Rate Dr. Alan Boyco

Dr. Alan Boyco's Ratings

Dr Boyco is simply the very best! He is so easy to talk to and knows eyes, and knows exactly what I'm trying to describe before I even finish my sentence. He's the there is or ever was!

Submitted Feb. 22, 2014 | flag

The last time I saw Dr. Boyco was ten years ago. I've been coming back every year since then but the staff always tell me he rarely comes in, or he's retired or on sabbatical or something. Man is he hard to actually nail down, but I came in for my routine check the day before yesterday and there he was! Said he was filling in for one of his Drs that was away. They just don't make doctors like this anymore! If you ever make a point to book with him, you will agree! So clever & insightful. Misses nothing!!

Submitted Feb. 8, 2014 | flag

Staff are treated like garbage. They really are friendly but they look very saddened and mistreated. I will be taking my business elsewhere as I do not want to support such a company. It's really disgusting businesses are still being run like this.

Submitted Dec. 9, 2013 | flag

Great staff and a great Optometrist . I recommend this place as do the Vancouver Canucks.

Submitted Aug. 21, 2013 | flag

excellent down to earth guy - very helpful and knows his business Too bad his disgruntled exstaff (I refer to below) have access to a site that's supposed to help us make informed desicions.

Submitted Oct. 19, 2011 | flag

simply the worst... the other 2 reviews are fake.. he pays his staff to write reviews for him! he is full of himself; poor staff, but not their fault as they are treated so badly; low quality frames and my lenses have a yellow tint in them - poor quality again!

Submitted Oct. 11, 2011 | flag

My family doctor referred me to Dr. Boyco and I was so impressed. Weird coincidence but I saw him about 15 years ago in his Port Moody place before he moved to the big location he's in now in Coquitlam. Very thorough (he found out I had diabetis and now I'm coming back every six months. I never even new!! He's super awesome, and very easy to talk to, and super-funny. I would recommend him to everyone!

Submitted Sept. 26, 2011 | flag

I got an Eye exam and a pair of glasses for only $89.95. Great Facility and really friendly staff. I went to the location in west Vancouver

Submitted Sept. 21, 2011 | flag