Rate Dr. Emily Blake

Dr. Emily Blake's Ratings

Dr. Blake is a wonderfully sensitive and supportive psychologist. She provides an open and honest atmosphere, free of judgement and always understanding. The exercises and materials she provides have been consistently helpful and are excellent tools for helping to confront issues as well as deepen my understanding of myself and my own thought process. She is always willing to listen to patient feedback and tailors her approach to your needs and your abilities.

Submitted Nov. 14, 2012 | flag

Dr. Blake was able to pinpoint the root cause for the issues that I had been dealing with for quite some time very quickly and provided me with tools to be able to work on them. Very professional and knowledgeable, she is also very kind and easy to talk to. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to others.

Submitted Oct. 3, 2012 | flag

The help I received was mainly for self-confidence and anxiety issues. The therapist was quite knowledgeable, used a variety of techniques to discover the underlying problems, and was very supportive in helping me overcome them. Whenever there was a misunderstanding, she was very quick to discuss and resolve it. She was very willing to tailor session length and schedule to suit my needs.

Submitted Sept. 26, 2012 | flag

I never thought it would help me as much as it did, but I am so glad I met Dr. Blake. She made a big difference in my whole life. She helped me with many issues I had. She is a wonderful person and professional. I would recommend her to anyone, anytime... Merci Emily!

Submitted Aug. 27, 2012 | flag

doctor Blake was the first psychologist I have ever seen and I met with her during a very difficult and Tumultuous time in my life. she was able to put things into perspective and really help me cope with my Separation; in fact she was able to give me me the confidence to even have a new perspective of my situation so that I could start the healing process. she has a wonderful bedside manner and is extremely professional.

Submitted Aug. 25, 2012 | flag

You cannot ask for a better doctor. Her help and caring words calmed me down, and gave me soothing relief.

Submitted Aug. 25, 2012 | flag

my experience with Dr. Blake was very rewarding and gave a new direction to my life.

Submitted April 14, 2012 | flag

Dr. Blake analysis was very accurate and helpful in regards of a specific situation

Submitted March 24, 2012 | flag

Emily was very helpful, good listener and she even told me things that i never knew about myself. i got better at communicating my feelings and it improve my relationship with my family and my bf. she is professional and give good exercises to practice.

Submitted Feb. 21, 2012 | flag

Dr. Blake has been very attentive and showed concern with my issues. She was able to get me back on track. I would recommend her to others.

Submitted Feb. 10, 2012 | flag