Rate Dr. Natasha Simmons-Wyllie

Dr. Natasha Simmons-Wyllie's Ratings

Just saw Dr. Simmons-Wyllie today. It's good she asked and documented all the questions. But when come to what's the cause to my headache, she refused to write me CT scan procedure, refused to refer me to see a neurologist which cannot give me a diagnosis for my headache. When I ask for the referrals, she said my insurance may not cover and I may end up paying the CT scan, etc. After I insisted, she came back with procedure form. I asked her what's the cause for my headache since I never had that kind of headache before, she cannot give a reason and simply walked out to avoid answer... Now I have work with the office staff to get a code I need to have my CT scan appointment. Wasting my time is one thing, what if my headache is serious illness?!

Submitted Jan. 28, 2014 | flag

I agree with previous comment from 7/31/2013. Lots of incompetence going on in Dr. Simmons-Wyllie's office. All is well if you don't have any questions or concerns about your health or the health of your family members. They have a terrible communication system. They actually gave me three different lab results...one hand written, one computer generated from their office, and weeks later, one from Quest lab that actually processed the blood work. It was so confusing. The doctor nor her staff took the time to go over the conflicting results with me until weeks later. I tried to give the doctor and her staff the benefit of the doubt but there is just no excuse for this type of incompetence, especially when it comes to healthcare. I wouldn't recommend this doctor to anyone. They need a lot of professional development.

Submitted Dec. 13, 2013 | flag

I agree with the previous posters! She is just horrible! Not only did she dismiss all my concerns and behave very condescendingly toward me, she was so mean she actually made me cry and seemed to expect ME to apologize for being upset at her hateful attitude. I strongly suspect she also told me at least one flat lie during the visit as well. I'm a nurse, I know when a doctor is trying to hide their incompetence, and this "doctor" is plenty incompetent! I'll save my opinion of the front desk trolls for another day, but take my word for it, they are not very nice.

Submitted July 31, 2013 | flag

Super experience - have used other docs in the practice - mostly good. She is very open and likes to hear what I had to share to help with diagnosis... will ask for her when I go back. Have seen her several times and she is on top of things and is very thorough...

Submitted Feb. 18, 2013 | flag

I was a bit aprehensive going in, because she had had negative reviews. But I still went to see her as she was the only one that had an available appt time that met my needs. I really like her! She was chatty, but not annoying. She seemed to genuinely care and took her time with me. I like that she wasn't dismissive of my concerns and gave me choices and options for my treatment. Didn't feel rushed as all!

Submitted Feb. 15, 2013 | flag

I have her as my doctor and I can honestly say that she is the BEST primary care doctor I have ever had!.....and believe me, I am very picky when it comes to my provider. As anyone should be. She sat in the exam room with me for what seemed like a very long time and listened to me- never cut me off, never rushed me. Very soft- spoken and polite. Answered all my questions and addressed my concerns. She's knowledgeable and thorough. I live approx 5 miles from this office- that's about 10 miles total I drive, because Dr. Wyllie is just that great. IMO!

Submitted Feb. 12, 2013 | flag

I've been to Dr. Simmons-Wylie a couple times and I liked her right off the bat. I didn't feel rushed at all and she gladly answered all my questions.

Submitted Feb. 3, 2013 | flag

Doctor seemed very hurried and made me feel unwelcome. This practice is highly rated but I wouldn't recommend this doctor. Her body language seemed to convey 'don't waste my time'. I would avoid this doctor all together and seek someone else in this practice.

Submitted Jan. 20, 2013 | flag

This is the worst doctor at Broadland Family Practice. I was desperate so I took what ever was available. Terrible bedside manner and a condescending attitude. Don't waste your time with her, wait on another doctor or PA.

Submitted Sept. 10, 2012 | flag

Highly unprofessional. Do not recommend based on my experience.

Submitted Dec. 5, 2011 | flag