Rate Dr. Emily Blake

Dr. Emily Blake's Ratings

I was very nervous seeing a therapist for the first time, but Dr. Blake put me at ease right away. I found her strategies and tools very practical and on point. Each session helped me move forward and accomplish my set goals. I definitely recommend her to anyone who seek therapy. Many thanks Dr. Blake!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2521655].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2014

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2511662].votes_count ]]

Submitted Aug. 24, 2014

Dr Emily Blake has helped me through many difficult times she has always been there for me she knows exactly how you feel and trust me she will make you feel better about yourself she is just a very sweet and caring psychologist

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2497225].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2485927].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2014

Dr. Blake was helpful in every way possible throughout every session. I would always feel relieved leaving her office, knowing that I was one step closer to getting past my social anxiety. She is an amazing listener and the atmosphere is comforting. I highly recommend Dr. Blake! (:

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2469541].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2014

Emily is not the first therapist I have seen for "interpersonal problems" with family members... That said, she is the only one who has been able to actually help me. She provided me with many tools, and helped me see many realities, which improved my situation entirely. It came to a point that when I was faced with an upsetting situation, I'd actually hear her calm, reassuring voice in my head, guiding me. In addition to her mastery of the human mind, her office is beautiful, and the coffee is amazing. If you want to feel better, and stop "ruminating" over bothersome situations - I recommend this Doctor highly.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2473146].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014

Dr. Blake is a great therapist! She is knowledgeable, competent and kind. She is passionate about helping her clients and is willing to go the extra mile. She sets you at ease and has an excellent sense of humor!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2473147].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2014

Dr.Blake is very professional, non judgmental, knowledgable psychologist. I am an incessant overthinker, which led me to have anxiety attacks. Dr. Blake listened carefully to my needs and gave valuable recommendations on things I can do to help with my given situation. I also appreciate the newsletters she sends out, demonstrating further her passion for what she does. Thank you Dr.Blake! :)

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2205581].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

I went to see Dr. Blake because I had been dealing with low self-esteem for a long time and to the point that it interfered with my relationships. She helped me identify what caused my low self-esteem and after only two sessions, I already feel much better about myself and my relationships with others. She is very compassionate and a great listener, and I highly recommend her for short-term and long-term counselling alike. Thank you, Dr. Blake!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2205582].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

We all have problems that overwhelm us sometimes, and that’s not something to be embarrassed about, but trying to find someone who cares and wants to help can be a daunting process. I was suffering from severe anxiety (among other issues) and was in a really dark place in my mind, but after a couple of sessions I began to realize that the more honest I was with myself the more open I was with Dr. Blake, and that’s when her advice and treatments began to set in to help me deal with my issues. I know people are nervous about seeing a Psychologist, but Dr. Blake won’t judge you, she just wants to help. I highly recommend her, if you’re reading this please, just make the call, she can help.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2205583].votes_count ]]