Rate Dr. Philip J. Vahab

Dr. Philip J. Vahab's Ratings

Our family is very happy with the care that Dr. Vahab provided. Both of my children required braces and they have beautiful smiles thanks to Dr. Vahab. The staff were always friendly and helpful. I highly recommend Dr. Vahab's practice for orthodontic care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2534563].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2014

Dr. Philip Vahab and his staff were great always friendly and helpful,i would definitely recomend him and his staff to anyone i know that might need braces.Thank you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][76846].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 21, 2013

Amazing staff and doctor. Our family has been using this practice for years. Everyone is helpful, polite and knowledgable. We would definately recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][76845].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2013

We were very happy with Dr. Vahab's care. We also love Dr. McIlveen, the pediatric dentist in this Herndon office. The office staff is friendly, too, which helps at every visit.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][76844].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 26, 2013

Dr. Vahab took excellent care of my son. If I had more children that needed braces I definitely would use Dr. Vahab again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][76843].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 19, 2013

We thoroughly enjoyed our experience with Dr Vahab and his staff and would totally recommend them to others.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][76842].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 12, 2013

Dr. Vahab was great in explaining and walking us through the orthodontic treatment for my son. He was patient, professional,efficient, personal and my son really liked him. He made sure we could reach him at any time if we had any concerns.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][76841].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 31, 2012

Dr. Vahab is the best! I am an adult Ortho patient and I'm very pleased with my results. Dr. Vahab is very caring, gentle and works extremely hard, to properly care for his patients. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone! Thanks Dr. Vahab...my smile is now perfect!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][76840].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 30, 2012

We love Dr. Vahab. He's very personable. He and Dr. Mac worked closely together to work our daughter's orthodontia and dental care into the beautiful smile my daughter has today. Everyone at the office is very friendly. They worked with us to arrange a payment schedule and to deal with our insurance company.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][76839].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2012

Absolutely one of the best orthodontists you can find!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][76838].votes_count ]]