You may also like

Rate Dr. Mohammad Nagaria

Dr. Mohammad Nagaria's Ratings

I would find another neurologist, as Dr. Nagaria will make you wait at least an hour, probably closer to two hours. He feels his time is more important than yours, because he's a doctor. His only objective is to find patients, who can afford to pay for his outrageous fees for botox injections. You should google Dr. Mohammad Hanif Nagaria, Winnipeg, Manitoba and find out the kind of doctor he is, and the legal trouble he was in with the College of Physicians and Surgeons, and see if this is the type of doctor you would like to see.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2747783].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

I do not agreed with be below review , but i do with the other ones l, I don not trust him , I have migraine problems and he pushed the botox issue but only saying no to worry cus he is a professional , I dont think so buddy , am not here to look good I needed his help , if I need botox I will never go to him, I waited more than an hour see him , i think he is not worth the time...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2724283].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2015

I am a current patient and was terrified due to the negative reviews here. Thankfully, my experience with the staff and the Dr were fantastic. The receptionists have always been helpful, smiling ,courteous and expedient with me and everyone else I observed in the offices during my visit. A lot of people are not aware that Botox injections are a valuable and peer reviewed significantly effective, treatment for debilitating migraine nowadays. Its standard procedure in the USA and will be here soon. I did wait to see him, but he gave me the same amount of time (extended) as he did every other patient. Thats more than fair and with his bookings running 6 months in advance I can assure you this highly professional, erudite Physician is effective. I find him kind, empathetic, talking and he is the first to provide a comprehensive treatment plan for my issues post MVA.
His evaluation was extremely thorough and he discussed in detail detailed my current test results and ordered more precise ones. I feel confident that I am in good hands and look forward as does my family to finally getting some medical help that addresses all of my issues. He also gave me my first succinct diagnosis. Be brave, don't listen to the negative comments here and go see him with an open mind.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2717006].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2015

I waited to see Dr. Mohammad Nagaria for 3 months, For migraine headaches. Where I got to his office I had to wait 30 minutes with was the least of my concerns by far. I told him I am having very bad migraines and I would like some pills to try and see what will work for me?
All Dr Nagaria did is asked if I have extended medical coverage. I said I do. And he started selling me BOTOX wanted to give my proscription so I can go get it and was telling me how lucky I am that usually it's $2000 but I can get it for free as I have coverage. I never heard of BOTOX as a treatment for migraines so I asked for more explanation and answers to my questions. He said I am asking to much and I should trust him because he is a professional. I told him I would like to do more research since I am not getting clear answers from Dr. Nagaria. And I don't feel confident to go ahead with this procedure. He was very rude with me after me saying I am not ready to do the BOTOX, And told me it will make me look better too. And pointed our wrinkles I have on my forehead said that as a bonus the injection will enhance my looks. It was very insulting to me since I am 30 years old have high self image and never looked or was interested in beauty enhancement (I wish I could attach a picture of myself) I told him how I can't see any connection between my looks and BOTOX in my forehead and my actual concern with is migraine.
DON'T believe him or trust him. All he is doing is trying make you feel bad with how you look to take advantage of your medical coverage and sell you BOTOX the lease he can do it to be good sells person and answer the questions, But he is not even trying all his answer is he is a professional. He told me he is wasting his time talking to me! since I didn't agree to the BOTOX. Sorry to take your precious time Dr. as if my time has no meaning and waring 3 months to see was a waist of time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2704035].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2015

Short and simple "don't waste ur time with this doc"

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2634538].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 27, 2014

He likes to encourage people to use Botox ad it is his specialty, regardless of the fact that solving the actual problem may be better for you than injecting a seriously toxic substance into your face. Take advice with a grain of salt if it regards medication or injections. Otherwise he draws pictures to explain things we know nothing about.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2624660].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2014

I have to agree with most of these comments. :( my very first visit I had to wait 55 minutes in the waiting room with my 3 year old son. (Had to bring him) he prescribed my 3 different pills for head aches and said BOTOX.... I didn't fill out the pills but did get the botox on my next visit because my family doc said it could help. It did help but he charged me $200 to put it in and only cash.... He took FOREVER to do the injections because he wouldn't stop talking about how much botox he does.... He also didn't do it even on both sides of my head and made my one eye brows sag because he just did everything blind and didn't take the time to concentrate. He even put the botox in places that wouldn't help my head ache like under my eye because it would make my appearance better!!!!!?? Like wtf!!
Any way I did like the botox obviously lol but it did help alot with my head aches... 6 weeks later he asked me to come back for a "top up" this is a local anesthetic.... To body the botox to last longer apparently. It was horrible and once again just jammed the needle any any wear. Pretty much rushed my apartment. I have had head aches since and the following 3 days of that apt were the worst.
I also forgot to mention he didn't explain ct scan to me at all just said my brain was fine. So I still have no clue what is going on or why I have head aches.... He doesn't care to explain anything just push botox!

Not going back!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2545451].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

WARNING READ THIS BEFORE SEEING DR NAGARIA I presented to "dr." With symptoms of pain and what I referred to as "zoning out" or "loosing time" classic symptoms of what I now know as Absence seizures or petite mal epilepsy. I was on zytram which is an SSRI type pain killer (I think that is the term) regardless, as stated by others, he pushed the injection thing, which he was doing "blind" whereas it is stringy suggested nobody poke around in nerves w/o fluoroscopy. When I asked about that, he didn't know what it was. I refused but at another appt, he said te same thing "I have a great new exciting option for you" obviously forgetting our previous conversation. Now onto the warning and risk. Beyond the nerve needle thing, dr nageria prescribed the following drug Cocktail for my pain On top of 500 mg /day of zytram. Neurontin, gabapentin, lyrica, and baclofen. Google em, they ALL cause absence seizures and a few of them are identical. A doc who knows him well even said he is a hack. RARE

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2205533].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 25, 2014

Think twice before going to this doctor. He's always late for your appointment. One time I had to wait him for 50 minutes, he showed up after all with a cup of Starbucks after his lunch I believe, didn't even apologize for being that late. He's also very busy taking personal calls during patients visits. Every time asks the same questions as he doesn't have your medical history and you have to repeat all over again. He doesn't really pay attention to what you're saying just sending you to another medical test and asking to come again in several weeks. You might get a prescription from him and the doctor tries hard to explain you what pharmacy you need to go - near his office. I guess he has a deal with them or his relative owns this pharmacy. I feel that it's total waste of time seeing him. Surprised there are some positive reviews for him on this website. His staff is probably very busy trying to make up his rating.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2205534].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2014

omg, i love his staff, they make me laugh so much, any paper i need from them they print it right away, when i am really sick they alwasy try to sqeez me in, dr. nagaria has called him self few times when i have been very ill, he told me botox were an optin for my headaches as nothing has worked so far. he never pushed them on me. i can not afford them , and me not wanting to get them has not changed his level of care for me, he listens , takes every symptom very seriously , he looks at every option to ensure that i was diagnosed right. he is totally in to positive thinking and always encourages me to look at things in a positive manner . i had a family doctor who dismissed my concerns, i was eventually sent to Dr. Nagaria to find out the root of my medical problem and he figured it out. unlike many doctors who didn't think my sympthoms were serious. amazing Dr. if you are not happy go to surrey memorial, were they don't listen and mis-diagnose you. Dr.Nagaria is good Dr.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][145989].votes_count ]]