Rate Dr. Peter J. Farago

Dr. Peter J. Farago's Ratings

arrogant and walked out while I was speaking about legitimate non-narcotic seeking health issue and was in his office less than 4 minutes. I am in the health care profession and know doctors and they do not need to have the ego that farrago has. he thinks way to highly of himself....way to highly.

Submitted April 8, 2014 | flag

I found Dr.Farago to be very caring and honest.I know I might have pain the rest of my life and he will help me as much as possible. I have faith in him and trust him with his advice concerning my care.Life is less stressful knowing he will help me to the best of his knowledge,so I have the least suffering possible to enjoy my loving family and friends.It is an honour to have him in my life.He also took the time to listen to everything I have to say and don't get rushed out of the office.The staff are also very kind.I have been looking a long time for a doctor like Dr.Peter Farago.

Submitted March 16, 2014 | flag

He is very arrogant and does not seem to care about explaining his decisions. He didn't seem to care about my concerns.

Submitted Feb. 20, 2014 | flag

I loved Dr. Carom and was anxious about this new doctor. I have been pleasantly surprised. He is punctual, knowledgeable, friendly and also has a good sense of humor. I do miss Pat and Bev though. The new staff is not very organized and have messed up a few times. They seem to have trouble really listening. Hopefully this will get better with time and experience.

Submitted Dec. 13, 2013 | flag

Dr. Farago was efficient and solved my problems immediately. Very knowledgeable - and what he wasn't sure about, we figured out collaboratively. Didn't see any signs of the "ego" some are referring to. His office staff (esp the holdovers from Dr. Carom's era) need some work on warmth, but he has been fantastic.

Submitted July 21, 2013 | flag

I like all of the new changes to the office and the staff. Dr. Farago is great. We are lucky to have a doctor as knowledgable as he is. Very up to date.

Submitted June 24, 2013 | flag

Like the guy and it looks to me he is up on the new stuff. Very friendly and he takes his time to explain stuff.

Submitted June 5, 2013 | flag

Good doc. Seems like a pretty nice guy. Seen him twice and he was able to fix my blood pressure pills and now my cough and headaches are cured.

Submitted Nov. 28, 2012 | flag

I was a long time patient of Dr Carom. I have found Dr Farago to be knowledgeable and caring. Two thumbs up!

Submitted Nov. 12, 2012 | flag

He has brought much needed upgrades to an out-of-date office. He is kind and seems to know an enormous amount of new recommendations. I know he had to remove some old trouble-maker patients that Dr. Carom used to tolerate. This might be the explanation for some of the negative reviews. I'm just glad I was lucky enough to be kept on as his patient. Also, Elena at the front desk is wonderful!!!

Submitted Nov. 5, 2012 | flag