Rate Dr. Ali Masoumi

Dr. Ali Masoumi's Ratings

I would highly recommend Dr. Masoumi. I am amazed how quickly he has alleviated the pain that I have suffered from for several years. I am very grateful for the knowledgeable and skilled treatment that I have received from him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2650348].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2014

I had never been to chiro before, but thought I would see if it could help me with a shoulder injury. Dr. Ali Masoumi not only alleviated my discomfort, but also educated me about my injury in a way I would understand. He is dedicated to his craft and passionate about patient care. On top of it all, I have sincerely appreciated that he has always been honest about my progress and has not tried to extend treatment beyond what has actually been necessary. Having such success with my shoulder, I have just started seeing him for a different issue and am hopeful that we will achieve the same results!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2649744].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2014

Dr. Masoumi has a great bedside manner. I am a healthcare professional and would highly recommend him. I am not completely free of pain yet but I no longer need meds to move or sleep. He is improving my quality of life enabling me to continue helping my patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2646657].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2014

Dr. Masoumi has treated me in the past and is currently treating me for another condition. I find him to be very caring and compassionate. He is a true professional who listens well and does his best to help cure whatever physical problem someone is having!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2636295].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2014

I would highly recommend Dr. Masoumi! He quickly diagnosed the cause of my pain, applied the right treatments and in just a few treatments I'm on the path to being pain free. He is knowledgeable about the body, skilled in many forms of treatments and has a lovely bedside manner to boot.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2634010].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2014

Dr. Masoumi must have gone to Hogwarts school of witchcraft & wizardry, because this man has MAGIC in his hands! For years, I went to other places for help with my arm, neck, back & leg, and no one was able to help. Once I started to see Dr. Masoumi, he was able to heal all the areas I had trouble with! He managed to alleviate the constant pain I was in, and even figured out a condition neurologists didn't even pick up on. I don't know what I would without him - I highly recommend this man to everyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2632108].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2014

I just recently started seeing Dr. Masoumi when I started to have some knee pain. As a runner this was very concerning to me. After a thorough assessment, he determined the source of my knee pain and went straight to treating it. After a couple treatments my knee felt WAY better. He educated me on what was going on and what I can do to help prevent the pain from returning. He is very confident and professional and knows his stuff! Highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2630585].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2014

Yes Dr Ali Masoumi is as great as everyone says. It is very clear from the start his Heart is in what he does. He is kind, caring and very professional. He has been able to quickly alleviate some lower back pain and most recently, I fainted after giving blood and he located the problem in my neck and has helped with the headaches and shoulder pain. I have referred friends to Dr Masoumi and they have all been very pleased. PS Nancy works at the front desk of the MOrgan Crossing clinic and is excellent too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2629026].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2014

Dr. Masoumi has helped a lot with my knee pain that i have had from an accident for the last 10 years while also keeping in mind that I had limited medical and couldn't make as may trips as i would have liked to see him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2531602].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2014

For the last few years i have suffered with lower back pain, to the point where i couldn't walk for more than a few minutes. then almost 2 years ago my man asked me to marry him and the only thing i could think was how much pain i would be in that day from standing so much. My Dr referred me to yet another Chiropractor and i will admit i didn't expect much, as i had seen quite a few in the past who didn't really help with the pain i was in. I am happy to admit that i was wrong. after a few sessions with Dr.Massoumi i could feel results. he worked with me to arrange appointments around my wedding date and what my benefits would cover. I am happy to say that my wedding day was pain free! Dr. Masoumi gave me the best wedding present ever; a pain free wedding day :) Now i hope he can get me through my pregnancy pain free...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2500704].votes_count ]]