You may also like

Rate Dr. Ryan Funk

Dr. Ryan Funk's Ratings

Thank you for everything and making my experience the most comforting and pleasant as possible. I would highly recommend this doctor to anyone and everyone looking to have a baby. You guys are awesome and baby says hi. Amazing Dr Ryan and his work :)

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2800273].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

I highly recommend Dr. Ryan Funk. He is not only knowledgeable in his field, he is kind and compassionate. He takes his time to get to know you, listens and genuinely wants to help you. He truly is a caring practitioner who goes above and beyond what is required of him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2787007].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Ryan is exactly what you want in a doctor. He takes the time to listen and is understanding and caring. He even responds to emails which shows the level of support he provides his client. I would highly recommend Ryan to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2734380].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2015

I highly recommend Ryan for anyone dealing with infertility. His compassion and sincerity make the sad reality of the situation hopeful again. After over a year of unsuccessful cycles (unexplained), I conceived a few months after starting treatments with Ryan. I had tried other fertility drugs and treatments without success. You can tell that what he does makes a difference as your cycles change for the better. I went to him much sooner to get pregnant the second time and his treatment and plan worked again!He is caring and knowledgeable and has the best bedside manner of any doctor I have ever dealt with. I highly recommend him, he truly cares about your health and success!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2697045].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 25, 2015

Ryan has helped me through infertility, miscarriage, healthy pregnancy including cervical ripening, and low-lying placenta.
He is accessible, personable, knowledgable, and highly professional.
I would highly recommend him, and can't give enough accolades!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2685255].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2015

After 2 years of trying to conceive I was feeling hopeless and emotionally drained. But then, along came acupuncture. I was lucky to have come across Accubalance and Dr. Ryan Funk. After starting acupuncture and doing acupuncture pre and post embryo transfer I was able to successfully become pregnant. Ryan's acupuncture treatment, advice, listening ear and guided imagery helped me through a difficult journey. The level of care Ryan provides is hard to find. Acupuncture undoubtedly helped me to get pregnant and cope emotionally. I highly recommend him. Thanks Dr. Ryan Funk!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2630779].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2014

I will recommend Dr ryan if you want to get pregnant he helped me a lot I got pregnant after 3 month treatment he is the best doctor .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2605210].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2014

Wonderful doctor who helped me conceive by supplementing my IVF journey with acupuncture and dietary changes

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2584986].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2014

Ryan Funk holds all the qualities one would want in a doctor, he is knowledgeable, compassionate and encouraging. Like the many woman, who have kindly shared their stories, I was quickly losing hope that I was going to ever become pregnant. I saw the brochure for Acubalance at my fertility clinic and after just one appointment with Ryan, I felt much more at ease and optimistic about my condition. I was pleasantly surprised to find out that the two approaches of medicine, Eastern and Western, are connected. I appreciated that Ryan knew my specialist at the fertility clinic and vice versa. It is obvious that Ryan is passionate about his work and cares for his patients. He was quick to respond to my emails seeking medical advice and even followed up after my husband and I had our miracle baby. I am so grateful to Ryan and the excellent guidance and help he provided and would highly recommend him to any woman in their quest to become pregnant.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2205189].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 1, 2014

Dr. Ryan Funk is, by far, the best doctor I have ever worked with. He is caring, compassionate, organized and he always made me feel like he was truly interested in helping me. He creates a comfortable, safe and trusting environment and he works so hard to help his patients see success and optimal health! Consider yourself lucky if you get to work with Ryan--he is a talented and gifted doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][76577].votes_count ]]