Dr. Daniel Brandt Vegas

Rate Dr. Daniel Brandt Vegas

Dr. Daniel Brandt Vegas's Ratings

Excellent. Saw him at St. Joseph's. Was very friendly and helpful.

Submitted Aug. 1, 2012 | flag

Discharged from hospital with first time cardiac problems. Told by this Dr. (Internal Medicine)that he would see me for follow-up in clinic (2 weeks) and I would be called with appointment. No phone call, and when I proactively called clinic, they had not received any record of me and this Dr was off service. The main physician was on call for internal medicine that day of discharge and he is an Infectious Disease Dr. so again no follow-up. I found this out with at least 5 phone calls to see where I should be seen. So I had to call my Fam. Dr. to set up all my tests and to ask for referral for cardiologist. My prescription was running out from this Dr for heart med and again I had to call my Fam Dr. to reorder this med. It will be 2 months that I will be seen by a specialist!

Submitted Oct. 22, 2011 | flag