Rate Dr. Emily Blake

Dr. Emily Blake's Ratings

Dr Blake is extremely empathetic and understanding. It is very easy to open up to her and be honest about what's going on, even though it feels embarrassing. That was great! Her tricks to deal with problems were good, but for me only up to a certain point. I would have needed something more concrete to take it to the next level.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2607545].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2014

Dr Emily Blake has this way of applying her wealth of knowledge in such pragmatic way that you don't even see it coming and it's all there, given to you, under the most simplistic fashion.
To top it all Dr Blake is soft spoken, calm and a great listener.
At the Pointe-Claire office, you are greeted by a central receptionist who would gain to have a session or two with Dr. Blake (no smile, no welcome). This explains why I rated the 'Staff" with Poor. However, this has nothing to do with Dr. Blake who deserves Excellent marks all across.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2606058].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2014

I had a great experience with Dr.Blake, she really helped me work through my issues.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2577941].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

Dr Emily Blake is amazing. She had an ability to make me feel comfortable & at ease regardless of the the topic, whether I was talking about serious topics or feeling like my problems weren't important. I always felt safe & welcome with her & she had excellent strategies & tools to make me feel like like we were being proactive. She was extremely well organized & always reachable, I just can't say enough great things about my experience. I can't thank her enough for everything she's helped me with.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2571029].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2014

Sometimes our children need help and guidance that is beyond the scope of a loving mother and father. Our daughter was in this situation. Dr Emily Blake was the perfect person to help us and our daughter find authentic, effective solutions to the trials and tribulations of adolescence. Dr Blake has a wonderful approach in dealing with my daughter and her issues resulting in positive change and great improvement in her well-being. Dr Blake is a gifted professional with effective techniques and a very warm, human approach and has proven herself to me through her many qualities.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2569764].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2014

I saw Dr. Blake due to a burnout from work, for which I took 6 months of sick leave. Dr. Blake is very empathetic and has a way of putting one at complete ease and lightening the mood. She really helped me to realize where I went wrong and how to be mindful of my limits...all this in a very logical and easy-to-understand way. She was completely tuned-in during our sessions and shows that she cares about her patients well-being. I would highly recommend Dr. Blake.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2559608].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2014

I have seen Dr Blake numerous times for different reasons. She has helped me realize things in a short time. She is great, human. We did have a few laughs along the way as well..quite comforting!. I recommend her for sure!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2531218].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2014

I was very nervous seeing a therapist for the first time, but Dr. Blake put me at ease right away. I found her strategies and tools very practical and on point. Each session helped me move forward and accomplish my set goals. I definitely recommend her to anyone who seek therapy. Many thanks Dr. Blake!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2521655].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2014

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2511662].votes_count ]]

Submitted Aug. 24, 2014

Dr Emily Blake has helped me through many difficult times she has always been there for me she knows exactly how you feel and trust me she will make you feel better about yourself she is just a very sweet and caring psychologist

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2497225].votes_count ]]