Rate Dr. Ryan Funk

Dr. Ryan Funk's Ratings

I highly recommend Ryan for anyone dealing with infertility. His compassion and sincerity make the sad reality of the situation hopeful again. After over a year of unsuccessful cycles (unexplained), I conceived a few months after starting treatments with Ryan. I had tried other fertility drugs and treatments without success. You can tell that what he does makes a difference as your cycles change for the better. I went to him much sooner to get pregnant the second time and his treatment and plan worked again!He is caring and knowledgeable and has the best bedside manner of any doctor I have ever dealt with. I highly recommend him, he truly cares about your health and success!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2697045].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 25, 2015

Ryan has helped me through infertility, miscarriage, healthy pregnancy including cervical ripening, and low-lying placenta.
He is accessible, personable, knowledgable, and highly professional.
I would highly recommend him, and can't give enough accolades!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2685255].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2015

After 2 years of trying to conceive I was feeling hopeless and emotionally drained. But then, along came acupuncture. I was lucky to have come across Accubalance and Dr. Ryan Funk. After starting acupuncture and doing acupuncture pre and post embryo transfer I was able to successfully become pregnant. Ryan's acupuncture treatment, advice, listening ear and guided imagery helped me through a difficult journey. The level of care Ryan provides is hard to find. Acupuncture undoubtedly helped me to get pregnant and cope emotionally. I highly recommend him. Thanks Dr. Ryan Funk!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2630779].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2014

I will recommend Dr ryan if you want to get pregnant he helped me a lot I got pregnant after 3 month treatment he is the best doctor .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2605210].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2014

Wonderful doctor who helped me conceive by supplementing my IVF journey with acupuncture and dietary changes

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2584986].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2014

Ryan Funk holds all the qualities one would want in a doctor, he is knowledgeable, compassionate and encouraging. Like the many woman, who have kindly shared their stories, I was quickly losing hope that I was going to ever become pregnant. I saw the brochure for Acubalance at my fertility clinic and after just one appointment with Ryan, I felt much more at ease and optimistic about my condition. I was pleasantly surprised to find out that the two approaches of medicine, Eastern and Western, are connected. I appreciated that Ryan knew my specialist at the fertility clinic and vice versa. It is obvious that Ryan is passionate about his work and cares for his patients. He was quick to respond to my emails seeking medical advice and even followed up after my husband and I had our miracle baby. I am so grateful to Ryan and the excellent guidance and help he provided and would highly recommend him to any woman in their quest to become pregnant.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2205189].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 1, 2014

Dr. Ryan Funk is, by far, the best doctor I have ever worked with. He is caring, compassionate, organized and he always made me feel like he was truly interested in helping me. He creates a comfortable, safe and trusting environment and he works so hard to help his patients see success and optimal health! Consider yourself lucky if you get to work with Ryan--he is a talented and gifted doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][76577].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2014

I would absolutely recommend Ryan. His knowledge, positivity and great bedside manners put my husband and I at ease immediately. After a year and a half of trying, we feel it was the four months of treatment that finally got us pregnant. Ryan not only excelled in his expertise of acupuncture and general fertility knowledge, but his encouragement was instrumental in keeping us positive, even on weeks when it was tough on us emotionally. We feel grateful for his help and support on this journey!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][76576].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 16, 2014

I started going to see Dr Funk for infertility to assist with IVF treatments. I was very impressed with his knowledge and professionalism. He is very caring and spent time gathering all information. He is very compassionate about his work and truly cares for his patients. If I had questions I could email him and he always responds right away!! I can't say enough about my experience and will recommend it to everyone!! If you are on the fence about it - book an appointment and you will see for yourself how great Acubalance Wellness is!! Our miracle baby girl just turned four months old!! Thank you Dr Funk for all your help!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][76575].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 14, 2014

After losing 6 babies (including twins) without a explanation, cause, or cure from Western medicine, my husband and I were hopeless. Turning point? I contacted Acubalance and was connected to Dr. Ryan Funk for a phone consultation. One year later, after TCM herbs, a careful body-mind-soul plan, and the TLC that came with each weekly or biweekly appointment, I am 38 weeks pregnant with a healthy baby at last! Dr. Funk is knowledgeable, kind, thorough, and above all, caring. He was able to regulate my cycles and bring my hormones back into balance, stopped this pregnancy from ending when I began bleeding again, and has miraculously made one of my debilitating pregnancy conditions (SPD - I was on bedrest for 43 weeks for my only other successful pregnancy) disappear almost completely. Time and again he has gone beyond the call of duty to help me in this journey. My obgyn (top in Vancouver) is in awe of what has happened to me, and my husband and I are beyond grateful to Dr. Funk.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][76574].votes_count ]]