Rate Dr. Peter J. Farago

Dr. Peter J. Farago's Ratings

Dr Farago the third, faked interest at first fairly well but now his ego has taken over... arrogant , disinterested ...has become o.h.i.p. biller supreme...here for the quick dollar... graduated in the caribbean where american and canadian students who cannot get into med school here go...says little , knows little, quick because he can bill ohip more frequently....now moving to a drug store to get free rent and giving patients who will not pay his annual fee to a new young female doctor(currently at a walkin clinic) who will be joining him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2564768].votes_count ]]

Submitted Oct. 5, 2014

Arrogant. Doesn't take the time to really care. Priorities are elsewhere

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2563548].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2014

He should be arrogant. He's one of the best doctors in Windsor. He has American training.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2550872].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2014

arrogant and walked out while I was speaking about legitimate non-narcotic seeking health issue and was in his office less than 4 minutes. I am in the health care profession and know doctors and they do not need to have the ego that farrago has. he thinks way to highly of himself....way to highly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2205266].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2014

I found Dr.Farago to be very caring and honest.I know I might have pain the rest of my life and he will help me as much as possible. I have faith in him and trust him with his advice concerning my care.Life is less stressful knowing he will help me to the best of his knowledge,so I have the least suffering possible to enjoy my loving family and friends.It is an honour to have him in my life.He also took the time to listen to everything I have to say and don't get rushed out of the office.The staff are also very kind.I have been looking a long time for a doctor like Dr.Peter Farago.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][142953].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 16, 2014

He is very arrogant and does not seem to care about explaining his decisions. He didn't seem to care about my concerns.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][142952].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2014

I loved Dr. Carom and was anxious about this new doctor. I have been pleasantly surprised. He is punctual, knowledgeable, friendly and also has a good sense of humor. I do miss Pat and Bev though. The new staff is not very organized and have messed up a few times. They seem to have trouble really listening. Hopefully this will get better with time and experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][142951].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2013

Dr. Farago was efficient and solved my problems immediately. Very knowledgeable - and what he wasn't sure about, we figured out collaboratively. Didn't see any signs of the "ego" some are referring to. His office staff (esp the holdovers from Dr. Carom's era) need some work on warmth, but he has been fantastic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][142950].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2013

I like all of the new changes to the office and the staff. Dr. Farago is great. We are lucky to have a doctor as knowledgable as he is. Very up to date.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][142949].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2013

Like the guy and it looks to me he is up on the new stuff. Very friendly and he takes his time to explain stuff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][142948].votes_count ]]