Rate Dr. Amogh Velangi

Dr. Amogh Velangi's Ratings

Dr. Velangi saw me immediately when I had a tooth emergency. On follow up visits I've never had to wait more than 5 minutes. Lots of doctors double book appointments and you have to sit for 30 to 45 minutes in the waiting room. This does not happen at Dr. Velangi's office. Both the doctor and staff and very friendly and knowledgeable, I have referred several friends to him and they have been very satisfied. Top notch oral surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2585982].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2014

Dr. Velangi was very sweet, kind, informative, and he promptly took out my wisdom tooth. I'm satisfied with his work.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2205450].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2014

I had a complication from a previous surgery from a different surgeon. Dr Velangi saw me in his office and took care of me immediately. Extremely professional and pleasure to work with.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][144940].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2014

I was told that I needed oral surgery to remove a tooth and that I needed to take yet another day off from work, fast and go under anesthesia. I sought a 2nd opinion and Dr. Velengi was able to pull the tooth as a standard extraction, saving me much discomfort, money and time!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][144939].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2013

Dr. Velangi comes very highly recommended within the physician community. He is a doctor's doctor. He is very astute and from my experience, compassionate as well. Support staff is very polite and courteous.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][144938].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2012

Friendly Doctor, courteous staff, always on time and easy to get into quickly for emergencies. Highly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][144937].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2012

Very professional. Great results. Son had 4 impacted wisdom teeth. Dr. Velangi called that night to check on him. Felt we were in very good hands. Would highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][144936].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2012

I had all my wisdom teeth extracted. No pain and doctor followed up the same night. Would highly recommend

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][144935].votes_count ]]