Rate Dr. Richard M. Wupperman

Dr. Richard M. Wupperman's Ratings

I am more grateful to Dr. Wupperman than I can ever express. I had back surgery from someone else a few years, and even though I kept complaining about the pan, that surgeon told me that my back was as good as it could ever get I finally went to Dr. Wupperman based on a friend's successful surgery by him. And I only wish I went sooner. Dr. Wupperman did a thorough evaluation, took time to listen and answer all my questions (a lot of them!), and then recommended surgery. The pain following the surgery was never as bad as the pain I had experienced almost every day prior to surgery. And I was up and moving around faster than I even hoped. Some reviewers mentioned getting their life back, and I feel the same way. I never thought I would be able to move around without constant severe pain, but now 5 months after the surgery, I have less pain than I've had in decades. I can't believe I wasted those years in pain with the other surgeon, but I"m very grateful I finally went to Dr. Wupperman. This is the best spine surgeon there is.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2559047].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2014

Dr Wupperman operated on my back, and I'm doing great. I've not felt this good in many years. I send my friends and family to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2205340].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 6, 2014

I had back surgery done by Dr. Wupperman. He may be a good doctor but he can't count. He operated on the wrong vertebra during my surgery. Due to his error, which he admitted too, I now have to live with a surgery I didn't need, nor want. His error can not be corrected. Dr. Wupperman never once said he was sorry to me. He said so to my wife but never to me. I now live in more pain and discomfort than before the surgery. Again, he may be a good doctor, I just had a bad surgery with him. If you do use him make sure everyone knows where to operate.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2205339].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 28, 2014

The best there is! I've been to several spine surgeons, and none hold a candle to Dr. W. and he's also very attentive and warm.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][143703].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 6, 2013

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! Excellent Spine Surgeon! I have had pain from severe spinal disc degeneration for years, eventually leading to curvature of the spine. Dr. Wupperman did a minimally-invasive, two-staged operation that has cured my pain (now two months after surgery.) My life is BACK!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][143702].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2012

I am pain free for the first time in over a decade. Other surgeons pressured me to have surgery, but he didn't. He treated me with respect and listened to my needs. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][143701].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 4, 2012

I would recommend Dr. Wupperman to my friends and family. Total success!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][143700].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 2, 2012

Great Dr. I would not hesiate to see him again if ever necessary or to refer hom to friends and family. He cured my lower back ache with PT and rest -- no surgery.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][143699].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2011

He is an expert in the field of scoliosis, and changed my life with the success of my surgery. I would recommend him wholeheartedly and without reservation. I was very apprehensive about the surgery because of my age (66) and the severity of the scoliosis, but he did a wonderful job of straightening my spine and relieving my pain. He is careful to spend as much time as he needs to in going over your MRI's, etc. to show you where your problems are and how he can fix them. I can't speak highly enough of this excellent doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][143698].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 4, 2011

A certain amount and quality of evidence must be present for any claim to proceed. Judges monitor filings at every step, and can dismiss a case that lacks merit at any time. Attorneys can be punished - and, in some cases, may have to pay money penalties - if they bring frivolous suits to court, or otherwise abuse the process.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][143697].votes_count ]]