Rate Dr. Emily Blake

Dr. Emily Blake's Ratings

Dr. Blake has been very attentive and showed concern with my issues. She was able to get me back on track. I would recommend her to others.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][146412].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2012

Dr. Blake exuded professionalism with a warm touch (a winning combination for her kind of service). I felt that she was sincerely receptive throughout our sessions and as such, I was able to openly talk about what was on my mind. // After leaving Dr. Blake’s office, I always had a mental lift and more confidence to keep moving ahead on my particular life challenge. She was considerate of nuances per my own situation (world) and this resulted in an experience which was both personal and of true value. // All in all, Dr. Blake was a fine listener who would demonstrate appropriate patience throughout the therapy period. I would readily seek her out again, if my life circumstance deemed so. In the meantime, there will be no hesitation in referring a friend / family member to her for professional services.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][146411].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2011

I would highly recommend Emily. She not only help me professionally, but personally as well, I always felt as if I was talking to a good friend, not a Psychologist! She always made me feel at ease, and comfortable, and after each session I always felt like I was in a much better place mentally with my situation..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][146410].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 29, 2011

Emily always made me feel very comfortable when I went to see her. It's easy to talk to her and she is always very welcoming and empathetic. She always identified why I was feeling a certain way and helped me deal with my problems. :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][146409].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2011

she is insightful and she has an innate ability to key in on the feelings i was trying to express regardless of the fact that i had difficulty expressing it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][146408].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 15, 2011

I went to many different psychologists over the years, and this was the first time that I felt truly understood. Therapy with her helped me to enjoy my life again. I highly recommend Dr. Blake.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][146407].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2011

Emily is kind, helpful, professional and very good at what she does

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][146406].votes_count ]]