Dr. Leah Hackett

Rate Dr. Leah Hackett

Dr. Leah Hackett's Ratings

I gave birth two years ago (and wrote a review) and even now I am still in awe and raving about the care I was given during my pregnancy, labour, birth, and post-partum. Leah is amazing. She is caring, respectful, compassionate, patient, understanding. I can still say with certainty that there is nothing about my experience I would want to change. Well maybe one thing...LOL We made the choice to not have any more children but b/c of my birth experience it was the hardest choice we have ever had to make. Leah is the ideal care provider and she sets the standard of how a care provider should be. Thank you once again Leah. I still rave about you and wish that I could enjoy that experience again :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][144816].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 20, 2013

Leah is an amazing midwife! She was so sweet, caring, respectful, and knowledgeable during my entire pregnancy and labor experience. I admit to being a bit fearful about labor(our first), but Leah helped me though those fears. She recommend the perfect books for labor preparation. She was so encouraging during labor as well. Being there helping you is much more than a job for her. She truly cares. I am so thankful she was our midwife! She helped us to be able to experience a truly beautiful birth and I hope we can have her deliver all of our children!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][144815].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2013

Leah was the only reason I avoided a c-section. She is an amazing midwife and so knowledgeable. I felt very safe with her! Will see her for our next pregnancy!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][144814].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2013

My wife and I feel the same way. Leah is more than super. Anyone that has her as a midwife should consider themselves blessed for sure. Everything that has been said in these reviews are absolutely true.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][144813].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 1, 2012

I can't even describe how wonderful and special Leah is. She is so caring and compassionate. She made me feel safe and reassured with every issue or uncertainty that arose. She had loving and encouraging words during birth and was there for me 100%, along with daddy-to-be. She will be our midwife for any future children we have!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][144812].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 9, 2012

Leah does a wonderful job. She is knowledgeable, helpful, funny and very thorough. We had an excellent experience with her as our midwife.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][144811].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2011

Most amazing midwife. She is beyond respectful. She answers every question without any judgement. She is loving, kind, encouraging and support. There are just no words to describe how incredible she is. If you want to have a beautiful birth then Leah is the midwife to have!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][144810].votes_count ]]