Dr. Amogh Velangi

Dr. Amogh Velangi

Rate Dr. Amogh Velangi

Dr. Amogh Velangi's Ratings

Dr. Velangi was very sweet, kind, informative, and he promptly took out my wisdom tooth. I'm satisfied with his work.

Submitted July 11, 2014 | flag

I had a complication from a previous surgery from a different surgeon. Dr Velangi saw me in his office and took care of me immediately. Extremely professional and pleasure to work with.

Submitted Jan. 22, 2014 | flag

I was told that I needed oral surgery to remove a tooth and that I needed to take yet another day off from work, fast and go under anesthesia. I sought a 2nd opinion and Dr. Velengi was able to pull the tooth as a standard extraction, saving me much discomfort, money and time!

Submitted Feb. 12, 2013 | flag

Dr. Velangi comes very highly recommended within the physician community. He is a doctor's doctor. He is very astute and from my experience, compassionate as well. Support staff is very polite and courteous.

Submitted June 25, 2012 | flag

Friendly Doctor, courteous staff, always on time and easy to get into quickly for emergencies. Highly recommended!

Submitted Feb. 24, 2012 | flag

Very professional. Great results. Son had 4 impacted wisdom teeth. Dr. Velangi called that night to check on him. Felt we were in very good hands. Would highly recommend.

Submitted Jan. 31, 2012 | flag

I had all my wisdom teeth extracted. No pain and doctor followed up the same night. Would highly recommend

Submitted Sept. 21, 2011 | flag