Dr. Elizabeth O'Connell Mazzei

Dr. Elizabeth O'Connell Mazzei

Rate Dr. Elizabeth O'Connell Mazzei

Dr. Elizabeth O'Connell Mazzei's Ratings

I have been a patient of Dr. Mazzei's for the past 10 years. I consider myself very fortunate to have her reading my mammograms and ultrasounds. She is extremely thorough and takes plenty of time to explain my results in terms that I easily understand. Her office staff is excellent. I only wish other medical practices were more like Bergen Imaging.

Submitted Aug. 15, 2013 | flag

I was impressed with Dr. Mazzei's thoroughness, professionalism and caring nature from the first time I saw her 8 years ago. She always takes time to answer any questions or concerns I have and has seen me through some very stressful health issues. Thank you Dr. Mazzei for everything.

Submitted Jan. 28, 2012 | flag

Dr. Mazzei and the staff at Bergen Imaging are exceptional. Everyone goes out of their way to make patients feel comfortable and at ease. Dr. Mazzei is very kind, compassionate and explains everything in a clear straightforward way. Thank you Dr. Mazzei

Submitted Sept. 15, 2011 | flag