Rate Dr. Emily Blake

Dr. Emily Blake's Ratings

Dr. Blake helped me to address and overcome issues that I'be been dealing with for a long time. She's very knowledgeable and good at what she does. I feel very comfortable with her and would highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][146425].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 30, 2013

I have been in therapy several times in the past and this was the first time I was able to successfully address issues I have been dealing with for over 30 years. Dr. Blake helped me with my anxiety and depression by quickly pinpointing problems and giving me helpful ways to overcome them. I appreciated her professionalism, insight and caring manner and would recommend her highly.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][146424].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2013

Dr.Blake is an amazing psychologist for anxiety it took a few lessons to overcome my severe anxiety.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][146423].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2013

Emily is great at what she does, she is very nice and makes you feel comfortable. She really helped me learn a lot about myself and even with only a few sessions I saw a change in myself. I will take what I learnt from her through the rest of my life.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][146422].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2013

Dr. Blake is a wonderfully sensitive and supportive psychologist. She provides an open and honest atmosphere, free of judgement and always understanding. The exercises and materials she provides have been consistently helpful and are excellent tools for helping to confront issues as well as deepen my understanding of myself and my own thought process. She is always willing to listen to patient feedback and tailors her approach to your needs and your abilities.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][146421].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2012

Dr. Blake was able to pinpoint the root cause for the issues that I had been dealing with for quite some time very quickly and provided me with tools to be able to work on them. Very professional and knowledgeable, she is also very kind and easy to talk to. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to others.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][146420].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2012

The help I received was mainly for self-confidence and anxiety issues. The therapist was quite knowledgeable, used a variety of techniques to discover the underlying problems, and was very supportive in helping me overcome them. Whenever there was a misunderstanding, she was very quick to discuss and resolve it. She was very willing to tailor session length and schedule to suit my needs.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][146419].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2012

I never thought it would help me as much as it did, but I am so glad I met Dr. Blake. She made a big difference in my whole life. She helped me with many issues I had. She is a wonderful person and professional. I would recommend her to anyone, anytime... Merci Emily!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][146418].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2012

doctor Blake was the first psychologist I have ever seen and I met with her during a very difficult and Tumultuous time in my life. she was able to put things into perspective and really help me cope with my Separation; in fact she was able to give me me the confidence to even have a new perspective of my situation so that I could start the healing process. she has a wonderful bedside manner and is extremely professional.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][146417].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2012

You cannot ask for a better doctor. Her help and caring words calmed me down, and gave me soothing relief.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][146416].votes_count ]]