Dr. Gwen Geraldine Bruce-Houle

5 1 2.9

You may also like

Rate Dr. Gwen Geraldine Bruce-Houle

Dr. Gwen Geraldine Bruce-Houle's Ratings

Dr. Bruce-Houle is a fantastic doctor! She's well educated and seems to always get it right. She won't push drugs when unnecessary but gives them when they are. I don't feel that she rushes appointments so the fact that she's late sometimes is fine with me!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2843661].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 20, 2015

Time to find another doctor.....seems she has no or very little compassion.....|I don't go to the doctor often so when I do, I expect a proper medical advice not your personal opinion.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2841682].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

Dr. Bruce-Houle has been my physician for several years and I'm surprised to read about some people's experience with her. I have always found her to be knowledgable, informative, patient, and caring. Not a witch at all !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2817968].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

She told me my issues were an excuse and did not exist. She told me to get my act together and that she could not help me. It was an Awful experience, I left the office in tears.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2790555].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

I can understand some people who find this doctor kind of intolerant of some sicknesses! She was a Pharmasist by Trade, and switched to take her doctrine later! She knows her chemistry! So if you are a prescription sort of person for what ails you, you have gone to the wrong doctor.. \I for one like her no nonsence attitude to some stuff,, Great for me!!! When i did need to see a specialist,, she was right on the ball!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2769511].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

She has no knowledge of metal health issues and has a very negatively biased outlook on people suffering from them. My advice, i only used her for a referral to a psychiatrist and don't take no for an answer when trying.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2741471].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

I feel very fortunate to have found Dr. Bruce-Houle for my family of 5 and I told her as much at a recent visit. She is very knowledgeable and warm. She welcomes my questions and treats me with respect. I am puzzled by some of the negative comments on here because my entire family's experience has been positive and we have been seeing her for a few years now. I really appreciate that she doesn't push prescriptions and is willing to discuss different treatment options. My husband and I are in our late 30s and our children are aged 17, 11 and 5. I trust Dr. Bruce Houle with my family's whole health: I feel like we are in such good hands when I go to see her. Additionally, her office is clean and welcoming and we typically only sit for a few minutes in the waiting room. I highly recommend Dr. Bruce-Houle.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2708207].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2015

Dr. Gwen is perhaps the best doctor I have ever seen. I love her approach. It is practical, straight forward and common sense. All questions are answered honestly. Every consult with others she has recommended has been timely and handled beautifully. Absolutely love her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2659750].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 20, 2014

The Worst Doctor I've ever seen. She was ride unpurfectional and just plain mean. She swore at me and gave me homework to do and if not I couldn't see her again, and I walked out crying.... Never seeing the mean witch, and i recomened her to no one!!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2617614].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2014

Very judgeing cold and condensending Doctor. Looks down on people. I was very uncomfortable. Will never be her patient again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2583349].votes_count ]]