Rate Dr. Chen Lee

Staff
Punctuality
Helpfulness
Knowledge

Sorry, we are unable to post this rating. You can only rate a Doctor once and our system detected a rating for this Doctor from your IP already.

Rating Added! Please provide some additional info to help others make better decisions.
Skip

Dr. Chen Lee's Ratings

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Dr Chen Lee is as good as they come. Him and his staff are kind, welcoming and go out of their way to accommodate you. I had a breast augmentation with Dr Lee in August of 2014 and could not be happier with my results. I was reluctant at first but after my first meeting with him I knew I was in good hands and immediately felt comfortable. He went over everything in extensive detail, answered all of my questions and comforted me when I voiced some concerns of mine. You cannot go wrong with Dr Lee and I am SO happy that I chose him as my surgeon!

Submitted Sept. 11, 2014 | flag

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

A very good doctor he offers you great advise. I have had two previous surgury's with two different doctors. I went to see him due to some scar tissue that i had. He was very comforting to me. I have had botox with him, which turned out better than expected. He does not push surgury on you. After just 2 minutes of his time you will feel like you are talking to a long time friend. I trust him completly and would never see another doctor. Hands down the best doctor ever. You do not need to look at anyone else, he is the winner!!!!!! And you will be too!!!!!!!!

Submitted Aug. 17, 2014 | flag

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

A passionate Surgeon, very attentive and a good listener. He answers questions by taking his time, very relaxed and does not pressure into anything. He responds well to the needs of the client, has great manners and communicates clearly. He is polite and makes sure that the client is fully satisfied. The secretary is also very gentle. Im anxious when it comes to my body and so far have been able to trust MD Chen with his work. I had botox and fillers done and the results are pleasantly surprising

Submitted July 14, 2014 | flag

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

excellent service,autant du côté de sa secrétaire que de l'équipe d'infirmières et l'anesthésiste et le Dr Lee lui-même.il prend le temps nécessaire à la consultation et tient à nous informer de tout,nous ne nous sentons aucunement bousculé,de plus,il est toujours à l'heure et très ponctuel.opéré pour une augmentation mammaire début juin,je suis plus que satisfaite.Dr Lee est très professionnel et aime bien le ''look'' naturel,il sait bien conseiller ses patientes et il est disponible en tout temps.il a à cœur notre bien être et il ne le fait pas pour l'argent,quoi qu'un peu plus cher que les autres(plus ou moins 500$ de différence),sa qualité de chirurgien et son professionnalisme n'est pas à dédaigner.il s'assure lui-même que tout se passe bien avant,pendant et après la chirurgie et vous laisse son numéro de cellulaire pour que vous puissiez le contacter en tout temps.je le recommande à 200%

Submitted June 20, 2014 | flag

5
Staff
4
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

J'ai eu une chirurgie pour l'hypertrophie des mamelons. Je suis allée rencontrer le Dr. Lee pour une première consultation et je me suis vite senti en confiance. Il était très souriant et je le sentais à l'écoute de mes besoins. Il m'a bien expliqué tout ce que je devais savoir avant, pendant et après la chirurgie. Comme c'est une chirurgie qui ne demande pas beaucoup de temps, Dr. Lee m'a proposer de faire l'opération le jour même si cela était mon désir et ce, sans aucune pression. Donc, j'ai eu ma chirurgie la journée même et je suis vraiment satisfaite du résultat aujourd'hui. Ce que j'ai aussi aimé, c'est l'attention que porte le Dr. Chen Lee suite à la chirurgie : il tient vraiment à être sur que tout le processus de guérison se passe bien et que nous soyons rassuré quant aux doutes ou interrogations que l'on pourrait avoir suite à l'opération. Merci beaucoup Dr. Chen Lee.

Submitted May 26, 2014 | flag

4
Staff
4
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Dr. Lee is sincerely the most professional, respectful, compassionate, and competent doctor I have ever met. After having consultations with two other doctors, I decided correctly to go with Dr Lee. He is attentive to your wishes, listens to your concerns & addresses them promptly, and is consistently available for questions. He is very detailed and follows up consistently after the operation. He was very good in updating my friend on my condition. I was able to contact him anytime. He did an excellent job with my 70 years old face!! I strongly recommend Dr. Lee without a doubt !! -;))

Submitted April 28, 2014 | flag

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

I recently had a breast reduction. Before the surgery, Dr Lee explained at length the procedure, risks involved and what I could expect. He took the time to call me himself whenever I had questions after my surgery. He is a very gentle man and an artist in his area of expertise. I would recommend him to anyone. He is thorough and very professional.

Submitted April 28, 2014 | flag

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Le meilleur ! Incroyablement gentil, attentionné et patient. Vous dit les choses telles qu'elles sont et n'a pas peur de dire s'il ne croit pas qu,une procédure est nécessaire ou n'améliorera pas la situation. N'est pas du tout à l'argent. Prends son temps pour bien expliquer de long en large les procédures. Je partais pour 8 semaines alors il s'est arrangé pour me faire la procédure avant que je parte. Je le recommande sans aucune hésitation !

Submitted April 18, 2014 | flag

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

J'ai 24 ans et j'ai eu une augmentation mammaire + lifting + réduction des aréoles par le Dr. Lee. Je suis très satisfaite des résultats ! Une des raisons pour laquelle j'ai choisi ce chirurgien est qu'il fait tout le travail lui-même, il ne délègue pas à des infirmières. Il s'assure ainsi personnellement que tous ces clients soient satisfaits en tout temps. Il répond toujours à mes questions et prend du temps à donner beaucoup d'informations. Après la chirurgie, j'ai texté le Dr. Lee concernant des questionnements à quelques reprises tard en soirée, et à chaque fois il m'appelait pour me rassurer et me donner des conseils. Je suis très contente du fait que je peux le rencontrer aussi souvent que nécessaire pour lui poser mes questions. Il est très professionnel et donne l'heure juste. Je crois sincèrement que c'est le chirurgien de Montréal qui s'occupe le plus de ses clients et qui tient vraiment à coeur leur satisfaction ! J'ai maintenant de beaux seins ! Merci :)

Submitted April 3, 2014 | flag

4
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

I felt I was choosing the right doctor from the start and thus far I have no regrets and have had wonderful results and aftercare from Dr. Lee. It was important to me to find a doctor who I felt took his work personally and seriously as I knew that those qualities would transfer into the results I was seeking. It was also primordial that I feel a sense of trust and confidence in my doctor and that I feel he had my best interests in mind. Dr. Lee had everything I was looking for in a doctor. I felt safe and in the best of hands. My surgery went very well, the staff was accommodating and caring, and I think Dr. Lee did an exceptional job. The aftercare and follow up by Dr. Lee were really amazing. I was able to reach him virtually anytime. He was always prompt, caring, positive, and went out of his way to make sure I was recovering well. He also always took the time to explain everything to me. Never rushed! I highly recommend Dr. Lee.

Submitted March 19, 2014 | flag



Sign up for our newsletter and get the latest health news and tips.