Rate Dr. James P. Bressi

Dr. James P. Bressi's Ratings

I have seen Dr.J.Bressi for approx.12 yrs since I injured my spine as a LPTA.Had a spinal fusion that failed & was sent to the Pain Clinic where he & Dr. Geiger were.He opened a New Practice in Stow & I followed.I had another back surgery 2010 by the same doctor who performed my 1st back surgery.I got an infection in my back unable to find with Scans. Dr. Bressi talked to the Infectious Disease doctors at Cleveland Clinic when they called him because he was worried about the infection following the leads of the pain stimulator and going up to my brain. He knew I had an infection after palpating,checking x-rays & could not convince them of this. I had the pain stimulator removed while I had a blood infection. Dr.Bressi is the most caring doctor I have ever met in my lifetime.I know in my heart that this man really cares.I wish him all the best of Health & Luck to him where ever he goes. They don't make doctors like him anymore.The Best of the Best!Thank you Dr.Bressi! Kuddo's to you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][692361].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2013

Dr Bressi is one of the best doctors out there. He cares about his patients. Scheduling is no problem and appt times run on time. Some people are just jaded w/their post. If the ratings were from 1 to 10 he would be a 11.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][692360].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 28, 2013

This physician was very knowledgable about the conditions that I have, took care in reviewing my charts prior to my first visit, and has demonstrated that he acually cares about his patients. I see the comments above, but remember there are two sides to every story. I am sure they feel as they state, but I feel as I state as well. I am not saying this is the story of the dissatisfied patients above, but it could be that he did not respond to them in the manner that they felt he should have. Prior expectations can lead to hurt feelings. When I see a physician I go in without any expectations of what he is going to do or say. I just present the facts and let the cards fall. He has me approved for a spinal cord stimulator, but I had a heart attack prior to approval, so I have to wait for around 8 weeks before I can temporarily discontinue the blood thinners for placement. I did not blame Dr. Bressi for this either. I believe he is a great physician, and an honest person.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][692359].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 15, 2013

VERY CARING AND KNOWLEDGEABLE. GREAT SENSE OF HUMOR. DOES EVERY THING IN HIS POWER TO HELP ALLEVIATE YOUR PAIN.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][692358].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2012

Horrible!! He'll see you once in the beginning and then shoves you off on his nurse practitioners. The staff is rude and you can never get a hold of anyone when you need help. Good luck ever seeing Dr. Bressi again as a patient. You're better off going elsewhere!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][692357].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 16, 2012

Dr. Bressi refuses to return a phone call, and I have been waiting over 1 1/2 months for a response. He does, however, say that he is on of the most caring doctors in the entire U.S.. I think he cares about insurance payments and if you are uninsured he cannot be bothered.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][692356].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2011

This doctor should be ashamed to be called a doctor. Pawns off all work to his helpers who have no knowledge and you never ever get to see him!!! I would recommend to go anywhere else but here.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][692362].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2011

dr. bressi is an excellent doctor and his staff is one of the best that i have come across, and i've been to plent of drs..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][692355].votes_count ]]