You may also like

Rate Dr. Crystal Krasilowez

Dr. Crystal Krasilowez's Ratings

Dr. Krasilowez is a great dentist. My family and I all switched to her at her new West Hill Dental Clinic. My son has been afraid of the dentist for years and she is the only dentist he will let work on him! She is polite, knowledgable, and cares for all her patients. I strongly recommend her as a dentist!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2767703].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

I would never recommend this dentist to anyone. She is beyond unprofessional. I heard her speaking poorly of another patient from down the hall. I will not be returning and warn anyone who is thinking of seeing her, don't. She just seems to care about billing as much as she can instead of caring for the person in her chair. They should screen for this kind of person before allowing them to become a health care professional

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2766617].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2015

she opened her own clinic, at 150 32nd st west prince albert. behind pizza hut

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2473119].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

Dr Krasilowez is the best dentist and explained eveything to me, where is she now?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2205408].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

Crystal is awesome! I left my dentist of 10 years for her, she is very friendly and her staff is awesome. I use to be scared of getting the needle in my mouth but she numbs it before hand. Best experience I've ever had with a dentist..

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][144358].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 7, 2013

Dr. Krasilowez took me as an emergency even though she was fully booked. I was scared and in a lot of pain. She was very compassionate and patient. She made me feel very comfortable and took the time to explain what needed to be done. The entire staff was excellent especially the secretary who worked hard to fit me in.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][144357].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2012

She seemed very unsure of herself and was extremely rude when I mentioned the previous diagnosis I had received. My son also had a terrible visit with her and found her to be rough. Overall she seemed rushed, inexperienced and very impersonal.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][144356].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2012

Dr Krasilowez was very courteous and concerned whenever I displayed signs of discomfort. She also explained how common it was to feel a certain way, and what most likely caused the sensation, or discomfort. I would recommend seeing her for any dental concerns. Thank you.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][144355].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2012

Great experience. Very attentive and friendly - with great staff/assistants.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][144354].votes_count ]]