctor's office, expect appointments to be late". Although she was extremely friendly, the doctor flew in and out of the room and barely left time for me to ask questions. She always seemed to be rush. I was also sent bills for appointments that I never made. If you want prompt service, polite staff, and a patient doctor, this place is not for you.

Submitted Oct. 13, 2012 | flag

Dr. Esterson is nice and seems very knowledgable when it comes to her profession. She is very thorough in her examinations. She puts me at ease and has a good bedside manner. I would recommend her. My only suggestion to her office would be to display a little more info on skin cancer and other skin ailments - it seems like you're in a beauty salon when you are surrounded by so many cosmetics.

Submitted Oct. 12, 2011 | flag

Even though for many years I have nicknamed her Dr. Pain for the cuts she needed to make, she is a remarkable Doctor and has taken good care of me, a light skinned redhead... well I used to be. She has found several malignant cancers on me and gotten rid of them. Both Dr and staff work extremely hard and are very nice. Will continue to use and recommend.

Submitted June 2, 2011 | flag

This was a beautiful office that was so poorly run. The doctor flies in and out. She seems to verbally humiliate her staff. Disorganized and disappointed.

Submitted March 25, 2011 | flag

After seeing several dermatologists, I was fortunate enough to get an appointment with Dr. Esterson. After being misdiagnosed several times and using many different medications without any response, Dr. Esterson properly diagnosed me in a matter of minutes. I am now on my way to improvement after months of frustration! She has a lovely bedside manner and is very bright. Her staff is also lovely. I refer everyone I know to see her!

Submitted Aug. 27, 2010 | flag

Dr. Esterson diagnosed what she thought might be a very rare form of breast cancer called Paget's Disease of the Nipple during a routine body check. The biopsy proved it. I then saw a breast surgeon who also found 2 areas of DCIS (Ductal Carcinoma in Situ) inside the breast. Both cancers are in the very early stages and non-invasive at this point. I am scheduled for surgery for both. Because of Dr. Esterson's careful examination (I did not even notice the slight rash on the nipple), I am having early treatment and expected to make a complete recovery. Left undiagnosed, the cancer could have become invasive and spread to other areas of my body. To say that I am very pleased to have Dr. Esterson as my dermatalogist would be an understatement.

Submitted Jan. 4, 2010 | flag

Overall, during my visit to her, I loved it. There was a slight weight but it was definitely worth it. She spent time explaining things and addressing all my issues and how to solve them. She gave me treatments that worked very well and was very friendly. She put me at ease and it was great to see a smile on her face. I've already recommended her to many of my friends and I will most definitely go back.

Submitted June 15, 2009 | flag

She is very expensive, spends no time with her patients, is very careless and does not seem to be knowledgeable in her field. At first glance she is friendly and all smiles. She puts you at ease for she doesn't even seem like a doctor. You tell her your concerns and she investigates some of them. Some, not all. Just the first area I mentioned did she examine. She said she would need to biopsy. In literally 5 to 10 seconds both moles were gone. Now I have had biopsies before and usually it takes at least a few minutes with the doctor being careful not to cut surrounding healthy skin. Not her. She also gave me no antibiotic RX and refused to look at any of my other areas of concern. Let me tell you, the areas never healed and are now full of excema. And my dad's psoriasis got much worse due to her. She doesn't spend the time with patients or give the right care. Overall, she is friendly and pleasant, very expensive, quick as lightning, and not very careful or thorough. Will never go back

Submitted Feb. 12, 2009 | flag