Rate Dr. Richard M. Wupperman

Dr. Richard M. Wupperman's Ratings

Dr Wupperman operated on my back, and I'm doing great. I've not felt this good in many years. I send my friends and family to him.

Submitted July 6, 2014 | flag

I had back surgery done by Dr. Wupperman. He may be a good doctor but he can't count. He operated on the wrong vertebra during my surgery. Due to his error, which he admitted too, I now have to live with a surgery I didn't need, nor want. His error can not be corrected. Dr. Wupperman never once said he was sorry to me. He said so to my wife but never to me. I now live in more pain and discomfort than before the surgery. Again, he may be a good doctor, I just had a bad surgery with him. If you do use him make sure everyone knows where to operate.

Submitted June 28, 2014 | flag

The best there is! I've been to several spine surgeons, and none hold a candle to Dr. W. and he's also very attentive and warm.

Submitted July 6, 2013 | flag

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! Excellent Spine Surgeon! I have had pain from severe spinal disc degeneration for years, eventually leading to curvature of the spine. Dr. Wupperman did a minimally-invasive, two-staged operation that has cured my pain (now two months after surgery.) My life is BACK!

Submitted Oct. 6, 2012 | flag

I am pain free for the first time in over a decade. Other surgeons pressured me to have surgery, but he didn't. He treated me with respect and listened to my needs. I highly recommend him.

Submitted Oct. 4, 2012 | flag

I would recommend Dr. Wupperman to my friends and family. Total success!!!

Submitted Aug. 2, 2012 | flag

Great Dr. I would not hesiate to see him again if ever necessary or to refer hom to friends and family. He cured my lower back ache with PT and rest -- no surgery.

Submitted Oct. 20, 2011 | flag

He is an expert in the field of scoliosis, and changed my life with the success of my surgery. I would recommend him wholeheartedly and without reservation. I was very apprehensive about the surgery because of my age (66) and the severity of the scoliosis, but he did a wonderful job of straightening my spine and relieving my pain. He is careful to spend as much time as he needs to in going over your MRI's, etc. to show you where your problems are and how he can fix them. I can't speak highly enough of this excellent doctor.

Submitted Oct. 4, 2011 | flag

A certain amount and quality of evidence must be present for any claim to proceed. Judges monitor filings at every step, and can dismiss a case that lacks merit at any time. Attorneys can be punished - and, in some cases, may have to pay money penalties - if they bring frivolous suits to court, or otherwise abuse the process.

Submitted Aug. 12, 2010 | flag