Rate Dr. Maha Wanes Hana

Dr. Maha Wanes Hana's Ratings

WOOOOWWWW
Its truly disappointing when a doctor who is educated, at least their certificate says so, and has absolutely no bedside manner. they go to school and become great doctors and somewhere along the way lose their joy and love for what they do. It Saddens me that this Woman hates her life so much that she must be rude and condescending to the very persons who give her work. I am a strong believer in carma and you get treated the way you treat others. she must remember that one day she will require assistants from a doctor and hopefully that Doctor isn't as life hating as her.
in closing don't waste your time with negative ppl. "itll make ya sick"

Submitted Sept. 10, 2014 | flag

Rude front desk staff with terrible phone manners. Wanes is confrontational and judgmental. Doesn't let you finish explaining things. You get the feeling that she really doesn't like patients and that we are wasting her time and beneath her.

Submitted Sept. 4, 2014 | flag

Probably the worst Dr I've ever seen. Never once has she checked my vitals (even when my complaint has been heart related). Never puts her computer down. Doesn't let you answer her questions. The lady who works the desk is a joke. Never met someone so ignorant and rude. Overall the Dr is a BUST! If all you need is a pill pusher...this is the doctor for you. Otherwise go somewhere else.

Submitted April 28, 2014 | flag

Dr. Wanes has poor communication skills, bedside manners and is just plain rude. Doesn't let me finish replying to her questions, stands in the doorway while interviewing me with her computer in hand. No confidentiality, the door is wide open throughout the exam. Just ignored my previous medical history, which I had written down. She is rushing me at every appointment. Prescribes meds but never follow up. Never checks my file to see if/when I should have my meds renewed, doesn't check my BP which is an issue for which I'm seeing her. Her staff is rude, closing the glass window while I'm still standing at the counter. Just a very poor experience altogether. I am NOT going back to her office ever again!

Submitted Dec. 18, 2013 | flag

I just had my initial meeting with Dr. Wanes as I relocated to Kemptville and wanted a local GP. I must agree with the other responders, her interpersonal skills need work. Others complained she was rude or rushed, I would characterize it as "abrupt". A number of times I was cut off mid-sentence as she wanted to move on with her next question. In fact, she hardly introduced herself and didn't ask me for my introduction. She did seem attentive to detail that I gave her about my conditions. I will continue with her but for now give her a neutral rating.

Submitted Dec. 18, 2013 | flag

Dr. Wanes has a poor beside manner, almost rude. Watches the clock, anxious to move on to next patient. Not a holistic approach, just one or two issues allowed at each appointment. Do not feel like she cares about the person, just the health issue. Not very friendly. Plan to find a new doctor with better interpersonal skills.

Submitted Nov. 15, 2013 | flag

Terrible doctor and staff! Very unprofessional. Overheard both doctor and her reception staff discussing a pt. everyone in the waiting room could hear what was being said. Always rushed. Stands in the doorway of her exam rooms to interview patients. No confidentiality at all for patients. The whole family is returning to our gp in ottawa with our tails between our legs. We moved to this practice for convenience as we live in kemptville. Will remember this awful experience every time we are driving to ottawa to see our original doctor.

Submitted Nov. 6, 2013 | flag

I rated this doctor poorly after only one visit. She was rushed, rude, didn't introduce herself, would ask me questions, and then not let me finish answering. She asked me no personal questions regarding family history or previous medications, and just scheduled blood tests (when I had nothing wrong). She acted as if I was bothering her when I only came in to meet her because I was told to by the front desk. She treated me poorly when I didn't know the answers to certain questions (what did your last blood work reveal?). She left both exam room doors open so that while I waited I could hear every word she was saying with the young girl next door. She stood at the door to my exam room on her computer and there was no personal involvement at all. I only switched from my other doctor because I moved, but at this point I will make the drive to switch back. She was awful.

Submitted Oct. 17, 2013 | flag

Had my first visit with Dr. Wanes and felt very rushed. I barely had any time to think of any family history conditions. Thought there would be a questionaire to fill out. I felt she didn't take the time to get to know me just rushed through very basic questions. The reception area is nicely done with hardwood floors while the patient area looks dirty with old carpet flooring and old chairs. The staff didn't even welcome me to their office as a new patient. Overall I say a pretty bad first impression, but I'll give her a chance before I start looking elsewhere. So far the only thing I like is not having to pay for parking.

Submitted Sept. 11, 2013 | flag

Doctor Maha Wanes-Hannah is a Great Doctor! Easy to discuss my medical concerns with and provides very sound advice.

Submitted Aug. 22, 2013 | flag