You may also like

Rate Dr. Joanna Bolster

Dr. Joanna Bolster's Ratings

Compassionate, knowledgable, sharp, smart, caring, insightful, dedicated, clever and the list goes on. Each visit with her is a new journey. She is very articulate especially when she writes, the words, phases, flow of the message just resonates. Gifted individual. She is taking me places nobody else could ever get near. She's the best.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2705083].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 1, 2015

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2205202].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

Wonderful person and really cares about her Client's. Would highly recommend her. She has helped me so much in my life.... Best Psychologist I have ever seen. Won't see anyone else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2205203].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2014

I definitely agree with the previous comment. Dr Bolster is so compassionate and so incredibly amazing. Very helpful and challenges you to improve yourself. I have only positive things to say about her. Saved my marriage.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][76693].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2012

Joanna is the most compassionate and honest person I have had the pleasure to encounter. I am not the easiest person and she has persisted and broken through on a number of occasions.Whether she knows it or not she has likely saved my life more than once. I'm sure anyone who experiences her care will feel the same.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][76692].votes_count ]]