Dr. Elizabeth O'Connell Mazzei

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Y
Online Appt. Scheduling: Y
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 15/09/11    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. Elizabeth O'Connell Mazzei has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Radiologist-related: x-rays, magnetic resonance imaging, MRI, general diagnostic radiography, computed tomography (CT scan), ultrasound, mammography, neuro- and general angiography, interventional radiology, nuclear medicine procedures
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 2770005
15/08/13 5 5 5 5 I have been a patient of Dr. Mazzei's for the past 10 years. I consider myself very fortunate to have her reading my mammograms and ultrasounds. She is extremely thorough and takes plenty of time to explain my results in terms that I easily understand. Her office staff is excellent. I only wish other medical practices were more like Bergen Imaging.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 1698605
28/01/12 5 5 5 5 I was impressed with Dr. Mazzei's thoroughness, professionalism and caring nature from the first time I saw her 8 years ago. She always takes time to answer any questions or concerns I have and has seen me through some very stressful health issues. Thank you Dr. Mazzei for everything.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Paid (or co-pay): $275
RID: 1538612
15/09/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Mazzei and the staff at Bergen Imaging are exceptional. Everyone goes out of their way to make patients feel comfortable and at ease. Dr. Mazzei is very kind, compassionate and explains everything in a clear straightforward way. Thank you Dr. Mazzei
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield