Rate Dr. George Christakis

Dr. George Christakis's Ratings

Dr. Christakis saved my Dad's life and gave him 13 years in which he saw birth of his 3 grandchildren. My dad passed away on 1st Sept at the age of 80. Thank you Dr. God bless you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2572010].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2014

Dr. Christakis saved my life by performing emergency open heart surgery for a dissected aorta in 2010. A very talented surgeon and great with follow up I have nothing but praise for his skills and his choice of career!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2205245].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 17, 2014

He is a very compassionate doctor and treat his patient with respect

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][77148].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2012

He saved my Dad's life over 12 years ago, they gave my Dad maybe six months! But clearly the quad bypass was stellar. Dad followed his team's advice and my family will always remember the commitment Christakis had for doing the best job possible. (And my Dad had a really, really complex case!). He encouraged my and my brother to be present at all appointments - truly creating a team.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][77147].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2012

He is very knowledgable, skillful and patient-friendly

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][77146].votes_count ]]