Rate Dr. Emily Blake

Dr. Emily Blake's Ratings

Great dr! Best I've had so far, made me feel better and more confident after our sessions

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2734848].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2015

Although I only saw Dr. Blake for a short while, she offered me help and support when I didn't know what else to do. She provided me with strategies to cope with my issues and I can proudly say that she helped me to become the person I once was. I would suggest Dr. Blake to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2715546].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2015

Dr Blake helped me during a very difficult period of my life. Sometimes the sessions were challenging and I left feeling drained, however the bottom line is that she made me realize so many things about myself and the relationship I was struggling with. It's not always easy to find solutions to our problems and to look at things from a different perspective (something I found extremely hard) but Dr Blake was able to support me and guide me through the process without making me feel bad. I often think back to certain key points we discussed and I have a much better understanding of what I need to feel valued. Dr Blake also has such a lovely warm and caring mannerism - I would certainly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2714925].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2015

Dr. Blake really helped me feel better, and I thank you for this :-), she deserves 20 stars for sure!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2714745].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2015

Dr. Blake helped me to be o.k. with who I am, in a safe place and without being judged. She is professional and compassionate and I appreciated her help very much!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2691216].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2015

What can I say? She is number 2 on this list but number 1 in my book. I cant say enough good things about my experience with Dr. Blake. She made me feel very comfortable right away. Dr. Blake has such a soothing tone and this automatically made me feel less anxious thus making it easy to talk to her. Atmosphere was soothing and calming. Great office and gotta love the view!! Great experience!!!! Highly recommended!!!!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2691172].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2015

Dr Blake is a wonderful Dr full of compassion and knowledge. I loved working with her. She is very understanding calm and very caring. I would highly recommend Dr Blake... she gave me lots of helpful tips . Thank you Dr Blake more Dr should be like you.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2685689].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2015

I felt really comfortable with Dr. Blake from the first minute I met her. She has a gentle demeanor and great listening skills but don't let that fool you into thinking that she won't be helpful. She gave me many useful tips and ideas to help me overcome my deep-seated issues that recently resurfaced. After 10 or so sessions with her, I feel like myself again. Thank you Dr. Blake.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2676107].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2015

The group therapy session consists of Dr. Blake reading this manual to the group: www.actonsocialanxiety.com/pdf/magt_for_SAD_2nd_ed.pdf

Was this rating useful? 6 [[ userState['ratings'][2646528].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2014

Dr. Blake is a kind, caring, and knowledgeable psychologist. It is clear that she really cares about her work - she puts you at ease and she is a great listener. She is very insightful and she provides practical tools that can help you overcome your difficulties. I definitely recommend Dr. Blake for anyone seeking help from a psychologist!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2639195].votes_count ]]