Rate Dr. Amro El Sawaf

Dr. Amro El Sawaf's Ratings

All my apps. have been punctual and done what needed to be done.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2606636].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2014

I'm sure this Dr is great but his staff is NOT! I called to make an appointment, gave my full name , got a confirmed appointment . Now when I show up they have no record of me. WILL BE SPREADING THE WORD NOT TO GO HERE !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2589064].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

This office is horrible-
The dr could be good, but didn't get a confirmation call, no paper work-
The front desk explained that 48 notice was needed to cancel or reschedule.
Had to go to the dr office to even get the date, and the phone #.
English isn't a first language- very hard to deal with.
Would not take the name or make a note that a call was made 24 before.
My advice find a dr that cares-
Cancer isn't am issue to play with and if the front desk represents the dr-
Find a new one.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2542149].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2014

I have been a patient at Southside Dermatology for a couple of years and find that overall I am very pleased with my visits etc. the doctor is very thorough and knowledgeable. Recently there has been changes with the staff and while this has been quite frustrating, my last appointment was a very pleasant experience. While it is hard to get the office in the phone, persistence is the key. As this is a small office, the staff is quite limited and busy and you just have to keep trying. Patience is a virtue everyone. You won't regret it.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2533646].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2014

I was fine about the doctor and the reception staff until recently. When I went for my scheduled 3 month follow up, the receptionist told me that I couldn't see the doctor because the appointment was moved. She said she spoke to my mother about it. I went home and listened to my voice mails, only to realize she left a short notice message saying "Mr. Surname, your appointment has been moved..." There was no mention of the first name, so my dad thought the call was for him. There was no mention of WHO called - I mean isn't it a known fact that you should mention where you're calling from when leaving a voice message?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2519427].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 30, 2014

After reading the reviews on the staff at this clinic I was a little worried going in. The girl at the front was nice to me and all the other patients that walked in. From sitting there watching, you can tell she is a very busy person with her job and she does not have time to make small chit chat. The nurse in the back was also nice to everyone (myself included) asking how their day was and talking them back fast. The doctor himself seemed to be in a rush and didn't spend a lot of time in my exam room BUT did answer all my questions. Overall - It is a non-fooling again clinic and they are there to do their job and that is it. People need to give the staff at the front a break.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2473092].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014

His receptionist is very rude and told me phone calls are not important. she also changed my appointment for an hour and three quarters earlier than was my original appointment. The doctor is fine and very helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2473093].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 20, 2014

I have been trying to call for the last week to book my appointment but no one is answering the phone...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2473094].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2014

the receptionist is very very rude i was talking to her on the phone she just hang up.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2205229].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

The reception at the Southside Dermatology clinic is a joke. Rude, condescending. Maybe she should find another job because she seems to really hate her life. I think Dr. El-Sawaf needs to rethink his admin staff if he wants more patients, or any.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2205230].votes_count ]]