Rate Dr. Peter J. Farago

Dr. Peter J. Farago's Ratings

I have been with Dr. Farago for well over a year. He hAs been very caring, helpful, and understanding. The staff are great. He is punctual and friendly. I enjoy going to see him but most importantly he is helping Me save my life. Mitch

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2617289].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2014

Dr.Farago is my addiction specialist. Being addicted to anything comes with a certain stigma ; low life, burn out, dead beat ect. A lot of people don't realiZe that there are highly functioning members of our community who have addictions problems that may have stemmed from one prescription after a car accident. Dr.Farago sees past these steriotypes and still treats you like any one else who would come into his office with a soar throat.
Being that there aren't many avenues for people with addictions issues to explore; having dr.farago offer his services to the addictions community is a great asset. He creates a plan for you and doesn't just throw you on methadone and say get out. He created personalized recovery strategies. And for this I thank him because he gave me my life back. And my son thanks him for making his dad healthy again with more time for the park.
Do not criticize this doctor for choosing to help people in need. Commend him for offering his services where they are needed.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2609364].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2014

Dr. Farago's has bin my doctor for over a year now and he has bin great helped my every need met every concern that i have had with my health couldn't ask for anything better sometimes just him asking me how my weeks bin and actually taking the time to listen is saying alot more then most so Just because hes moving on where he sees his help needed most people shouldn't come on the internet slandering his name strictly because he sees people in need and try's to do everything in his power to help thanks #onedisapointedpatient

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2600312].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2014

Dr Farago has always been very nice to me, he is punctual but still takes enough time that i dont feel rushed. I would recommend him to anyone who needs a pain management or addiction specialist. I am very pleased with him overall. I have been clean for five years, and he has been a big part of my recovery.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2600214].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2014

My family is very pleased with Dr. Farago. I find him to be knowledgable and caring. He also works with pain and addiction patients in our community.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2594627].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 26, 2014

Dr Farago the third, faked interest at first fairly well but now his ego has taken over... arrogant , disinterested ...has become o.h.i.p. biller supreme...here for the quick dollar... graduated in the caribbean where american and canadian students who cannot get into med school here go...says little , knows little, quick because he can bill ohip more frequently....now moving to a drug store to get free rent and giving patients who will not pay his annual fee to a new young female doctor(currently at a walkin clinic) who will be joining him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2564768].votes_count ]]

Submitted Oct. 5, 2014

Arrogant. Doesn't take the time to really care. Priorities are elsewhere

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2563548].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2014

He should be arrogant. He's one of the best doctors in Windsor. He has American training.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2550872].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2014

arrogant and walked out while I was speaking about legitimate non-narcotic seeking health issue and was in his office less than 4 minutes. I am in the health care profession and know doctors and they do not need to have the ego that farrago has. he thinks way to highly of himself....way to highly.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2205266].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2014

I found Dr.Farago to be very caring and honest.I know I might have pain the rest of my life and he will help me as much as possible. I have faith in him and trust him with his advice concerning my care.Life is less stressful knowing he will help me to the best of his knowledge,so I have the least suffering possible to enjoy my loving family and friends.It is an honour to have him in my life.He also took the time to listen to everything I have to say and don't get rushed out of the office.The staff are also very kind.I have been looking a long time for a doctor like Dr.Peter Farago.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][142953].votes_count ]]