Dr. Mark Kramar

Rate Dr. Mark Kramar

Dr. Mark Kramar's Ratings

I have been going to him for several years now, I followed him from his old office when he took over the practice he is in now. I have many dental problems and in the past have been made to feel as though they are my fault by dentists. I feel as though Dr Kramar's team works with me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2205437].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 30, 2014

Received treatment that was not discussed nor approved by me. Shocked beyond belief when the pain killer wore off and I could view what he had done with my mouth. Horrible experience. Never again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][144803].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2014

Has top-of-the-line tools - xray, etc. Polite and kind, explains everything. Examines each square inch of your mouth, very thorough. Was referred to an orthodentist but orthodentist's hygienist not good as his (and orthodentist just rakes in insurance money without seeing me)so I came back. Would not go to any other dentist clinic again!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][144802].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2013

Excellent dentist who gives you all alternatives for treatment and spends plenty of time explaining things.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][144801].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 31, 2012

Recently had an exam with Dr. Kramar, who has taken over for Bruce Cranstoun, and was very pleasantly surprised! I think they were having a particularly busy day and were a bit behind but apologized and in I went! Had my teeth cleaned by my usual hygienist and then Dr. Kramar came in to do the exam and he did many tests I never had done before like cancer screening and even checked my neck for nodes (I'm guessing) Very nice chap and I have a feeling this will be the beginning of a great dental relationship!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][144800].votes_count ]]