Rate Dr. Paula Baby

Dr. Paula Baby's Ratings

My daughter feels very comfortable during her appointments. Her treatment has been well explained to us and we have great confidence in Dr. Baby and her skills.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2630567].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2014

After hearing many great reviews about Dr. Baby and her staff I decide to take my daughter in for a consultation. Dr. Baby was very honest and answered all my questions. Although my daughter is not ready for braces Dr. Baby will be monitoring her growth and progress and will only place braces on my daughter when ready. My daughter was at ease and loved all the staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2567354].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

I had braces as an adult and needed double jaw surgery, I had a great experience with Dr Baby and Dr Rojas with a better result than I even hoped for!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2205356].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2014

My children love visiting Dr. Baby. She and her staff are always kind and friendly. They even have broken my fees into monthly payments to make more affordable for me. The don't charge interest either which is always a nice feature. I am even considering braces for myself now! Never thought I would say that!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][143942].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2013

I had my braces done by Dr. Baby! I loved going to their office. Staff were all so nice and always very helpful :) I give them 2 thumbs up!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][143941].votes_count ]]