Rate Dr. Ron Nusbaum

Dr. Ron Nusbaum's Ratings

Very pushy doctor, always late never on time, walks in late to all my appointment, rude and terrible to his staff. His staff is amazing but he is not, he doesn't take his time, once he got your money he pretty much forgets about you and pushes you off to the side. I would not recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2545203].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 21, 2014

i

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2485507].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2014

For as long as I can remember, I have had some sort of back pain; but in the past 1-1/2 to 2 years, I had been experiencing debilitating back spasms. I tried everything - physiotherapy, massage therapy, chiropractor, and acupuncture. Nothing worked other than the temporary relief. With this treatment, I can honestly say I feel 90% better than when I walked in. The other 10% is my responsibility to keep up the assigned exercises to strengthen my back/core - which is truly important for recovery. Dr. Nusbaum is very professional and ethical in his practice. The first day I walked in the office I felt comfortable. His staff are phenomenal. They take special care of every patient, they make you feel welcome and comfortable, and they are always smiling. I look forward to going for my treatments and I will definitely miss all the smiling, friendly faces. Without a doubt in my mind, I would recommend Back Clinics of Canada to anyone who is experiencing any form of back pain.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][143632].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2013

Dr. Ron Nusbaum and his team continually deliver excellent customer service. They are attentive to the needs of their patients, highly punctual & they are flexible in accommodating any requests you may have. In addition, each patient is welcomed -by name -with the warmest of smiles. His years of expertise and knowledge has assisted in my recovery and the recovery of other patients I have spoken with in his clinic. I highly recommend Dr. Ron Nusbaum’s professional care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][143631].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2013

if you have $3000.00 to hand over you can have "treatments", just like the car sales man, once you hand the money over you become invisible, with long wait times,the "treatments"work for some , for a short time,this is NO cure. The techs are overworked,the spinal decompression is a huge scam, however, if you have money to throw away............You might also try a witch doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][143630].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2013

I went in to see Dr. Nusbaum as a last resort before opting for spinal fusion surgery because I had heard great things about his spinal decompression methods. Dr. Nusbaum was very attentive, took a genuine interest in my case, and answered all of my questions with great insight and patience. His evaluation of my condition was thorough and honest. Even though it turned out I was not a candidate for SD, it was very beneficial to have received his input. I was not charged for the visit, though Dr. Nusbaum spent a long time with me going over my medical history and putting me through a series of diagnostic tests. Very compassionate, kind, and a true gentleman.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][143629].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013

5 week spinal decompression & laser therapy program incl. orthotics, supplements & follow up. The program works very well but is expensive. There is no flex in the price. He has great staff but is hard on them causing more staff overturn in 5 weeks than I have ever seen in any office before, but I guess that is the price they pay when one seeks perfection in his business. Knowledgeable man with a lot to offer. A few small glitches came up here & there but in the end a favorable result was achieved. 80% recovered from bulged discs. Highly recommend this doc and Back Clinics of Canada.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][143628].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 1, 2013

Dr. Nusbaum gave me an appointment within two days of my call. He was the first doctor to explain to me what is going on in my body, in clear terms that I could understand. He seems to really care about me. And his treatment is non-invasive and drug-free. The Class IV-Laser therapy and non-surgical Spinal Decompression really work.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][143627].votes_count ]]