Rate Dr. Amogh Velangi

Dr. Amogh Velangi's Ratings

Dr. Velangi was very sweet, kind, informative, and he promptly took out my wisdom tooth. I'm satisfied with his work.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2205450].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2014

I had a complication from a previous surgery from a different surgeon. Dr Velangi saw me in his office and took care of me immediately. Extremely professional and pleasure to work with.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][144940].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2014

I was told that I needed oral surgery to remove a tooth and that I needed to take yet another day off from work, fast and go under anesthesia. I sought a 2nd opinion and Dr. Velengi was able to pull the tooth as a standard extraction, saving me much discomfort, money and time!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][144939].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2013

Dr. Velangi comes very highly recommended within the physician community. He is a doctor's doctor. He is very astute and from my experience, compassionate as well. Support staff is very polite and courteous.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][144938].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2012

Friendly Doctor, courteous staff, always on time and easy to get into quickly for emergencies. Highly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][144937].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2012

Very professional. Great results. Son had 4 impacted wisdom teeth. Dr. Velangi called that night to check on him. Felt we were in very good hands. Would highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][144936].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2012

I had all my wisdom teeth extracted. No pain and doctor followed up the same night. Would highly recommend

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][144935].votes_count ]]