Rate Dr. Mohammad Nagaria

Dr. Mohammad Nagaria's Ratings

I have to agree with most of these comments. :( my very first visit I had to wait 55 minutes in the waiting room with my 3 year old son. (Had to bring him) he prescribed my 3 different pills for head aches and said BOTOX.... I didn't fill out the pills but did get the botox on my next visit because my family doc said it could help. It did help but he charged me $200 to put it in and only cash.... He took FOREVER to do the injections because he wouldn't stop talking about how much botox he does.... He also didn't do it even on both sides of my head and made my one eye brows sag because he just did everything blind and didn't take the time to concentrate. He even put the botox in places that wouldn't help my head ache like under my eye because it would make my appearance better!!!!!?? Like wtf!!
Any way I did like the botox obviously lol but it did help alot with my head aches... 6 weeks later he asked me to come back for a "top up" this is a local anesthetic.... To body the botox to last longer apparently. It was horrible and once again just jammed the needle any any wear. Pretty much rushed my apartment. I have had head aches since and the following 3 days of that apt were the worst.
I also forgot to mention he didn't explain ct scan to me at all just said my brain was fine. So I still have no clue what is going on or why I have head aches.... He doesn't care to explain anything just push botox!

Not going back!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2545451].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

WARNING READ THIS BEFORE SEEING DR NAGARIA I presented to "dr." With symptoms of pain and what I referred to as "zoning out" or "loosing time" classic symptoms of what I now know as Absence seizures or petite mal epilepsy. I was on zytram which is an SSRI type pain killer (I think that is the term) regardless, as stated by others, he pushed the injection thing, which he was doing "blind" whereas it is stringy suggested nobody poke around in nerves w/o fluoroscopy. When I asked about that, he didn't know what it was. I refused but at another appt, he said te same thing "I have a great new exciting option for you" obviously forgetting our previous conversation. Now onto the warning and risk. Beyond the nerve needle thing, dr nageria prescribed the following drug Cocktail for my pain On top of 500 mg /day of zytram. Neurontin, gabapentin, lyrica, and baclofen. Google em, they ALL cause absence seizures and a few of them are identical. A doc who knows him well even said he is a hack. RARE

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2205533].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 25, 2014

Think twice before going to this doctor. He's always late for your appointment. One time I had to wait him for 50 minutes, he showed up after all with a cup of Starbucks after his lunch I believe, didn't even apologize for being that late. He's also very busy taking personal calls during patients visits. Every time asks the same questions as he doesn't have your medical history and you have to repeat all over again. He doesn't really pay attention to what you're saying just sending you to another medical test and asking to come again in several weeks. You might get a prescription from him and the doctor tries hard to explain you what pharmacy you need to go - near his office. I guess he has a deal with them or his relative owns this pharmacy. I feel that it's total waste of time seeing him. Surprised there are some positive reviews for him on this website. His staff is probably very busy trying to make up his rating.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2205534].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2014

omg, i love his staff, they make me laugh so much, any paper i need from them they print it right away, when i am really sick they alwasy try to sqeez me in, dr. nagaria has called him self few times when i have been very ill, he told me botox were an optin for my headaches as nothing has worked so far. he never pushed them on me. i can not afford them , and me not wanting to get them has not changed his level of care for me, he listens , takes every symptom very seriously , he looks at every option to ensure that i was diagnosed right. he is totally in to positive thinking and always encourages me to look at things in a positive manner . i had a family doctor who dismissed my concerns, i was eventually sent to Dr. Nagaria to find out the root of my medical problem and he figured it out. unlike many doctors who didn't think my sympthoms were serious. amazing Dr. if you are not happy go to surrey memorial, were they don't listen and mis-diagnose you. Dr.Nagaria is good Dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][145989].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2014

He is a very good doctor. He never dismisses your symptoms he knew I couldn't afford injection he vawied the fee for administrating them. He spent an hour talking to me when I was depressed. He is not a norcotic pill pusher so if you are looking for that go some where else. Yes you have to wait to see him. It is because he takes his time with patients.stop complaining he is not a surgeon. He is there to monitor your condition.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][145988].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2014

Run away from this doctor! He charges everything. His local injection for pain is at least $350. His receptionists and him talk on the phone about how much other patients should be charged. There is no debit card machine just CASH. He send patients to bring Botox from a pharmacy, put it in a fridge, and give something totally different. When a patient complains about stabbing headache next time, he does it again and make money. This office is money making factory. He does not care about patients and diagnosis, he just does the math (how much money he can make on a patient). The first question is: do you have any extended health benefits, if yes, you will leave a fortune in that office, and won't feel better. One more thing, there is no reports for each visit. It is impossible to get any written report.He past and copy patients reports and mix up different diagnosis, patients, other doctors, procedures. This doctor should be jailed for malpractice, re-sell of Botox and cash grab.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][145987].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 1, 2014

Unique guy and could manage his time better.He has helped me with my pain and that is all I care about. Doctor's are not all great at running a business and this seems to be a downfall for him. Nice guy, knows his stuff, good doctor,but not a business guy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][145983].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2013

Keeps you waiting 30-150 minutes after your appointment time to see him. Does not seem to listen to what you tell him, as he asks the same questions repeatedly. He busies himself with other things during your appointment, such as talking to his assistant, his secretary, or shuffling unrelated paperwork around his desk. Both times I've seen him he's tried to sell me Botox injections even though he said that it likely wouldn't have any effect on my symptoms. Prescribed 2 medications on my first visit. The Dr. re-prescribed a "take-as-needed" medication on the second visit, even though I told him I hadn't taken any and didn't want more. The other medication that I do take every day? He prescribed 3 months' worth and then scheduled my next appointment 3.5 months away. I visited this website before visiting Dr. Nagaria and couldn't believe the commenters here; it all sounded unbelievable but it's in line with my experiences. I feel that his behaviour is both inexplicable and unprofessional.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][145982].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2013

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][145986].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013

You are better off googling your condition and making your own diagnosis than relying on this "specialist. Check his history. He's moved jurisdictions a lot. I wonder why? After waiting much later than your appointment time, Dr. Nagaria will see you. He will push Botox on you for some convenient reason likely unrelated to your neurological condition (because its off MSP and makes money). IF he doesn't spend half your appointment on his cell phone, as he often does, he will either rush you out the door or prescribe you whatever is most common for what you might have. I swear he google searched drugs while I was sat in front of him. He doesn't adequately investigate differential diagnoses. Despite trying to tell him what was going on, he prescribed a drug that is high profile for lawsuits and possible harm when there are many other options. Also introduced new drugs in the past at starting doses and never raised to effective dose. BEWARE! I would see no one rather than risk his advice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][145985].votes_count ]]