Dr. Teresa Tsang

5 1 4.3

You may also like

Rate Dr. Teresa Tsang

Dr. Teresa Tsang's Ratings

Dr Tsang is great. Very helpful and she is very patient. She explains the issues n answers your concerns thoroughly. However her receptionist is just terrible. She is often impatient and has attitude problems.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2720046].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2015

Dr. Tsang is great in explaining to me my condition. I had so much fear in the last 10 years because I did not know what to expect. I asked my doctor to refer me to her because my friend, who is her patient strongly recommended her. She was the first one to explain to me in great detail in a way I could understand. She laid out the plan as to how we can make my condition better. I was so relieved after i saw her. She answered all my questions I brought with me. She is the very best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2697404].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2015

Dr. Tsang is the best doctor I ever have. Explain everythings very clear and make sure we understand .Waiting time is long but she is the worth to wait .Take care my mom and myself very well.Thanks Dr. tsang

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2696783].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 25, 2015

Dr. Tsang is wonderful, although the waiting room is a stress test in itself and the parking rates are crazy..

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2493440].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2014

Dr. Tsang is very thorough, understanding and caring. She explains findings/implications in details and very accommodating to patient's needs.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2205246].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

I love Dr. Tsang! I'm beyond happy that she is my cardiologist. She remembers everything I tell her and I only see her once a year! She remembers what is going on in your life and is genuinely interested in updates. She is not a pharmaceutical rep in disguise as she'll take you off of a drug if she does not see results that are worth taking the medication. She is thorough which means sometimes you will have to wait a bit longer so make sure to pay for extra parking, she's worth the wait and I take comfort in knowing she is answering someone's questions instead of herding them in and out like cattle. She is approachable, an expert in her field, and friendly so I encourage you to be honest with her about your habits and health!! I can't say enough good things about Dr. Tsang.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][77161].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 13, 2014

Oh ... my god!! She is a wonderful doctor! She explained everything very very very clear and that's what all patients need!!! If patients do not know what's going on and cannot get what they want to know, they are more scared and it really causes more heart problem!! I experienced this situation from my family doctor - he just keeps his mouth shut most of the time and doesn't answer patient's questions - that causes a patient's heart beat faster and blood pressure higher!!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][77160].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2014

Dr. Tsang such great and incredible doctor. She is really concern what problem you have. Thank you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][77159].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2013

Dr. Tsang is incredible! She is patient, thorough, careful, thoughtful and realistic. We truly are lucky to have her in our healthcare system!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][77158].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 2, 2013

Dr. Tsang is an excellent doctor ! We are so lucky to have her in B.C. Very caring, knowledgable. She clearly explained what is my treatment plan. She let me asked all my questions and not rushing me. Wish more doctors can be like her ! Thank you, Dr Tsang !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][77157].votes_count ]]