Rate Dr. Ali Masoumi

Dr. Ali Masoumi's Ratings

For the last few years i have suffered with lower back pain, to the point where i couldn't walk for more than a few minutes. then almost 2 years ago my man asked me to marry him and the only thing i could think was how much pain i would be in that day from standing so much. My Dr referred me to yet another Chiropractor and i will admit i didn't expect much, as i had seen quite a few in the past who didn't really help with the pain i was in. I am happy to admit that i was wrong. after a few sessions with Dr.Massoumi i could feel results. he worked with me to arrange appointments around my wedding date and what my benefits would cover. I am happy to say that my wedding day was pain free! Dr. Masoumi gave me the best wedding present ever; a pain free wedding day :) Now i hope he can get me through my pregnancy pain free...

Submitted Aug. 16, 2014 | flag

I was suffering from a sharp hip pain so bad that I could not walk and I would have to hold on to something to even be able to stand. Dr. Masoumi's first visit healed me 80% and second visit 100%. I cannot believe that the pain is gone and I have Dr. Masoumi to thank for. He is patient, caring, and understanding. He listens to what you have to say and he explains everything that he does which for me was extremely important. I have visited Dr. Masoumi before for other areas of pain and he has always done a phenominal job. I highly recommend him to everyone as he will do his very best to make sure you will be pain-free. Thank you Dr. Masoumi.

Submitted July 29, 2014 | flag

Dr. Masoumi helped to heal an ongoing 10 month repetitive strain injury (Epicondylosis) to both of my forearms arms that Physiotherapists, Massage Therapists, Muscular-Skeletal specialist, and my GP could not resolve. He is a Chiropractor and trained in ART, Active Release Technique which has helped to heal my arm injury. He is very knowledgeable, a caring professional, explains in detail his diagnosis, and takes the time to answer all questions.

Submitted March 8, 2014 | flag

Superior diagnostician. I am truly pleased with the care and support I've received. Dr Masoumi has been instrumental in helping me overcome decades of poor health choices. I'm always amazed with his diagnostician skills. He carefully studies the problem before acting and I find his treatments are then more focused and speed my recovery immensely. When I came the first time I could hardly walk four blocks with out severe pain due to plica in my knee. Within weeks I was walking regularly and within months I was hiking again. I now regularly hike 50kms a week with no hint of any knee problems.

Submitted Feb. 25, 2014 | flag

Dr. Masoumi is fantastic! I had major discomfort in my mid/upper back after picking up a heavy box and within three appointments, I can say I feel 90% recovered. He is very caring and knowledgeable hence is able to explain in simple terms the potential reasons that may be causing the discomfort. I highly recommend him. Thanks Dr. Masoumi!

Submitted Feb. 13, 2014 | flag

I was referred to Dr.Masoumi by my physiotherapist due to lots and lots of headaches and neck pain. After just about 2 months of adjustments, my headaches have decreased significantly. Thanks to him, my life is back on track again.

Submitted Feb. 10, 2014 | flag

Thanks to Dr.Masoumi, my neck and shoulder are feeling 100%. He treated my frozen shoulder and explained the anatomy and my condition with models, iPad app and pictures in the first visit. Our first appointment was 45 minutes which is the most I've had with any doctor. He is really good people, go see him! My son sees him for his foot pain as well. But make sure you are on time, he is really picky about that.

Submitted Feb. 5, 2014 | flag

Dr. Masoumi is the best doctor I have seen for a very long time. I had hip pain for about 2 years and saw physio, chiro, massage, family doctor with no relief. After the first appointment, he sent me out to get some specific xrays (I had some done by my MD)and diagnosed my condition. He referred me to the right person and now I feel 100%. I really appreciate his honesty to refer me out when he knew he couldn't help me himself. I owe my recovery to his early diagnoses which prevented early hip replacement.

Submitted Jan. 31, 2014 | flag

Dr Ali has a solid knowledge of what he is doing, and he transmit a lot of experience as well. He makes sure that you understand what is happening, and what he is going to do. He makes sure to book just enough sessions till you are better - once he fixed you, that's it, he won't ask you to come back if you don't need to. > The main reason for me to see a chiropractor was because I had a knee surgery (ligament), and Dr. Ali helped to dilute some scar tissue that were in the muscle ans ligament fibers, what helped me to make the physiotherapy exercises a lot better. He is straight forward: ask him, and he will tell you if he can help you or not.

Submitted Dec. 30, 2011 | flag

He is one of the most caring and intelligent chiropractors who provide the best services.He takes the time to explain your current status with valuable information and effective treatment.

Submitted Nov. 2, 2011 | flag