Rate Dr. Emily Blake

Dr. Emily Blake's Ratings

Dr Blake showed me valuable tools to use when I feel anxious. In addition to helping me view my surroundings in a different way. Sometimes I find, we as humans, tend to add stress to an already stressful life. She helped show me the perils of trying to be perfect and to relax more. She wouldn't judge me, and she gave me an unbiased opinion, which I found invaluable. I highly recommend her to anyone trying to get a handle on stress and anxiety.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2205584].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2014

Dr. Blake is a very good listener. She really helped me get through a rough time in my life. I appreciate her professionalism and her kind smile. She is highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][146429].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2014

Dr Blake is highly professional and creates a pleasant atmosphere in which to uncover and work through issues. She was exactly what I needed! I highly recommend Dr. Blake.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][146428].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2013

Anyone out there that is dealing with personal issues that are becoming harder and harder to deal with and would like to talk to someone but feel alone or assamed to need to ask for help...DON'T BE...Dr. Blake is kind, patient and a very good listener that provides exercises that help with whatever issues you are dealing with. The first call for anyone is the hardest but don't wait, you will feel at ease after the first or second session and Dr.Blake is only a phone call away for support. I would highly recommend Dr. Blake to anyone needing such assistance. Thank you again Dr. Blake

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][146427].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2013

Dr. Blake helped get through a period in my life where I was not feeling good about myself, I have a new perspective on life and how I see myself.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][146426].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 12, 2013

Dr. Blake helped me to address and overcome issues that I'be been dealing with for a long time. She's very knowledgeable and good at what she does. I feel very comfortable with her and would highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][146425].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 30, 2013

I have been in therapy several times in the past and this was the first time I was able to successfully address issues I have been dealing with for over 30 years. Dr. Blake helped me with my anxiety and depression by quickly pinpointing problems and giving me helpful ways to overcome them. I appreciated her professionalism, insight and caring manner and would recommend her highly.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][146424].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2013

Dr.Blake is an amazing psychologist for anxiety it took a few lessons to overcome my severe anxiety.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][146423].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2013

Emily is great at what she does, she is very nice and makes you feel comfortable. She really helped me learn a lot about myself and even with only a few sessions I saw a change in myself. I will take what I learnt from her through the rest of my life.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][146422].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2013

Dr. Blake is a wonderfully sensitive and supportive psychologist. She provides an open and honest atmosphere, free of judgement and always understanding. The exercises and materials she provides have been consistently helpful and are excellent tools for helping to confront issues as well as deepen my understanding of myself and my own thought process. She is always willing to listen to patient feedback and tailors her approach to your needs and your abilities.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][146421].votes_count ]]