Dr. Philip J. Vahab

Dr. Philip J. Vahab

Rate Dr. Philip J. Vahab

Dr. Philip J. Vahab's Ratings

Dr. Philip Vahab and his staff were great always friendly and helpful,i would definitely recomend him and his staff to anyone i know that might need braces.Thank you.

Submitted Sept. 21, 2013 | flag

Amazing staff and doctor. Our family has been using this practice for years. Everyone is helpful, polite and knowledgable. We would definately recommend.

Submitted Sept. 12, 2013 | flag

We were very happy with Dr. Vahab's care. We also love Dr. McIlveen, the pediatric dentist in this Herndon office. The office staff is friendly, too, which helps at every visit.

Submitted July 26, 2013 | flag

Dr. Vahab took excellent care of my son. If I had more children that needed braces I definitely would use Dr. Vahab again.

Submitted July 19, 2013 | flag

We thoroughly enjoyed our experience with Dr Vahab and his staff and would totally recommend them to others.

Submitted April 12, 2013 | flag

Dr. Vahab was great in explaining and walking us through the orthodontic treatment for my son. He was patient, professional,efficient, personal and my son really liked him. He made sure we could reach him at any time if we had any concerns.

Submitted May 31, 2012 | flag

Dr. Vahab is the best! I am an adult Ortho patient and I'm very pleased with my results. Dr. Vahab is very caring, gentle and works extremely hard, to properly care for his patients. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone! Thanks Dr. Vahab...my smile is now perfect!

Submitted May 30, 2012 | flag

We love Dr. Vahab. He's very personable. He and Dr. Mac worked closely together to work our daughter's orthodontia and dental care into the beautiful smile my daughter has today. Everyone at the office is very friendly. They worked with us to arrange a payment schedule and to deal with our insurance company.

Submitted Feb. 24, 2012 | flag

Absolutely one of the best orthodontists you can find!

Submitted Jan. 23, 2012 | flag

I have been going to the dentist offices in Herndon for several years, as both of my children needed alot of work on their teeth. The experience was always stressful until Dr. Philip Vahab joined this office. He is so smart so I always felt good about any decision he made. He listens very well. Many times I would tell him something in passing about my kids' activities; so he ensured the braces and other devices he used were conducive to my children's hobbies. But I think the main thing I want to stress is that not only do my children have beautiful, white, straight teeth; they have also turned into very beautiful people. The work on my children's mouth actually helped transform their faces to be more symetrical and balanced. Not only did my children get nice teeth, they look so handsome and beautiful, it's like they had this complete transformation into these gorgeous confident young adults. I really owe this to Dr. Vahab. Sincerely

Submitted Nov. 25, 2011 | flag