Rate Dr. Kenneth Salsman

Dr. Kenneth Salsman's Ratings

This Dr is so full of himself that he seems to think his corny joking is more important than listening to patient problems so never did grasp what my loved one was there for. Hopefully I will have a no nonsense Dr if I ever have the misfortune to be in the ER again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2205336].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2014

I went into the VRH from being beat by 2 guys with a gun and he made me feel so much better, he made me feel less stressed and scared.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][143622].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2014

Dr Salsman Approached me, I didn't even realize he was a doctor, he made me feel at ease With his sarcasm, and jokes a great doctor all around, he helped me understand about my concussion and that it was all just a very bad ear infection he took the time and understood where my husband and I came from, really wish I could have a family doctor like Dr Salsman, You will Make kentville emergency ROCK!!! The greatest doctor Ive Ever had at emergency.. made me feel at easy 110% great doctor great sense of humor, and GREAT moral's, knew exactly what he was doing!! great job!!! makes a hospital trip worth going for!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][143621].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2014

Best doctor ever..he knew what was wrong with me instantly after two other doctors couldnt figure it out...Now i am on my way to correcting the problem and being pain free..Highly recommended..Very down to earth, Funny, NO Bull and extremely intelligent :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][143620].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2012

seen this doctor over the week end. had pains in chest. this doctor is down to earth. good old boy .ex milatary no bull**** kind of doctor. i like him.this doctor . He .is good for the valley.the emerge is geting bettter.he made me feel comfertable. thanks dr salsmn. A/c

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][143619].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2012

Awesome doc! Very helpful and comforting and understanding.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][143618].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2012

he is an amazing dr. and i was very fortunate to have look after me. :D

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][143617].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2011

Seen this doctor for dental pain. Gave me a nerve block that instantly helped. Great manners and this man listens...great doctor indeed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][143616].votes_count ]]