You may also like

Rate Dr. Emily Blake

Dr. Emily Blake's Ratings

Dr. Blake really helped me feel better, and I thank you for this :-), she deserves 20 stars for sure!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2714745].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2015

Dr. Blake helped me to be o.k. with who I am, in a safe place and without being judged. She is professional and compassionate and I appreciated her help very much!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2691216].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2015

What can I say? She is number 2 on this list but number 1 in my book. I cant say enough good things about my experience with Dr. Blake. She made me feel very comfortable right away. Dr. Blake has such a soothing tone and this automatically made me feel less anxious thus making it easy to talk to her. Atmosphere was soothing and calming. Great office and gotta love the view!! Great experience!!!! Highly recommended!!!!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2691172].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2015

Dr Blake is a wonderful Dr full of compassion and knowledge. I loved working with her. She is very understanding calm and very caring. I would highly recommend Dr Blake... she gave me lots of helpful tips . Thank you Dr Blake more Dr should be like you.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2685689].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2015

I felt really comfortable with Dr. Blake from the first minute I met her. She has a gentle demeanor and great listening skills but don't let that fool you into thinking that she won't be helpful. She gave me many useful tips and ideas to help me overcome my deep-seated issues that recently resurfaced. After 10 or so sessions with her, I feel like myself again. Thank you Dr. Blake.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2676107].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2015

The group therapy session consists of Dr. Blake reading this manual to the group: www.actonsocialanxiety.com/pdf/magt_for_SAD_2nd_ed.pdf

Was this rating useful? 11 [[ userState['ratings'][2646528].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2014

Dr. Blake is a kind, caring, and knowledgeable psychologist. It is clear that she really cares about her work - she puts you at ease and she is a great listener. She is very insightful and she provides practical tools that can help you overcome your difficulties. I definitely recommend Dr. Blake for anyone seeking help from a psychologist!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2639195].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2014

Dr Blake is extremely empathetic and understanding. It is very easy to open up to her and be honest about what's going on, even though it feels embarrassing. That was great! Her tricks to deal with problems were good, but for me only up to a certain point. I would have needed something more concrete to take it to the next level.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2607545].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2014

Dr Emily Blake has this way of applying her wealth of knowledge in such pragmatic way that you don't even see it coming and it's all there, given to you, under the most simplistic fashion.
To top it all Dr Blake is soft spoken, calm and a great listener.
At the Pointe-Claire office, you are greeted by a central receptionist who would gain to have a session or two with Dr. Blake (no smile, no welcome). This explains why I rated the 'Staff" with Poor. However, this has nothing to do with Dr. Blake who deserves Excellent marks all across.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2606058].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2014

I had a great experience with Dr.Blake, she really helped me work through my issues.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2577941].votes_count ]]