Dr. Nora Kerr

Dr. Nora Kerr

Rate Dr. Nora Kerr

Dr. Nora Kerr's Ratings

I went to Dr Stains since I was 0 years old, Dr Kerr is great she is always making sure I am comfortable asks numerous times how I am doing while filling. Great replacement and I will continue going to her, Great friendly staff. - Matt

Submitted June 18, 2014 | flag

Dr Kerr is a very good dentist-on par with previous dentist who retired :( Dental assistants/hygenists do not introduce themselves which is a pet peeve of mine considering they know my name. Regarding the comment re: lady at the front desk-she is a wonderful woman who is always polite and courteous-I really don't know why she got panned because she is the total opposite of what the person commented. I have no issues with Dr Kerr and trust her 100%

Submitted March 24, 2014 | flag

Great dentist good assistant but awful and I mean awful and RUDE front desk person. The woman who does the filing makes you feel like you are inconveniencing her every time you phone about a question. Like I said good dentist and her assistant but get a new secretary........

Submitted June 12, 2013 | flag

My husband and I recently saw Dr. Kerr for the first time. We were apprehensive prior to our visit given she just took over the practice of our previous dentist (who we saw for over 15 years). To our delight she is so gentle and pleasant.

Submitted July 16, 2012 | flag

Kinda unusual that all the dentists from this office, Riverpark dental, all have had ratings done on the same day Nov. 21, 2011. It kind of makes you wonder who really added the comments. My experience with Dr Kerr wasn't really great and I don't think I would see her again.

Submitted Jan. 21, 2012 | flag

First off, I have to say Dr. Kerr is a sweetheart and very gentle. The rest of the staff is great, very knowledgeable and made me feel important. I recommend Riverpark to everyone!!

Submitted Nov. 21, 2011 | flag

Dr. Kerr invests a great deal of time listening and understanding what her patients wants/needs are for their dental health. Friendly, knowledgeable staff that makes you feel very comfortable. Recommend highly for best dental care for all age group. Especially great with children.

Submitted Sept. 13, 2011 | flag