You may also like

Rate Dr. Brian Gluvic

Dr. Brian Gluvic's Ratings

I went to Dr Gluvic to help with weight loss as I had reached a plateau and couldn't get past it. He helped me with my diet plan which made a big difference. While visiting Dr Gluvic we discussed several other issues that at first I wasn't comfortable talking about. His bed side manner is excellent and he creates an environment where you are comfortable discussing any issue. Since visiting Dr Gluvic I have continued to lose weight, increased my energy levels to where they were 20+ years ago and am now on track to be in the best shape of my life with the most positive outlook. I am now more willing to visit Dr Gluvic than any traditional doctor first. If you are looking for a great naturopath don't hesitate to call Dr Gluvic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2732689].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2015

Dr. Gluvic helped me quite a bit in only a few sessions. Removing some things out of my diet and adding a few supplements into my diet has made a big difference. I am very grateful for Dr. Gluvic's help.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2205645].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2014

From the first visit until now Dr. Gluvic has been professional, helpful. He was also very protective about the last Naturopath that I had seen for many years. He didn't want toes stepped on. I assured him, each Naturopath I have seen hae ALL been an important step along my journey's path. He is a very busy Dr. ,yet each time I am there (Sept.16) again yesterday I left there feeling encouraged about what I am doing on a daily basis and better about myself! WOW!!! Kudo's to him for being that type of person.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][146972].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2013

I have been working with Dr. Gluvic over the last few months and have been very impressed with his thorough assessment and treatment plan. I have seen and felt results, while also feeling like my concerns have been heard and respected. The office atmosphere is positive and comfortable. Dr Gluvic is knowledgeable, yet sincere and genuine in his care. I plan on continuing to work towards more optimal health and I feel Dr. Gluvic will help me get there.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][146971].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2013

Dr. Brian Gluvic is a expertise in Naturopathy. I had many things that held be back in being healthy. Dr. Gluvic explained that diet was a big factor in my ailments. It took me 3 months to get back to feeling myself without any medications. He educated me on how my body reacts to certain foods. Dr. Gluvic is a very caring and supportive Dr to strides to do the best he can do for you. The atmosphere is always welcoming and you feel important. Thank-you for making a difference in the health industry.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][146970].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2013

I have been seeing Dr Gluvic for years. He has not only helped me but, helped my children as well. My kids for yrs had been taking drops for chronic earaches, nasal issues and skin rashes. My children had trouble sleeping and just in general were constantly restless. After seeing doctor after doctor and then specialist after specialist I decided to seek alternate advice. It is unfortunate the amount of money and time i have spent to get the solution and fix that i was able to get by a few visits to Dr. Gluvic. It turned out that with a simple allergy test, proper guidance and a vitamin regiment that all of our issues eventually dissipated. I was loosing my mind with frustration and hopelessness and am so thankful for Dr. Gluvic. I recommend and suggest to anyone i know that a naturopath Is definately the way to go! Thank you Dr. Gluvic! you are the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][146969].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 9, 2013

I had injuries post car accident for 4 months. Dr. Gluvics treatments plus acupunture was the best help of all treatments I had recieved prior. His recomendations and findings made all the difference in my recovery. I highly recommend him. Very friendly place and teamm also.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][146968].votes_count ]]