Rate Dr. Samuel Cancelliere

Dr. Samuel Cancelliere's Ratings

I moved to Naples in 2007. I tried 2 offices and 4 Dentist, all with bad results. Most just want to SELL. Dr. Sam Cancelliere is a perfectionist. He put in a crown. Replaced 3 silver fillings. Extracted a wisdom tooth. Last and most important he replaced a front surface filling. In each area he was far better than any other dentist that have tried. He is young and in a family business with his dad. At at last my found a great dentist..Thank you Dr. Cancelliere. I used Metlife dental plan.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][147176].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2013

I was terrified of going to the dentist and I heard a radio ad for The Dentistry. The woman on the phone was very nice and understanding so I decided to give it a try, and I am glad I did. The entire staff at The Dentistry was so great and Dr. Sam is very gentle, knowledgeable and comforting! Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][147175].votes_count ]]