Rate Dr. Ron Nusbaum

Dr. Ron Nusbaum's Ratings

This is my 4th week going there with absolutely no pain relief. Talked to many people here and they said it was a waist of time and money. one guy to a loan of $5,000 and is still in lots of pain. Dr. Ron is very smart , he takes your $5 to $7,000 right away ,no questions asked. ITS ALL A MONEY GRAB

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2682571].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2015

As I read through these ratings it blows my mind! All I see are three main things... Inconsiderate, rude, fake and a rip off. He will sell ice to an Eskimo for money. Be very careful with this doctor that he plays on to be. 30 second adjustments for everyone no matter your issue or condition. Rushed greetings every time you are in for a treatment unless of course you are of a certain status or can offer him something trust me on this one. Sadly the staff never stay and faces change constantly obviously not a huge concern since he does nothing to change it.. Very sad since they are the ones that do all the work! Really on his part what does it take to push a button or take money. Scheduled times to talk about your progress while he blurts a fake laugh or the best so far answers his phone while in the middle of something with a patient!! He is not genuine and just plain rude. Step off your high horse Mr. Nut-baum.
Just be careful.. And the best are the super descriptive ratings I can just see who would leave a positive rating for him... The one that toots his own horn :) save the headaches and your time..

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2664643].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 28, 2014

went there paid the $7,000 up front. People keep your money in your pocket. Anyone that thinks he is going to cure you is crazy. Don't waist your money. 20 minutes on a machine $350 this Dr. is insane. People don't through your money away.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2648596].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2014

I have never met a more rude or unprofessional individual in my life. The program he offers has no value whatsoever. A group of us have kept in touch after going thru "the program" and we all share the same horrible experience. Many of us have demanded our money back. The average length of employment for his technical staff is 4-6 weeks. That is a bad sign right there. Not sure how they are able to last that long in his office, he is downright rude and condescending. Do not waste your time or money here.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2644561].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2014

Very pushy doctor, always late never on time, walks in late to all my appointment, rude and terrible to his staff. His staff is amazing but he is not, he doesn't take his time, once he got your money he pretty much forgets about you and pushes you off to the side. I would not recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2545203].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 21, 2014

i

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2485507].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2014

For as long as I can remember, I have had some sort of back pain; but in the past 1-1/2 to 2 years, I had been experiencing debilitating back spasms. I tried everything - physiotherapy, massage therapy, chiropractor, and acupuncture. Nothing worked other than the temporary relief. With this treatment, I can honestly say I feel 90% better than when I walked in. The other 10% is my responsibility to keep up the assigned exercises to strengthen my back/core - which is truly important for recovery. Dr. Nusbaum is very professional and ethical in his practice. The first day I walked in the office I felt comfortable. His staff are phenomenal. They take special care of every patient, they make you feel welcome and comfortable, and they are always smiling. I look forward to going for my treatments and I will definitely miss all the smiling, friendly faces. Without a doubt in my mind, I would recommend Back Clinics of Canada to anyone who is experiencing any form of back pain.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][143632].votes_count ]]

Submitted Nov. 14, 2013

Dr. Ron Nusbaum and his team continually deliver excellent customer service. They are attentive to the needs of their patients, highly punctual & they are flexible in accommodating any requests you may have. In addition, each patient is welcomed -by name -with the warmest of smiles. His years of expertise and knowledge has assisted in my recovery and the recovery of other patients I have spoken with in his clinic. I highly recommend Dr. Ron Nusbaum’s professional care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][143631].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2013

if you have $3000.00 to hand over you can have "treatments", just like the car sales man, once you hand the money over you become invisible, with long wait times,the "treatments"work for some , for a short time,this is NO cure. The techs are overworked,the spinal decompression is a huge scam, however, if you have money to throw away............You might also try a witch doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][143630].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2013

I went in to see Dr. Nusbaum as a last resort before opting for spinal fusion surgery because I had heard great things about his spinal decompression methods. Dr. Nusbaum was very attentive, took a genuine interest in my case, and answered all of my questions with great insight and patience. His evaluation of my condition was thorough and honest. Even though it turned out I was not a candidate for SD, it was very beneficial to have received his input. I was not charged for the visit, though Dr. Nusbaum spent a long time with me going over my medical history and putting me through a series of diagnostic tests. Very compassionate, kind, and a true gentleman.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][143629].votes_count ]]