You may also like

Rate Dr. Emily Blake

Dr. Emily Blake's Ratings

Doctor Blake was able to help me out during the most difficult period of my life, when, as a result of war and post-wars events , I had experienced for many years in my country of origin, I established the post-traumatic stress disorder followed with serious panic attacks and horrible nightmares. I faced a serious anxiety and depression . Doctor Blake's very warm approach made me trust her immediately and made me speak out for a very first time in my life about all I went through. Every time during our session, I had a feeling that I'm realising out a big part of the burden I had carried for a long time. Thanks to doctor Blake, I was able to overpass and deal with depression, panic attacks and PTSD and put behind my past. Her guidelines and practical advices were of great help in the difficult process of my mental healing and during the re-establishing period of my deeply disturbed mental peace. I feel like a new person today. It is my pleasure to recommend doctor Blake. She is extremely knowledgeable, kind and sincere ,which makes her a great psychologist able to help her patients.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2788127].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

Dr Blake is a great listener , she puts you at ease and has some great techniques and empathy. Thanks Dr Blake for helping me deal with the ambiguity that life throws in

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2785801].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

Dr. Blake has a very kind and friendly way with helping with any anxieties and issues. She was there for me in one of my most stressful times in life and an issue that I have been dealing with for many years, and for that I'm very thankful to her!! I will continue to use her techniques. I have become happier and calmer after seeing her :)

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2765487].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

Dr. Blake is gentle and knowledgeable in her approach. The therapy seemed at times subltle, but powerful, as within a short time she helped guide me though the steps needed to overcome a lifelong problem. Thank you Dr. Blake! Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2760201].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 28, 2015

Our daughter has been dealing with anxiety issues ever since she was 5 years old. We spent many years, time and money trying to find a therapist that would address the problem and not just waste precious time searching for a possibly non-existent root cause. Finally, after nearly ten years of marginal results with other therapists, we found Dr. Blake. After just a few sessions with her, our daughter showed significant signs of improvement. Today, our daughter is doing very well and we are thrilled with the results achieved by Dr. Blake’s therapy. She has given our daughter the tools necessary to tame the beast called anxiety and live a happy productive life.

Thank you Dr. Blake!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2754245].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2015

Dr. Blake is warm, knowledgeable and helpful. I have been seeing her to help me deal with issues related to bipolar disorder and without her the transition from being undiagnosed and unstable to mostly stable and functional would have been much more difficult.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2746536].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

Even though I didn't see Dr. Blake for long she is truly amazing. I felt comfortable speaking about my issues almost right away. She is certainly a psychologist I would recommend.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2741109].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

Great dr! Best I've had so far, made me feel better and more confident after our sessions

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2734848].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2015

Although I only saw Dr. Blake for a short while, she offered me help and support when I didn't know what else to do. She provided me with strategies to cope with my issues and I can proudly say that she helped me to become the person I once was. I would suggest Dr. Blake to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2715546].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2015

Dr Blake helped me during a very difficult period of my life. Sometimes the sessions were challenging and I left feeling drained, however the bottom line is that she made me realize so many things about myself and the relationship I was struggling with. It's not always easy to find solutions to our problems and to look at things from a different perspective (something I found extremely hard) but Dr Blake was able to support me and guide me through the process without making me feel bad. I often think back to certain key points we discussed and I have a much better understanding of what I need to feel valued. Dr Blake also has such a lovely warm and caring mannerism - I would certainly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2714925].votes_count ]]