Rate Dr. Cindee Melashenko

Dr. Cindee Melashenko's Ratings

Jubilee Dental is one of the best dental offices in the South Okanagan. Her attention to detail and customer service is top notch. She prides herself on being on time, uses the latest technology to provide you with the best care possible. They offer a massage chair for long appointments and tv's overhead for distraction if necessary. Laura, her assistant will make you feel wonderful and Tammy, always greets you at the front with a beautiful smile. Karen, the gentle hygienist, has years of experience and is very knowledgeable. I had the pleasure of working with this team for 8 years and I wish them all the best. They have the best dental patients in the Valley who all trust and value Cindee's expertise and genuine care for their well-being. I wish them all the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2585734].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2014

Dr. Melashenko has taken her future into her hands with the training for and installation of the equipment required to make crowns "in house". And Laura has also been trained as well,and with this advance technique they make a great team in doing the Crown procedure in one visit. Having just experienced this in house procedure I can only say - No problem. I came home without any after effects and to this day, still cannot tell I had the "Crown" done. Thanks to all of you for this "one stop shopping" procedure, eliminating the second visit. Thanks for the good work.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2205346].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2014

I went to Dr Melashenko for a specific problem. Her staff was able to get me in right away, had the x-rays from my previous dentist in a flash. She gave me a few options to consider. All in all I was very pleased with her professionalism, her candidness and her willingness to work through this problem with thought of future issues, my finances and my current health issues.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][143813].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2013

I DONT RECOMEND CINDEE MELASHENKO, I CAME IN TO HAVE HER LOOK AT MY TEETH. THE ONLY OPTION SHE GAVE ME WAS TO PULL OUT ALL MY TEETH AT THE AGE OF 45. SHE NEVER GAVE ME ANY OPITION SHE MADE ME FELL AWFUL LIKE I WAS NOT WORTHY TO HAVE MY TEETH WHICH ARE NOT THAT BAD, I KNOW THEY ARE NOT GREAT BUT I HAVE SEEN WORSE. I WAS UNDER THE IMPRESSION DENTISTS WANT TO HELP PEOPLE KEEP THERE TEETH . IN MY OPINION IF YOU HAVE ONE BLEMISH ON YOUR TOOTH YOU MAY AS WELL HAVE THEM ALL PULLED OUT THAT WAS THE FEELING I GOT FROM HER. I HAVE MENTIONED MY EXPERIENCE TO MY FAMILY AND THEY ARE DISCUTSTED WITH WHAT HAPPEND TO ME. I HAVE LET OTHERS KNOW OF MY EXPERINCE WITH THIS PERSON.LILY JOHNSON

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][143812].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2013

I just saw Dr Melashenko and wanted her to fix my broken front tooth. She gave me some options and I decided the best would be to keep my tooth. She did a root canal and crown and I didn't feel a thing, even the next day.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][143811].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2012

I found the Dentist and her staff very friendly, knowledgeable, and accommodating.They were able to see me promptly when I had a problem and deal with it efficiently. I found Dr Melashenko to be very gentle and she explained everything to me and answered any questions I had. I definitely would recommend this Dr and her staff to my family and friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][143810].votes_count ]]