Rate Dr. Luke Rudmik

Dr. Luke Rudmik's Ratings

I had received sinus surgery by another surgeon 6 years ago and saw Dr. Rudmik because I was still having sinus issues. Dr. Rudmik was very professional, didn't blame anyone, and took the time to explain the medications I needed to do to decrease the swelling of my sinuses. Calgary is lucky to have him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2653747].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2014

Dr. Like dr. Rudmik very much , he's very easy to talk to and very knowledgeable

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2647758].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2014

Had a great surgery, great recovery and great doctor. Very happy with outcome! Thanks again!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2615339].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2014

Dr. Rudmik is really one of most knowledgeable & excellent doctor I ever met, his attitude and personality are truly unique and amazing, he was involved in my 8 years old son case & successfully performed his surgery, I'm simply recommended Dr. Rudmik😊

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2547248].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

Just had a followup after my surgery. Dr. Rudmik's bedside manner is excellent. The surgery went well and now it's just a matter of following my post-op instructions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2205330].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2014

Most of his staff are friendly and helpful. There was one secretary that appeared to be disinterested in her job. Dr. Rudmik himself is very knowledgeable. He understood my frustrations and even put me on a priority waiting list for surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][143507].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 14, 2014

Dr. Rudmik is the best doctor I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. He operated on my sinuses last year and I have had no problems since. He is kind, efficient and very easy to talk too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][143506].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2013

Dr. Rudmik was absolutely the best doctor I have ever had. I had a tonsillectomy done about three weeks ago, and the surgery went so smoothly. He was so caring, patient and really listened to all of my concerns. He’s young, and very experience in the field. I could not have asked for a better surgeon!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][143505].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2013

I'm extremely fortunate to have been referred to Dr.Rudmik. I am just over 1 week post op sinus surgery for a deviated septum and chronic sinusitis and I've truly been given my life back! I feel better than I've ever felt in my life. After surgery I had virtually no pain and very minimal discomfort, and returned to work and my normal daily life after only 3 days. Dr.Rudmik has a great bedside manner, a great communicator and very easy to talk to, and is very skilled in his field. From the first consultation with him I knew he had a genuine concern for my issues and a genuine desire to do whatever was necessary to resolve them. I will forever be thankful for how Dr.Rudmik has helped me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][143504].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2013

I didn't feel nervous speaking to a doctor for the first time in my life. Very kind- which is a rare thing these days.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][143503].votes_count ]]