Rate Dr. Margaret Sawler

Dr. Margaret Sawler's Ratings

I love her to death. I have been dealing with her for 7 years now. She delivered 2 of my 4 children. She is very helpful and my children love her as well. If I ever need to see her on short notice she always squeezes me in. I have had other not so nice doctors.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2523876].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2014

I have had experiences with bad Dr's. I was referred to Dr. Sawler during my last pregnancy; I haven't left. She is very down to earth, she listens, she doesn't make you feel bad about any questions you have and she gives you answers. She doesn't push pills, she follows up and makes you feel secure.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][76738].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2013

I was seeing Dr.Sawler for a few years and feel she is not proactive in healthcare.. the last time i went in I walked out of the room and overheard her talking poorly about me to the front desk.. very unprofessional you should never feel bad about seeking the best care for your children..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][76737].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2012

I saw Dr Sawler during my pregnancy and found her to be wonderful. She was knowledgeable and humorous and made us feel comfortable

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][76736].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2011

Dr. Sawler can sometimes be unhelpful when you present her with a problem, although if you press her, she is very knowledgable. I have left her office feeling like my problem wasn't addressed adequately.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][76735].votes_count ]]