Rate Dr. Emily Blake

Dr. Emily Blake's Ratings

Dr. Blake was able to pinpoint the root cause for the issues that I had been dealing with for quite some time very quickly and provided me with tools to be able to work on them. Very professional and knowledgeable, she is also very kind and easy to talk to. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to others.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][146420].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2012

The help I received was mainly for self-confidence and anxiety issues. The therapist was quite knowledgeable, used a variety of techniques to discover the underlying problems, and was very supportive in helping me overcome them. Whenever there was a misunderstanding, she was very quick to discuss and resolve it. She was very willing to tailor session length and schedule to suit my needs.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][146419].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2012

I never thought it would help me as much as it did, but I am so glad I met Dr. Blake. She made a big difference in my whole life. She helped me with many issues I had. She is a wonderful person and professional. I would recommend her to anyone, anytime... Merci Emily!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][146418].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2012

doctor Blake was the first psychologist I have ever seen and I met with her during a very difficult and Tumultuous time in my life. she was able to put things into perspective and really help me cope with my Separation; in fact she was able to give me me the confidence to even have a new perspective of my situation so that I could start the healing process. she has a wonderful bedside manner and is extremely professional.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][146417].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2012

You cannot ask for a better doctor. Her help and caring words calmed me down, and gave me soothing relief.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][146416].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2012

my experience with Dr. Blake was very rewarding and gave a new direction to my life.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][146415].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2012

Dr. Blake analysis was very accurate and helpful in regards of a specific situation

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][146414].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2012

Emily was very helpful, good listener and she even told me things that i never knew about myself. i got better at communicating my feelings and it improve my relationship with my family and my bf. she is professional and give good exercises to practice.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][146413].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2012

Dr. Blake has been very attentive and showed concern with my issues. She was able to get me back on track. I would recommend her to others.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][146412].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2012

Dr. Blake exuded professionalism with a warm touch (a winning combination for her kind of service). I felt that she was sincerely receptive throughout our sessions and as such, I was able to openly talk about what was on my mind. // After leaving Dr. Blake’s office, I always had a mental lift and more confidence to keep moving ahead on my particular life challenge. She was considerate of nuances per my own situation (world) and this resulted in an experience which was both personal and of true value. // All in all, Dr. Blake was a fine listener who would demonstrate appropriate patience throughout the therapy period. I would readily seek her out again, if my life circumstance deemed so. In the meantime, there will be no hesitation in referring a friend / family member to her for professional services.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][146411].votes_count ]]