Dr. Ron Nusbaum

5 1 4.0

You may also like

Rate Dr. Ron Nusbaum

Dr. Ron Nusbaum's Ratings

In March of 2015, I was diagnosed with spinal stenosis with a general neuropathy in the L4 and L5 region. I was in need of an immediate and non-invasive therapeutic intervention, as back surgery may have been the only viable option. I experienced chronic - lower back pain, numbness on my right side, especially in my right leg, and imbalance in walking. As a professional golf instructor/golf business owner, this condition represented a conclusive blow to my health and business. I researched the Back Clinics of Canada and located Dr. Ron Nusbaum. I entered into a 5 week program of an innovative 4prong therapy regimen, including K-laser, decompression, supplemental nutrition, and back-strengthening exercises. After two weeks, I felt a substantial loss of back pain and increased mobility. After 5 weeks, I feel I am in total control of my balance with no pain. Dr. Ron and his caring and professional staff have made me a believer. Thank you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2809973].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 17, 2015

A completely positive ,healing & inspiring experience. Dr Ron Nusbaum has a gift for caring for his patients with such kindness & he gives what many people who walk through that door& that is hope. Over the course of my 5 weeks there I saw some remarkable changes in their clients who had come in with debilitating pain, bent over & using a cane. They left standing straight & unaided with a new zeal for life. I am a nurse who has been greatly helped & have been given another chance at living life again. The support ,encouragement & positive outlook of the staff is itself a healing measure. I will always be eternally grateful to Dr Nusbaum & gift he gave me.......to walk straight again & be in such less pain. Thank you

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2807917].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

When you are lost in the world of back pain solutions and treatments and then find someone like Dr Nusbaum, who makes you feel like it's his sole purpose is to get "you" better, it's amazing! You go to Back Clinics of Canada and Dr Ron because he delivers and he just cares, and thats a lot!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2807413].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

I had back problems for many years before I finally decided to try out Back Clinics of Canada and Dr. Ron Nusbaum. After the spinal decompression and laser treatment, my back has been significantly improved and I no longer have the debilitating back pain I used to have. Even when I do mess my back up from time to time, I find it gets better much more quickly than it used to. I have no hesitation in recommending Dr. Nusbaum to anyone who has chronic back pain. I also found the staff at the clinic very pleasant and supportive.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2791663].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

I had back problems for 1 year. After doing a MRI, I have been told that my back was in a really bad situation. Other doctors told me decompression was the only way other than surgery, so I thought it was my only hope. I did two full treatment at Dr. Ron's clinic. Now it does not bothers me anymore, but according to MRI, and my family doctor's report. I will not heal completely. It costed me a lot, but at least there is no pain for me at 95% of the time.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2785784].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

When I came to meet Dr. Nusbaum in his office one of the most powerful messages I received, was from his patients in the waiting room who all said that they had suffered from back pain for a long time, from months toyears, but in the short time in Dr. Nusbaum's care they were all improving and enjoying tremendous relief from their back pain.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2776389].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

Dr. Ron Nusbaum is a fabulous, honest and professional chiropractor who will help individuals as needed. He is down to earth and will simplify his instruction on what has to be done, so clients can get a true sense of what is occurring and what has to occur. I highly recommend Dr. Nusbaum for any patient seeking relief with their back, and you will enjoy the atmosphere his staff provides in the office.!!!

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2775963].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

In my opinion it is important to understand the basic science behind the treatment. If this scientific treatment helps anybody in pain & agony and makes you rejoin the workforce you could not continue , it is commendable .You will earn back the money. That is what it did to me. I did not need a follow up ever since june 2014. I will recommend him for C5-6
radiculopathy treatment. Maybe he can reduce the price if possible.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2775956].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

This is my 4th week going there with absolutely no pain relief. Talked to many people here and they said it was a waist of time and money. one guy to a loan of $5,000 and is still in lots of pain. Dr. Ron is very smart , he takes your $5 to $7,000 right away ,no questions asked. ITS ALL A MONEY GRAB

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2682571].votes_count ]]

Submitted Jan. 13, 2015

As I read through these ratings it blows my mind! All I see are three main things... Inconsiderate, rude, fake and a rip off. He will sell ice to an Eskimo for money. Be very careful with this doctor that he plays on to be. 30 second adjustments for everyone no matter your issue or condition. Rushed greetings every time you are in for a treatment unless of course you are of a certain status or can offer him something trust me on this one. Sadly the staff never stay and faces change constantly obviously not a huge concern since he does nothing to change it.. Very sad since they are the ones that do all the work! Really on his part what does it take to push a button or take money. Scheduled times to talk about your progress while he blurts a fake laugh or the best so far answers his phone while in the middle of something with a patient!! He is not genuine and just plain rude. Step off your high horse Mr. Nut-baum.
Just be careful.. And the best are the super descriptive ratings I can just see who would leave a positive rating for him... The one that toots his own horn :) save the headaches and your time..

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2664643].votes_count ]]