Rate Dr. Brad Macario

Dr. Brad Macario's Ratings

Image not the best place for an eye examination - cheap frames, poor service - confused by all these high reviews - i've heard the doctors pay staff to write reviews....

Submitted Aug. 27, 2014 | flag

Dr. Macario was very thorough with his examination, respectful of my wishes, and recommended products I was very happy with.

Submitted July 21, 2014 | flag

Absolutely wonderful Dr! He made a point of listing to all my concerns and asking me multiple times if I had questions. He was very knowledgable and a real pleasure to deal with. I would highly recommend him to everyone young and old!!

Submitted March 11, 2014 | flag

Great staff and a amazing doctor! My MD referred me to him saying he is the best. Boy was he right. He listened to my concerns and answered every question. I did not feel rushed at any point. I have recommended him to my aunt!

Submitted Oct. 7, 2013 | flag

He was super helpful. I felt he went above and beyond to help me, answer my questions and explain things to me.

Submitted Sept. 19, 2013 | flag

Really like the glasses. Dr. Macario is very knowledgable. He found an issue with my right eye that no other doctor has found in the past. He also explained how my chronic arthritis affects my eyes and gave me some drops that help a lot.

Submitted March 1, 2013 | flag

Dr. Macario was very friendly. I have diabetic retinopathy - he explained everything and answered my questions patiently and thoroughly. It was so nice not to feel rushed and to feel that he was listening to my concerns and questions. The staff were also great - kind and helpful (Abbotsford store). I have complet confidence in Dr. Macario and have already recommended him to many people.

Submitted Nov. 18, 2012 | flag

Great Optometrist! I would definitley pass his name on to all my friends and family. Incredibly kind and informative!

Submitted March 1, 2012 | flag