You may also like
Rate Dr. Ron Nusbaum
Dr. Ron Nusbaum's Ratings
When I came to meet Dr. Nusbaum in his office one of the most powerful messages I received, was from his patients in the waiting room who all said that they had suffered from back pain for a long time, from months toyears, but in the short time in Dr. Nusbaum's care they were all improving and enjoying tremendous relief from their back pain.
Dr. Ron Nusbaum is a fabulous, honest and professional chiropractor who will help individuals as needed. He is down to earth and will simplify his instruction on what has to be done, so clients can get a true sense of what is occurring and what has to occur. I highly recommend Dr. Nusbaum for any patient seeking relief with their back, and you will enjoy the atmosphere his staff provides in the office.!!!
In my opinion it is important to understand the basic science behind the treatment. If this scientific treatment helps anybody in pain & agony and makes you rejoin the workforce you could not continue , it is commendable .You will earn back the money. That is what it did to me. I did not need a follow up ever since june 2014. I will recommend him for C5-6
radiculopathy treatment. Maybe he can reduce the price if possible.
This is my 4th week going there with absolutely no pain relief. Talked to many people here and they said it was a waist of time and money. one guy to a loan of $5,000 and is still in lots of pain. Dr. Ron is very smart , he takes your $5 to $7,000 right away ,no questions asked. ITS ALL A MONEY GRAB
As I read through these ratings it blows my mind! All I see are three main things... Inconsiderate, rude, fake and a rip off. He will sell ice to an Eskimo for money. Be very careful with this doctor that he plays on to be. 30 second adjustments for everyone no matter your issue or condition. Rushed greetings every time you are in for a treatment unless of course you are of a certain status or can offer him something trust me on this one. Sadly the staff never stay and faces change constantly obviously not a huge concern since he does nothing to change it.. Very sad since they are the ones that do all the work! Really on his part what does it take to push a button or take money. Scheduled times to talk about your progress while he blurts a fake laugh or the best so far answers his phone while in the middle of something with a patient!! He is not genuine and just plain rude. Step off your high horse Mr. Nut-baum.
Just be careful.. And the best are the super descriptive ratings I can just see who would leave a positive rating for him... The one that toots his own horn :) save the headaches and your time..
went there paid the $7,000 up front. People keep your money in your pocket. Anyone that thinks he is going to cure you is crazy. Don't waist your money. 20 minutes on a machine $350 this Dr. is insane. People don't through your money away.
I have never met a more rude or unprofessional individual in my life. The program he offers has no value whatsoever. A group of us have kept in touch after going thru "the program" and we all share the same horrible experience. Many of us have demanded our money back. The average length of employment for his technical staff is 4-6 weeks. That is a bad sign right there. Not sure how they are able to last that long in his office, he is downright rude and condescending. Do not waste your time or money here.
Very pushy doctor, always late never on time, walks in late to all my appointment, rude and terrible to his staff. His staff is amazing but he is not, he doesn't take his time, once he got your money he pretty much forgets about you and pushes you off to the side. I would not recommend him to anyone.
For as long as I can remember, I have had some sort of back pain; but in the past 1-1/2 to 2 years, I had been experiencing debilitating back spasms. I tried everything - physiotherapy, massage therapy, chiropractor, and acupuncture. Nothing worked other than the temporary relief. With this treatment, I can honestly say I feel 90% better than when I walked in. The other 10% is my responsibility to keep up the assigned exercises to strengthen my back/core - which is truly important for recovery. Dr. Nusbaum is very professional and ethical in his practice. The first day I walked in the office I felt comfortable. His staff are phenomenal. They take special care of every patient, they make you feel welcome and comfortable, and they are always smiling. I look forward to going for my treatments and I will definitely miss all the smiling, friendly faces. Without a doubt in my mind, I would recommend Back Clinics of Canada to anyone who is experiencing any form of back pain.
Find a Doctor by Specialty
#1 of 18
#2 of 18
#3 of 18
#4 of 18
#5 of 18