Rate Dr. Emily Blake

Dr. Emily Blake's Ratings

Emily is not the first therapist I have seen for "interpersonal problems" with family members... That said, she is the only one who has been able to actually help me. She provided me with many tools, and helped me see many realities, which improved my situation entirely. It came to a point that when I was faced with an upsetting situation, I'd actually hear her calm, reassuring voice in my head, guiding me. In addition to her mastery of the human mind, her office is beautiful, and the coffee is amazing. If you want to feel better, and stop "ruminating" over bothersome situations - I recommend this Doctor highly.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2473146].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014

Dr. Blake is a great therapist! She is knowledgeable, competent and kind. She is passionate about helping her clients and is willing to go the extra mile. She sets you at ease and has an excellent sense of humor!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2473147].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2014

Dr.Blake is very professional, non judgmental, knowledgable psychologist. I am an incessant overthinker, which led me to have anxiety attacks. Dr. Blake listened carefully to my needs and gave valuable recommendations on things I can do to help with my given situation. I also appreciate the newsletters she sends out, demonstrating further her passion for what she does. Thank you Dr.Blake! :)

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2205581].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

I went to see Dr. Blake because I had been dealing with low self-esteem for a long time and to the point that it interfered with my relationships. She helped me identify what caused my low self-esteem and after only two sessions, I already feel much better about myself and my relationships with others. She is very compassionate and a great listener, and I highly recommend her for short-term and long-term counselling alike. Thank you, Dr. Blake!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2205582].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

We all have problems that overwhelm us sometimes, and that’s not something to be embarrassed about, but trying to find someone who cares and wants to help can be a daunting process. I was suffering from severe anxiety (among other issues) and was in a really dark place in my mind, but after a couple of sessions I began to realize that the more honest I was with myself the more open I was with Dr. Blake, and that’s when her advice and treatments began to set in to help me deal with my issues. I know people are nervous about seeing a Psychologist, but Dr. Blake won’t judge you, she just wants to help. I highly recommend her, if you’re reading this please, just make the call, she can help.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2205583].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 26, 2014

Dr Blake showed me valuable tools to use when I feel anxious. In addition to helping me view my surroundings in a different way. Sometimes I find, we as humans, tend to add stress to an already stressful life. She helped show me the perils of trying to be perfect and to relax more. She wouldn't judge me, and she gave me an unbiased opinion, which I found invaluable. I highly recommend her to anyone trying to get a handle on stress and anxiety.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2205584].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2014

Dr. Blake is a very good listener. She really helped me get through a rough time in my life. I appreciate her professionalism and her kind smile. She is highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][146429].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2014

Dr Blake is highly professional and creates a pleasant atmosphere in which to uncover and work through issues. She was exactly what I needed! I highly recommend Dr. Blake.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][146428].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2013

Anyone out there that is dealing with personal issues that are becoming harder and harder to deal with and would like to talk to someone but feel alone or assamed to need to ask for help...DON'T BE...Dr. Blake is kind, patient and a very good listener that provides exercises that help with whatever issues you are dealing with. The first call for anyone is the hardest but don't wait, you will feel at ease after the first or second session and Dr.Blake is only a phone call away for support. I would highly recommend Dr. Blake to anyone needing such assistance. Thank you again Dr. Blake

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][146427].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2013

Dr. Blake helped get through a period in my life where I was not feeling good about myself, I have a new perspective on life and how I see myself.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][146426].votes_count ]]