Dr. Pawar Rajeshwari

Rate Dr. Pawar Rajeshwari

Dr. Pawar Rajeshwari's Ratings

For me she is next to god ..and in my lifetime i always remember her ...

Submitted Sept. 3, 2013 | flag

I took my wife for a sonography test in Jehangir hospital. I was very disappointed with her behavior. She seems to be a very commercial person, that was the first impression we have got. She was hardly answering our questions, atleast she was not informing what is the position? She was dictating some notes to her sub-ordinate, which can be understood by people with knowledge in medical field. She answered 2-3 questions, by yes or no, then her next word was "NEXT PATIENT" please. That is why I rated her knowledge as 2. She might be knowledgeable, but, if she is not sharing the condition of the patient, what is the use? The doctor should be taking the proper notes about the condition of the patient, her sub-ordinate was preparing the notes with incorrect name (not with my wife's name). This is the situation.

Submitted June 28, 2012 | flag

She is great and very helpful. I would never go to anyone else :).

Submitted June 7, 2012 | flag