Dr. Boris Theilliez

Rate Dr. Boris Theilliez

Dr. Boris Theilliez's Ratings

He's very professional, very competent and great sense of humour. I now have a wonderful quality of life without the excruciating knee pain. The Hull hospital and the extremely lengthy waiting times in the ortho clinic are medieval.

Submitted Nov. 25, 2013 | flag

I saw the Dr and he was very polite and competent. I am going to have surgery in the next few months. I have confidence that he will do a great job. C.Reiter

Submitted May 14, 2013 | flag

Though the hospital cleanness is much to be desired, the actual operation given by Dr. Theilliez was excellent. I would recommend him without hesitation.

Submitted Feb. 7, 2013 | flag

Excellent travail, grand professionalism, un medecin simple et gentil!!

Submitted Nov. 23, 2012 | flag

J'ai consulté Dr. Theilliez cette semaine et ai décidé de me faire opérer par lui. Il est très gentil et je lui fais confiance. Il est drôle aussi. P. Parent

Submitted Aug. 17, 2012 | flag

He is amazing! Great bedside manner and very concerned when things aren't as he had hoped. Am having surgery #2 and 3 in the New Year and I have total confidence that all will be the best that can be done.

Submitted Dec. 16, 2011 | flag

Très gentil et compétent. Prend le temps d'expliquer la situation. Souriant!

Submitted Oct. 15, 2011 | flag

EXTRAORDINAIRE !! Meilleur docteur rencontré. M'a opéré du genou droit en novembre. Aucun problème, aucune douleur. Vraiment très compétent, connais parfaitement son affaire.

Submitted Sept. 23, 2011 | flag