Dr. Tracy Ann Pickett

Rate Dr. Tracy Ann Pickett

Dr. Tracy Ann Pickett's Ratings

Awesome doctor! Has all the qualities an emerg doc should have: kind, courteous, up to date knowledge, calm and non-rushed. Saw her in the St. Pauls Emerg room with pain 6.5 out of 10. She took my symptoms seriously even though I wasn't the sickest one there. I really appreciated her giving me equal time and attention as all the meth/crack/addicted homeless shelter clientele who are far more needy than me. My pain worsened while I was there and she diagnosed the problem instantly, ordered the best tests and helpful IV, and kept me overnight to make sure my pain was under control and I saw a student specialist, with a referral to an experienced specialist before I was discharged. She also corrected the diagnosis of the first doctor I had seen elsewhere for the same problem. Thank-you Dr. Pickett :)

Submitted Jan. 29, 2014 | flag

Dr. Pickett went out of her way to make sure I was diagnosed properly and promptly. She was the first doctor in my 3 trips to the Emergency Room to take my symptoms seriously and realise that they did not match my diagnosis I received from my initial tests and x-rays. I will NEVER forget her kindness. I don't think I would be here today if not for Dr. Pickett.

Submitted March 13, 2012 | flag

A caring and helpful doctor - she went out of her way to help - thank's Dr. Pickett :-) Andy :-)

Submitted Aug. 31, 2011 | flag