Rate Dr. Teresa Tsang

Dr. Teresa Tsang's Ratings

Dr. Tsang is wonderful, although the waiting room is a stress test in itself and the parking rates are crazy..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2493440].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2014

Dr. Tsang is very thorough, understanding and caring. She explains findings/implications in details and very accommodating to patient's needs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2205246].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

I love Dr. Tsang! I'm beyond happy that she is my cardiologist. She remembers everything I tell her and I only see her once a year! She remembers what is going on in your life and is genuinely interested in updates. She is not a pharmaceutical rep in disguise as she'll take you off of a drug if she does not see results that are worth taking the medication. She is thorough which means sometimes you will have to wait a bit longer so make sure to pay for extra parking, she's worth the wait and I take comfort in knowing she is answering someone's questions instead of herding them in and out like cattle. She is approachable, an expert in her field, and friendly so I encourage you to be honest with her about your habits and health!! I can't say enough good things about Dr. Tsang.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][77161].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 13, 2014

Oh ... my god!! She is a wonderful doctor! She explained everything very very very clear and that's what all patients need!!! If patients do not know what's going on and cannot get what they want to know, they are more scared and it really causes more heart problem!! I experienced this situation from my family doctor - he just keeps his mouth shut most of the time and doesn't answer patient's questions - that causes a patient's heart beat faster and blood pressure higher!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][77160].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2014

Dr. Tsang such great and incredible doctor. She is really concern what problem you have. Thank you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][77159].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2013

Dr. Tsang is incredible! She is patient, thorough, careful, thoughtful and realistic. We truly are lucky to have her in our healthcare system!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][77158].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 2, 2013

Dr. Tsang is an excellent doctor ! We are so lucky to have her in B.C. Very caring, knowledgable. She clearly explained what is my treatment plan. She let me asked all my questions and not rushing me. Wish more doctors can be like her ! Thank you, Dr Tsang !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][77157].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 20, 2013

Great bedside manner. Dr. Tsang has been helping to treat my father for his heart condition. Even though it wasn't entirely warranted, she took the time to return my phone call to further explain my father's diagnosis and outlook. She has also made extra efforts to ensure he sees a specialist sooner and she really does try to exhaust all options. We really do need more medical practitioners like her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][77156].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2013

She is an excellent doctor. I never felt rushed and she was very easy to talk to and explained things clearly. Her assistant/secretary that does all the bookings, however, isn't that great. She seems to struggle with keeping dates, times, and other changes carefully documented.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][77155].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2013

Dr Tsang was excellent, she is understanding and explains every detail with precision. I wouldn't hesitate to refer Dr Tsang, she is respected by those in the health care profession and is a person who cares about what she is doing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][77154].votes_count ]]