Dr. Selvan Kaveri

Rate Dr. Selvan Kaveri

Dr. Selvan Kaveri's Ratings

Dr. Kaveri is indeed very knowledgeable, receptive and a considerate person. He is well grounded and knows the inside out of his profession. But the staffs at shopper’s world are pathetic each time I took my baby there they always seems to be in a rush. I would say they are unprofessional and just report their duties for the sake of getting their salaries, the moment you call at their number even before you say hello you will hear a shrill, rude and ugly voice which ask you to stay on hold and most of the time never comes back to reply for your query. And if you are fortunate enough that they bother to respond you ll know how curt the person is.

Submitted Nov. 11, 2013 | flag

He is so friendly and at the same time Very professional. He is a good listener to patient problems and have much patience treating them. He has treated mine and my familys several situations and resolved it with his experience and knowledge. We are much comfortable with Dr Kaveri Selvan and hope he will be our family doctor always.

Submitted Oct. 10, 2013 | flag

what a good dr.i went with 3-4 concerns to this drs very busy walking clinic.he took lots of time to examaine me, and spoke to me nicely about each and every question i had.what a great dr.i recommend all that i know to see him.

Submitted Sept. 18, 2013 | flag

Worst doctor I ever had in my life. Yesterday we went and see Dr.Kaveri. He was in a rush and he started talking to me and my wife in a very very rude manner. He spoke bad words and was shouting . My wife and kids panic and still not recovered from the shock. I spoke to the clinic Manager today and is going to file a compliant against him. He is so unprofessional and very very rude.

Submitted Sept. 11, 2013 | flag

Dr. Kaveri is my family doctor. He is very nice and kind. He always try to understand the problem and give proper advice and treatment. We are lucky that we have such a nice family doctor :) All the best Dr. Kaveri...

Submitted Aug. 26, 2013 | flag

Submitted June 25, 2013 | flag

Great Doctor. Very Kind and patient and makes sure that he answers all our queries before proceeding.

Submitted March 27, 2013 | flag

Dr.Kaveri is very caring and nice doctor. I am lucky and happy to get such a good family physician.

Submitted March 17, 2013 | flag

Dr. Kaveri has been the doctor for my family of 4 and we are very glad and happy that we have the opportunity to go to Dr. Kaveri. He is a fantastic human being and spends more time discussing the problems and explaining remedies than any other doctor that we have experienced so far. He is one the few doctors who takes the pain and time of going through your earlier records to ensure that no data is missed while he recommends tests and medicines.I will happily recommend Dr. Kaveri to my friends.

Submitted Jan. 23, 2012 | flag

Dr. Kaveri is a very gentle and kind doctor. He cares and respect all of his patients.

Submitted Jan. 3, 2012 | flag