Rate Dr. Emily Blake

Dr. Emily Blake's Ratings

I saw Dr. Blake due to a burnout from work, for which I took 6 months of sick leave. Dr. Blake is very empathetic and has a way of putting one at complete ease and lightening the mood. She really helped me to realize where I went wrong and how to be mindful of my limits...all this in a very logical and easy-to-understand way. She was completely tuned-in during our sessions and shows that she cares about her patients well-being. I would highly recommend Dr. Blake.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2559608].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2014

I have seen Dr Blake numerous times for different reasons. She has helped me realize things in a short time. She is great, human. We did have a few laughs along the way as well..quite comforting!. I recommend her for sure!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2531218].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2014

I was very nervous seeing a therapist for the first time, but Dr. Blake put me at ease right away. I found her strategies and tools very practical and on point. Each session helped me move forward and accomplish my set goals. I definitely recommend her to anyone who seek therapy. Many thanks Dr. Blake!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2521655].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2014

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2511662].votes_count ]]

Submitted Aug. 24, 2014

Dr Emily Blake has helped me through many difficult times she has always been there for me she knows exactly how you feel and trust me she will make you feel better about yourself she is just a very sweet and caring psychologist

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2497225].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2485927].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2014

Dr. Blake was helpful in every way possible throughout every session. I would always feel relieved leaving her office, knowing that I was one step closer to getting past my social anxiety. She is an amazing listener and the atmosphere is comforting. I highly recommend Dr. Blake! (:

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2469541].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2014

Emily is not the first therapist I have seen for "interpersonal problems" with family members... That said, she is the only one who has been able to actually help me. She provided me with many tools, and helped me see many realities, which improved my situation entirely. It came to a point that when I was faced with an upsetting situation, I'd actually hear her calm, reassuring voice in my head, guiding me. In addition to her mastery of the human mind, her office is beautiful, and the coffee is amazing. If you want to feel better, and stop "ruminating" over bothersome situations - I recommend this Doctor highly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2473146].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014

Dr. Blake is a great therapist! She is knowledgeable, competent and kind. She is passionate about helping her clients and is willing to go the extra mile. She sets you at ease and has an excellent sense of humor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2473147].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2014

Dr.Blake is very professional, non judgmental, knowledgable psychologist. I am an incessant overthinker, which led me to have anxiety attacks. Dr. Blake listened carefully to my needs and gave valuable recommendations on things I can do to help with my given situation. I also appreciate the newsletters she sends out, demonstrating further her passion for what she does. Thank you Dr.Blake! :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2205581].votes_count ]]