Dr. Misbah H. Khan

Dr. Misbah H. Khan

Rate Dr. Misbah H. Khan

Dr. Misbah H. Khan's Ratings

sexually harassing and abusive. assuming and arrogant. i believe she performed unnecessary surgery on me and is a liar and a thief. run, do not walk, from this woman!

Submitted Feb. 19, 2013 | flag

I see Dr. Khan for regular skin check ups. Though the "treatment fee" I paid above was for a laser procedure to diminish red dots that I have called cherry angiomas. The procedure doesn't take long but I have a lot of these spots. Dr. Khan made sure to take her time and get everyone. Now my skin looks fabulous. She is the best skin doctor I have ever had. I have very sensitive skin that must be treated with the up most care. She is very attentive and comforting. She always checks up with me to make sure everything is going well and to see if I have any questions. She has even gone as far as to call me on a Saturday evening to tell me test results. I highly recommend Dr. Khan.

Submitted Sept. 21, 2011 | flag

Dr. Khan is very sweet, patient, extremely knowledgable and passionate about her practice. I've never been to a Dr. in NYC with such wonderful bedside manner. She deals with each patient on a personal level and even calls/emails herself with results and follow ups. Dr. Khan is an excellent doctor who I trust and would recommend to anyone of friends or family members.

Submitted Sept. 20, 2011 | flag

My experience with Dr. Khan was amazing!!! She is very knowledgeable in what she does. I had two liposuction procedures with her and a cellulite treatment. I had great results and my recovery was instant. I was able to start working out by the second day of recovering. In addition, I had fillers and dysport done with her and was extremely satisfied. I looked 10 years young and was surprised that there was minimal bruising to the areas that were done.The staff there were so helpful and catered to my needs. I would recommend Dr. Khan to anyone who is looking to have any procedures done. Great staff, very knowledgeable and experienced. Loved my experience!!

Submitted Sept. 16, 2011 | flag

I saw Dr Khan for filler under my eyes to fill in my dark circles. She used Juvederm filler. She was very gentle. I barely felt the injections! We had a little left over in the syringe so she plumped up my top lip. I love the results. It looks so natural. No one knows what I did but everyone keeps complimenting how great I look! Dr Khan is the best! I highly recommend her!

Submitted Sept. 11, 2011 | flag

I went to several different dermatologists in NYC and when I found Dr. Khan I could finally stop searching. She did a great job on my mohs surgeries and the scars are much smaller than one done by a different Park Avenue plastic surgeon. She is a great advisor and not pushy. I've also had a few cosmetic procedures with her and been very happy with the results.

Submitted Sept. 3, 2011 | flag

I had liposuction done by another physician who used a laser to melt my fat. although its a very well-known, reputable procedure that is performed on a regular basis, in the hands of that doctor it was not a successful procedure. It took at least 3 months to recover and when I completely healed, I had deep seated scars on my back and love handles that were not only unsightly but extremely painful upon laying down. I was terrified of going under the knife again to have those scars excised. Dr Misbah Khan was recommended to me by a friend of mine who suggested I should see her as she has tremendous expertise in dealing with post-liposuction defects. she was very polite, understanding and knowledgable. I put my faith in her hands and underwent correction surgery. the entire procedure went flawless. since it was done under local anesthesia I saw the results immediately. it took 3days to recover I was back to work in 1wk. Today I am fully healed and cannot be happier.

Submitted Sept. 3, 2011 | flag