Rate Dr. Ryan Funk

Dr. Ryan Funk's Ratings

My name is miss Jennifer, i love your profile, and there's something important about me i
will like to share with you.please send me message directly to my email address([email protected])
Thanks Jennifer.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2524589].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2014

Ryan Funk holds all the qualities one would want in a doctor, he is knowledgeable, compassionate and encouraging. Like the many woman, who have kindly shared their stories, I was quickly losing hope that I was going to ever become pregnant. I saw the brochure for Acubalance at my fertility clinic and after just one appointment with Ryan, I felt much more at ease and optimistic about my condition. I was pleasantly surprised to find out that the two approaches of medicine, Eastern and Western, are connected. I appreciated that Ryan knew my specialist at the fertility clinic and vice versa. It is obvious that Ryan is passionate about his work and cares for his patients. He was quick to respond to my emails seeking medical advice and even followed up after my husband and I had our miracle baby. I am so grateful to Ryan and the excellent guidance and help he provided and would highly recommend him to any woman in their quest to become pregnant.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2205189].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 1, 2014

Dr. Ryan Funk is, by far, the best doctor I have ever worked with. He is caring, compassionate, organized and he always made me feel like he was truly interested in helping me. He creates a comfortable, safe and trusting environment and he works so hard to help his patients see success and optimal health! Consider yourself lucky if you get to work with Ryan--he is a talented and gifted doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][76577].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2014

I would absolutely recommend Ryan. His knowledge, positivity and great bedside manners put my husband and I at ease immediately. After a year and a half of trying, we feel it was the four months of treatment that finally got us pregnant. Ryan not only excelled in his expertise of acupuncture and general fertility knowledge, but his encouragement was instrumental in keeping us positive, even on weeks when it was tough on us emotionally. We feel grateful for his help and support on this journey!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][76576].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 16, 2014

I started going to see Dr Funk for infertility to assist with IVF treatments. I was very impressed with his knowledge and professionalism. He is very caring and spent time gathering all information. He is very compassionate about his work and truly cares for his patients. If I had questions I could email him and he always responds right away!! I can't say enough about my experience and will recommend it to everyone!! If you are on the fence about it - book an appointment and you will see for yourself how great Acubalance Wellness is!! Our miracle baby girl just turned four months old!! Thank you Dr Funk for all your help!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][76575].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 14, 2014

After losing 6 babies (including twins) without a explanation, cause, or cure from Western medicine, my husband and I were hopeless. Turning point? I contacted Acubalance and was connected to Dr. Ryan Funk for a phone consultation. One year later, after TCM herbs, a careful body-mind-soul plan, and the TLC that came with each weekly or biweekly appointment, I am 38 weeks pregnant with a healthy baby at last! Dr. Funk is knowledgeable, kind, thorough, and above all, caring. He was able to regulate my cycles and bring my hormones back into balance, stopped this pregnancy from ending when I began bleeding again, and has miraculously made one of my debilitating pregnancy conditions (SPD - I was on bedrest for 43 weeks for my only other successful pregnancy) disappear almost completely. Time and again he has gone beyond the call of duty to help me in this journey. My obgyn (top in Vancouver) is in awe of what has happened to me, and my husband and I are beyond grateful to Dr. Funk.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][76574].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2014

I have been working with Dr. Funk for years and I am always amazed at his professionalism and compassion. He goes out of his way to ensure a comfortable visit and he is very detailed oriented ensuring that he attains positive results in improving the health of his patients. I'm extremely grateful for the support he has given me over the years and will continue to recommend him and AcuBalance to anyone seeking a knowledgable and experienced acudoc.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][76573].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2014

I am sure that Acubalance and Ryan Funk were the factors missing in my previous IVF cycles. I had 3 failed IVf's and 3 failed FET's before meeting Ryan and the team. They placed me on a cleanse and got my body ready for several months before my 4th IVF and I am happy to say the changes made to both my body and spirit from their help was what I needed for success. With the cleanse I lost 10 pounds and from the acupuncture I gained relaxation and an overall feeling of health and peace that I did not experience on my other attempts. I highly recommend AcuBalance and Ryan Funk.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][76572].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2013

Ryan is absolutely wonderful. My husband and I had tried for almost four years and had devastating blow after devastating blow. When we moved to our third fertility centre, Ryan was recommended and I am so grateful! He was patient, informed, direct, and compassionate. One of the first things he ever said to me was "you have a great team behind you" and that's all I needed to hear. Ryan has responded to every bizarre question or concern whether it's via email or in his office. I can't recommend Acubalance and Ryan enough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][76571].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2013

Ryan is an excellent acupuncturist. I don't have enough words to describe just how wonderful Ryan is. He is extremely knowledgable. Ryan's kindness, encouragement, positive words and advice have really made a huge difference in our lives. I strongly believe I was able to get pregnant because I continued following his advice and had him as my acupuncturist. Ryan is simply the best! I am extremely fortunate to have Ryan's support throughout my pregnancy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][76570].votes_count ]]