Rate Dr. Luke Rudmik

Dr. Luke Rudmik's Ratings

Just had a followup after my surgery. Dr. Rudmik's bedside manner is excellent. The surgery went well and now it's just a matter of following my post-op instructions.

Submitted April 23, 2014 | flag

Most of his staff are friendly and helpful. There was one secretary that appeared to be disinterested in her job. Dr. Rudmik himself is very knowledgeable. He understood my frustrations and even put me on a priority waiting list for surgery.

Submitted March 14, 2014 | flag

Dr. Rudmik is the best doctor I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. He operated on my sinuses last year and I have had no problems since. He is kind, efficient and very easy to talk too.

Submitted June 14, 2013 | flag

Dr. Rudmik was absolutely the best doctor I have ever had. I had a tonsillectomy done about three weeks ago, and the surgery went so smoothly. He was so caring, patient and really listened to all of my concerns. He’s young, and very experience in the field. I could not have asked for a better surgeon!

Submitted May 15, 2013 | flag

I'm extremely fortunate to have been referred to Dr.Rudmik. I am just over 1 week post op sinus surgery for a deviated septum and chronic sinusitis and I've truly been given my life back! I feel better than I've ever felt in my life. After surgery I had virtually no pain and very minimal discomfort, and returned to work and my normal daily life after only 3 days. Dr.Rudmik has a great bedside manner, a great communicator and very easy to talk to, and is very skilled in his field. From the first consultation with him I knew he had a genuine concern for my issues and a genuine desire to do whatever was necessary to resolve them. I will forever be thankful for how Dr.Rudmik has helped me.

Submitted March 24, 2013 | flag

I didn't feel nervous speaking to a doctor for the first time in my life. Very kind- which is a rare thing these days.

Submitted Nov. 7, 2012 | flag

Very pleasant and informative with his explanations for treatment and care. Have referred 3 other people to him for similar problem.

Submitted Oct. 17, 2012 | flag

DR RUDMICK IS A TOP DOC. HE IS THOROUGH, KNOWLEDGEABLE AND A GREAT COMMUNICATOR. HE IS A GREAT EXAMPLE OF THE KIND OF DOCTORS WE WANT TO RETAIN. HIS STAFF ARE VERY EFFICIENT AND FRIENDLY AND THE LOCATION OF HIS CLINIC IS VERY ACCESSIBLE

Submitted Aug. 14, 2012 | flag

Dr. Rudmik is an excellent ENT doctor. Calgary is very lucky to have him. I am 1 day post sinus surgery and I feel great. I am very hopeful that my surgery for chronic sinusitis will be successful. Dr. Rudmik is very knowledgeable, accessible, skilled in the OR and he has a great bedside manner. I also feel that he was very empathetic to how my chronic sinusitis negatively impacted my life. I would highly recommend Dr.Rudmik for anyone with any ENT issues.

Submitted July 27, 2012 | flag

I had my third nose surgery done with him last week. The two previous interventions with other surgeons (1990 & 2003) were awful to say the least. Yes technology has advanced since then, but by far he has been the best surgeon to do this procedure. He is young, attentive, and very experienced. I would definitely recommend him.

Submitted Feb. 24, 2012 | flag