Rate Dr. Kevin R. Fox

Dr. Kevin R. Fox's Ratings

Dr. Kevin Fox is an expert breast cancer oncologist. He has a excellent bedside manner and is very kind. He will listen to your questions and give very thoughtful research-based answers. He will make recommendations but will also give you the choice whether or not you want that particular treatments and will suggest alternatives. This is one doctor that when I ask him what does he think is best, his answer is usually very right. He treats you the patient not just the disease.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1955927].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2014

Dr. Fox is by far the most competent, knowledgeable & compassionate physician that I have ever seen. He is thorough & brilliant. I first saw him in the middle of what seemed like a nightmare to me & I found Dr. Fox to be patient, beyond knowledgeable, respectful and determined to explain his findings & answer any questions until he was certain that I understood the diagnosis & prognosis. I would have no absolutely no reservations about recommending Dr. Kevin Fox to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1955926].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2014

Dr Kevin Fox has been the doctor that gave me answers and a great treatment plan. He is on time, clear about options , informative , respectful of my questions and explains in detail. His staff is polite , treated me and my family with warmth and kindness through my treatments and continues to welcome me for my annual check up. I have referred many women to him and they have all been highly complimentary about the fact that he places them first and their care is his primary concern. He continue to be a leader in breast cancer studies and contributes by mentoring many student doctors at university of Pennsylvania.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1955925].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2013

His secretary took 9 mths to schedule my appt. SHE was very rude and nasty. I also found Dr. Foxto be obnoxious. He acted like he was doing me a favor. The best part was he told me not to come back!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1955924].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2013

I am very confused by the above comments as they really make me wonder? I believed them, made my appointment, but I did not meet the same Doctor Kevin Fox as the above comments describe. He was rude with me, answered questions incompletely, and getting an appointment and dealing with his staff is the most terrible. The worst I have ever experienced. I would never go back there. When already suffering through a scary time in life and having to put up with attitudes from staff members. Well I don't think so. There are plenty superb oncologists in the Philadelphia area (that may not publicize themselves as he clearly does), but are just as good. They should all be providing the same treatment plan so why would I go for treatment where people treat you badly. I now hear this is how Upenn is to their patients. Well I for one will not be giving them my hard earned dollar. Just what has become of the medicine field these days!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1955923].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2010

Dr. Fox is fabulous. I switched Oncologist to get him via word of mouth. He makes me feel so comfortable. He never interupts my appointments, takes as long as he needs to explain things, is kind, considerate and a human being first. I just can't say enough wonderful things about this man. He is the best Doc I have ever had. Wish I would have found him when I was first diagnosed, the outcome may have been different. I highly recommend him and his staff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1955922].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 9, 2009

Dr. Fox is wonderful. He's understanding, patient, and genuinely interested in his patients. He's an expert in his area, and I trust him completely. For fifteen years, he's been a tremendous source of support and knowledge for me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1955921].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr.Fox is very good answers all qyuetions and has a nice bed side manner

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1955920].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2007

Cannot say enough. He is the best at what he does. He treats you as if you were "human" and not just a statistic !!! Excellent listener.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1955919].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2007

Thorough and pleasant, easy to talk to, and a good listener. Doesn't make you feel rushed. Very knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1955918].votes_count ]]